PISA scores converted to IQ

PISA scores converted to IQ.

Attached: CHuluNu.png (769x1246, 55K)

Interesting, but what's the method of conversion? Source?

indoniggers are pathetic

This is racism
All races are equally intelligent

>Hungary: 94.5
baka @ yall... damn, these niggas think they're more asian than us? No, you've been trapped in the middle of indoniggers. You've been assimilated genetically. You are slavs in denial. It's a shame, really.

I'm proud of you Viro.

>FYROM 76.2

Attached: 1544751827589.png (600x600, 824K)

Pisa evaluation doesn't test intelligence: they depend on the quality of education and the time spent studying, so this is meaningless

Interesting how US and Russia go hand to hand.

Attached: 20cbf7e.png (2000x1070, 763K)

lel we'll drop like a rock in the next 10 years

Because pisa is basically an autism test, the bigger your score the more autistic you are. In our schools they teach dry math and other subjects that's why we win every other competition but suck at pisa.

Attached: 81151926.jpg (711x633, 43K)

True but it STRONGLY correlates to IQ

Attached: pisa-scores-migrants.jpg (2142x825, 301K)

Russia is an interesting case. Our teenagers are on par with Austria and France, those who were tested in 2005 are on the level of Italy and those who were tested in 2000 are below Turkey. In addition to that, even among the smartest generation (those who were tested in 2015) only 4% showed the results above the average, whereas in the first world it's closer to 8%.

I would say this generational disparity can be attributed to malnourishment in 1990s and also the fact that Yeltsin abolished old Soviet tax on childlessness which had forced many low IQ types to breed in order to pay less taxes.

Why would we?

>Interesting, but what's the method of conversion? Source?
All cognitive performance is normally distributed and therefore all tests of cognition will be highly correlated with each other. IQ is just a way to quantify performance relative to the rest of the population. You might as well say that a guy with 130 IQ performed better than 98% of the test takers. If you have a 100 IQ you perform better than 50% of the test takers. That's all that IQ is.

they have nice flag at least. Looks like japan imperial navy

>Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Tuva

Attached: brainlets.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Only based regions in pidoRussia, high IQ is for cucks and nerds
my IQ is low as fuck (78 at most) and I beat people and dominate their asses

dubious claim

dumbass nerd, I eat your ass alive

Source ?

Where are Ingushetia and Tuva located?

89-92 IQ isn't that bad. It's on the level of most South-Eastern Europeans who have (mostly) functional societies.

cope

Fun fact: a lot of the more sensationalist research on IQ comes from a rather small but very, very dedicated group of researchers, some of which are literal white supremacists and eugenicists.

proving the system wrong, great job

Take your meds, low IQ pleb.

Attached: IQ and mental health.png (671x935, 123K)

cope

This is definitely bullshit. My intelligence is somewhere in the higher range and I have a few issues. A lot of highly intelligent people have things like anxiety, depression, or substance abuse issues.

more IQ = more cuckoldry
Give me the Nobel prize

>My intelligence is somewhere in the higher range
It isn't.

>FYROM 76.2

wtf I no longer want großbulgarium now

Take a look at this these maps and Compare it to the world IQ range. Certain countries like Albania and Thailand are thousands of miles away from each other but are neck to neck in both IQ and their results

Attached: 2812_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (1024x640, 148K)

>This is definitely bullshit.
Sure, this rigorous science is bullshit.
>My intelligence is somewhere in the higher range and I have a few issues.
Your reasoning in this sentence indicates otherwise (as does the remainder of your post).

>89-92 IQ isn't that bad
Come on now

Yeah it is. Every psychologist I've seen has pointed it out.

So you're assuming that it's rigorous science just because it le owns le libs epik style like some sort of inconvenient truth suppressed by a nefarious conspiracy?

Yes, definitely.

Im high elven edgelord.
And who the fuck are you

Attached: qRpnCN6.jpg (460x590, 53K)

It's only half a standard deviation away from most european scores and furthermore many people in this range were actually greatly influential in the past (greeks and turks for some) compared to "high iq" countries.

Why blacks are so low IQ? And please don't say propaganda shit about lack of education. IQ isn't about education.

I'm 99% sure this is from two researchers whose work gets reposted online all the time even though one of them is an unabashed eugenics advocate who uses incredibly dishonest methods.

>conscription
Oh yeah it's not like this is a selective sample or anything...

It's the opposite of a selective sample because everyone is included.

>Where are Ingushetia and Tuva located?

>89-92 IQ isn't that bad.
>It's on the level of most South-Eastern Europeans.

Attached: 1557261263473.png (645x729, 99K)

>Ingushetia

North Caucasus, near Chechnya.

>Tuva

North of Mongolia.

>89-92 IQ isn't that bad.

