The picture that broke white peopel

the picture that broke white peopel

Attached: 1559453969000[1].jpg (1260x630, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotekar.ru/eng/history-of-medicine/14.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you think

Based goku

True.

OFFICIAL SPICY TOLERANCE LIST

>withstands burning hot
indians and latinos

>deals with medium hot
arabs and east asians

>can tolerate mild
blacks

>barely handles salt tier
whites

I ate spicy noodles one time and cried :(

only thick amazonians can handle the spice amongst whytes

Attached: 1559457998178[1].jpg (1200x1855, 1.18M)

Koreans are burning hot tier, try their spicy marinated chicken

>someone drew that

Attached: 1520981275049.jpg (905x881, 252K)

>the picture that broke white americans
FTFY

americans have higher tolerance for spice than europeans

watchu talkin bout, englishteachernigger

i will make dresden look like a humanitarian effort

Attached: 1483189906729.jpg (557x489, 59K)

why is bro in quotes

It's a subtle critique of capitalist democracy

because the latino in the pic is a two faced snake, and he only pretends to be nice to the customer, while purposefully deceiving him, and giving him a different thing than what he ordered.

Well someone drew the first one as well

False, i bet i can handle spicyness more than a lot of asians and latin/native americans, but im terrone

Western society... is built around worship of the blacks. Despite not making up more than 10-15% of the population of most countries, all the focus of modern art, music, culture, media, politics and advertising is on them. Even in European countries with historically no black population unlike the US, such as Sweden and Germany, blacks have become a commanding presence in everyday life. They are on TV screens and billboards everywhere.

People of African descent are venerated to a degree that other coloreds are not. They are so omnipotent and omnipresent that they overshadow much larger minorities, such as spics and muslims. Why do Westerners love blacks so much?

Shut up bitch, there's no spice in shitalian cuisine at all, unless you think cilantro is spicy.

nice pasta.

I didn’t know Raditz worked in a restaurant

>latinos
Reminder that spicey food doesnt exist outside of mexico in latam

I think SEA, 'Jeets and mexicans are spiciest. Some east azn food can be spicy

You should add SEA to top spot. My dad backpacked through Asia in his youth and when he was in Thailand/Laos it wasn't rare to see old people sitting outside on their porch munching on bowls of dried chili like it was potato chips. Just took handfuls of it in one go. Crazy fuckers had probably destroyed their tastebuds to the point where it was the only thing they could taste.

powerful

>USA
>Western
Let's say Aglosaxon world.

That's actually stands only for white americans. Most europeans got spicy national dishes while americans don't even have real national cuisine.

Yeah pajeets just snack on chillis or like make fritters comprised of nothing but chilli

Attached: 1559102977198.jpg (1270x636, 326K)

big cocks....

>this bullshit
>coming from russia - no spicy cuisine aside from immigrants

>there is no spicyness in Italian cuisine
Have you ever tasted 'nduja?

vore...

Hint: It's only spicy to italians.

We ate horseradish daily even before your country was formed

>americans don't even have real national cuisine
Except the whole world eats food that is strongly associated with America and uses American words to describe that food.
Funny when third worlders from undeveloped shitholes like russia are trying to criticise someone else's national dishes or culture or traditions.

>We ate horseradish daily
No we don't. Only in your village "people" eat that garbage probably.

>there's no spice in shitalian cuisine
dude, you have to understand that for a burge Italian """"cuisine""" is any recepy with tons of butter, cream (panna), cheap melted cheese, tons of garlic and any other stuff they have in fridge.

Here, take your spoon of butter.

>Funny
Why? We've got real cuisine.
Yes, we are. How does it feel to be ignorant of your own past, cuck?

Just the though of Varg saying cabron makes me sides go orbital

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

fucking retarded millenials

There is this thing in Russia called "хpeн" and it's horseradish. you even have couple of poetry pieces about it.

It's all so tiresome...

>She's holding back her tears

ffs even fins knows more, than our degenerate millenials.

t. Ashkenazi Jew

I'm not jew, stop pulling things out of your ass.

T. Never actually ventured outside from his comfort zone

precisely

No retard, your village was Jewish or ruled by Jews, because this horseradish obsession is a Asekanxim Jewish thing.

Attached: lel.jpg (680x680, 32K)

One of the hottest sauces I have had so far was from Gambia or some shit like that

Ti do un'altra chicchetta:
la "british carbonara" prevede cipolla, panna, bacon e prezzemolo.
Se vai in un ristorante a Londra e chiedi della carbonara ti becchi quella roba molto probabilmente.

fackin hell
i can picture varg doing something like this

Attached: 1529371826694.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Except this is not true. Japanese are very weak to spicy food.

Triggered. Does he just do the same joke over again? Does he think he is a saiyajin?

You literally pulling things from your ass.
Horseradish used in our cuisine since XVI century not only as a spice, buy as eatable antiseptic. After Napoleonic wars migrants popularized horseradish in Germany and Austria. What jews are you talking about?

nduja is very mild compared to indian spicy food

Hum good point. I took to make it more clear that the restaurant owner bro is giving the white boi in his restaurant a filling meal at the perfect spiciness level.

Attached: spicy.png (1260x630, 1.19M)

>muh spicy
It only depends on how much chili you put in it, my dear pajit. Off course the one you see in supermarket is the lightest on market.

weak cope, just eat chili then

Okay idiot, хpeн comes from Yidds, and the first use of horseradish is in Russia comes from Ashkenazim Jewish communities. хpeн is as russian as reindeer herding and the Norsemen who created Russia.

Use of horseradish came from greeks that baptized Russia. Greeks used horseradish since 1500 BC. I don't know where you get this jew nonsense, but stop already.

this kind of "fight" about
>muh spicy
is totally retarded, I tought only in US people could be so dumb to do it.
Saying that nduja is not spicy is just retarded.

Ashkenazim Jews introduced horseradish to sl*vs, that's why the first mention of it comes from the Russian Ashkenazim Jewish communities, who started using it centuries before Russians adopted it from Ashkenazim Jews. Also, there is no evidence anyone but Jews introduced it to Russia.

Spicy for you, because you are girly and never ate spicy. Not spicy for anyone who knows what spicy food is.

yes, this kind of retarded arguments are better with this flag.

Sure, jew.
That's why jew word for horseradish comes from our language, not from Yiddish. I guess they never named it then and just waited for someone else to name fucking spice. You got some real broken logical chains.

Nope, the earliest use of horseradish in Russia comes from the Ashkenazim Jews who introduced it to local sl*vs.
>The use of chrain in Russian Jewish communities is ancient, and is first attested in writing from the 12th century.
Can you provide an earlier in example of sl*v r*s using it prior to the Jews introducing it to them?

Yeah I dont know how spice works but my grandfather is indonesian and he always ate really fucking spicy. yet even when he was old he could still tell exactly what to add to dishes he made. so he could still taste.

yes, jews steal always other invention/discoveries.

Spicy =/= spice

Greeks used horseradish since 1500 BC. Russia was baptized in 800 AD.
>used spice but never named it
Riiiiiight, jew.
Horseradish first was cultivated and used in Russia as a medical and spice in IX century.

>spicy food

Attached: 1543123308484.jpg (231x218, 10K)

why don't they do anything for the jewish toxicity in America?

i like that version of sonic the hedgehog

kek

Attached: varg.jpg (350x350, 102K)

>Greeks used horseradish since 1500 BC.
They didn't. The first use of horseradish in Russia was by Ashkenazim Jews: "The use of chrain in Russian Jewish communities is ancient, and is first attested in writing from the 12th century."

You can't find a single mention of subhuman sl*vs using it, before the Jews introduced it to them. You're displaying the low slavic IQ perfectly.

>omg SPICES and BBQ
>BRISKET!!!

Attached: foodsoy.jpg (1600x1072, 481K)

Attached: 1552031232861.jpg (247x242, 22K)

>'nduja
it's not that spicy

seething wh*toids

>arabs and east asians
I don't think people in MENA use spices that much.

Let_me_tell_you_about_you_country.jpg

>The use of chrain in Russian Jewish communities is ancient
Why did you changed wiki quote? Typical jew, lying and deceiving.
>The English word chrain comes from Yiddish כריין, which is in turn a loanword from Slavic languages
>The use of chrain in Eastern European Jewish communities is ancient, and is first attested in writing from the 12th century.
It said nothing about jews inventing it. It said nothing about jews using it before slavs. Sources telling us about greeks using horseradish since 1500 BC and we started to use it in IX century shortly after baptism.
Hitler was right about you.

Turkish, Persian, Afghan, Tajik, etc seem to have spice in their cuisine. Arabs have adopted a lot of the cuisine of Turks and Persians, and even have some of their own spicy stuff like Zhug, Harissa, Muhammara, etc.

>No Thai
Thai food is the only food I’ve had that tasted close to spicy Indian food.

>Why did you changed wiki quote?
So your sl*v brain could understand the context better.
>we started to use it in IX century shortly after baptism.
Fantasy. You've already contradicted yourself, and again here
>Horseradish used in our cuisine since XVI century
Which is it, retard?
>Hitler was right about you.
No, he was right about sl*vs maybe.

>So your sl*v brain could understand the context better.
>Changing facts is just for you understanding, goyim
Breath in some zyklon b, fag.
>Fantasy.
bibliotekar.ru/eng/history-of-medicine/14.htm
>Which is it, retard?
There are difference between start of cultivation and using en masse.

Now fuck off back to your concentration camp.

the artstyle looks a little bit different i'm not sure it's the same guy

>Changing facts is just for you understanding, goyim
Unironically, your low IQ necessitates it, just look how you didn't understand it and accused me of changing the fact, when the face remained the same anyway.
>bibliotekar.ru/eng/history-of-medicine/14.htm
Does not support you at all. It's still a fantasy of yours.
>There are difference between start of cultivation and using en masse.
Yes, and neither happened in Russia before the Ashkenazim Jews introduced horseradish to dumb r*sants.

Now go back to your shitty cold gula- I mean commie block.