It is much lower than average.
Even within the borders of Russia the regions with low average IQ usually have inferior quality of living, lower median income and higher crime rate compared to the regions with higher average IQ.

>OPs flag
>Chinese Taipei

Attached: 1524766698077.png (330x319, 178K)

>IQ isn't about education.
It sort of is. Countries that have implemented better education policies have usually also had a increase in national IQ.

See

2009 too old

High IQ doesn't mean anything. I was the smartest person in my school class and one of the smartest at uni, yet I haven't achieved anything in live after the graduation and almost all my former schoolmates are more successful than me.

Attached: tfw pretending to be smart.png (601x508, 127K)

People who got 5 in school work for people who got 3 at best

Greek IQ is not an argument. First thing we will do is execute mountain orcs, then Tuvans.

>Greek IQ is not an argument.
That wasn't my only argument but generally speaking there's not much of a difference between 92 (Greek/Chechen), 94 (Bulgarian) and 97(Russian). All are within the same standard deviation unlike say someone in the high 80s.

>First thing we will do is execute mountain orcs, then Tuvans.
Or just give them independence to avoid daily bombs again?

>Or just give them independence
lol, no.

cope

Attached: racism 2.png (768x511, 17K)

a "small" difference in the mean produces huge differences in the extremities, brainlet. A difference of 10% of a standard deviation found between two samples each over a million in size is not a small difference at all.

89 iq post

>97(Russian)

We would've had 102-103 if not the ethnic minorities dragging us down.

Why r Icelanders such brainlets

Plainland orcs are better than mountain orcs! Kill and destroy!

>Or just give them independence to avoid daily bombs again?

hmmm... no

Attached: smug vatnik.jpg (2021x2838, 612K)

Very based posts

97.9 is for Russia, not Russians.

Based

everyone else here are brainlets

But 90+ IQ puts you in the higher average IQ function range so the differences are minimal at best. A Russian having a baby with a Greek wouldn't be as detrimental as say having a baby with an African.

>i hate them and want to annihilate them
>no stay with me

Based

>top 5 are all asian countries
non-asian subhumans eternally btfo

>>i hate them and want to annihilate them
>>no stay with me
I don't want them, but I'm against giving up land.

>MUH IQ
lmao Orientals
me learn math, me copy west, me no soul

Based

seething cope

Indo-Pajeets are pathetic

>stay with me

They are free to go wherever they want, but their lands must Russian forever.

Attached: we russians need no non-russian devils but only their land.png (248x338, 101K)

>Estonia higher than us

You must take into account that we have hundreds of thousands of immigrants while Estonia has 0.

This is what happens when the scores are demographically adjusted.

Attached: 7468D03D-66A6-4277-B2E6-89D5664F7472.jpg (686x542, 81K)

The mental gymnastics that Finns will go through just to be number one... it's honestly kind of pathetic. Anyway your statistic is 10 years old and your PISA scores have been going donwhill

PISA isn’t the best metric to measure IQ
Scores vary hugely from year to year and some countries like Poland have had big improvements since 2000, but we can’t say the same for IQ

>a fucking town

any capital of 1st world country can be higher IQ than other places.

cope

>Anyway your statistic is 10 years old and your PISA scores have been going donwhill

And that’s solely because of immigration

not Berlin

Attached: eine-uebersicht-ueber-den-durchschnitts-iq-nach-bundeslaendern-.jpg (1920x1920, 193K)

>the time spent studying
...which shows who's dumb enough to spend twice as much time to study just to reach the same results

Attached: 1504334739961.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

Nice fake shit. This is what the PISA results look like

Attached: Education in Germany.png (1788x1278, 316K)

>You must take into account that we have hundreds of thousands of immigrants while Estonia has 0.

Attached: dbwk_121.png (408x450, 34K)

That's not pisa

anyways: nice meme

Attached: germany-2006-pisa-results-migrants-vs-natives.jpg (330x578, 180K)

This is not how IQ works, just having a good education system that allows students to take in data for PISA does not mean shit

dumb fucking aussies

>2006
>immigrants separated from Germans in the West
>east germans at the bottom despite being on the level as ethnic Germans from Hessen
That butthurt Wessi tried really hard lol

Attached: German Education.jpg (960x684, 267K)

lol I wasnt trying to offend Ossis, just Berlin. As you can see in your pic its still shit

In the case of Sweden it's not so much immigrants shitting it up. Our entire educational system is in the shitter. Has been since I was in school practically a decade ago. Of course, all the immigrants made the school crisis even worse than it already was.

I'm also gonna point out that literally no one gave a fuck about the PISA test when I did it back in '06. We got told it didn't affect our grades so me and pretty much all my classmates just filled in answers as quickly as possible or not at all and and got like a free 2h 30min break until lunch.

I skipped class when we did the PISA test

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 93K)

Same here. Nobody took that shit seriously