/éire/

Eagrán lámhach raidhse

Attached: 1az88i9z0rc01.jpg (640x582, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvi7kKnTMWo
twitter.com/AllPassingThing/status/1134585785477455873?s=19
vocaroo.com/i/s01NO5VFI21M
youtube.com/watch?v=eSLm_yWqADc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I stop arguing with people on the internet lads? Whenever I see something I disagree with I just have to respond to it, and I end up fretting over it, checking back every 5 minutes for a response

How about get off the internet forever

What would I do all day then?

Jesus, that Waterford-Limerick game was dire. The Clare-Tipp one is shaping up to be a better competition.

Attached: 1535685990947.png (805x1034, 482K)

something productive
youtube.com/watch?v=hvi7kKnTMWo

>the screeching from dole scroungers on twitter after this

Attached: 1549001314376.gif (500x300, 343K)

That was unironically based. If you ignore the accent, he actually speaks very well.

What were they saying?

Attached: 1532503682808.png (590x590, 323K)

Good game of hurling.

>What were they saying?
Calling him a gobshite and "RTÉ should not use public licence fee money to bring people like him on". For sanity's sake, I didn't delve too deep into the rabbit's hole.

>If you ignore the accent
But that's the best part.

Attached: __nishizumi_miho_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_da_dang__25376cc1d86ad7262e3d939c6f09b119.jpg (2000x2837, 482K)

This guy's such a fucking cunt, jesus christ

t. Dole Scounger.

>19,000 is max capacity
Cusack Park is such a stadiumlet.

>if you're not a chad get fucked lmao fuck you if you're a victim of bullying or if you have mental health issues from having had a horrible childhood like just work on the farm bro lmao just milk the cows and have sex it's easy bro you're unreasonable for not being born a chad like mise

Attached: fucking cunt.png (483x471, 284K)

>like just work on the farm bro lmao just milk the cows and have sex it's easy bro you're unreasonable for not being born a chad like mise
You don't have to be a chad to milk the cows. It's good advise.

Do some work lad.

What the hell is that Clare goalie jersey design?

Attached: 1031653e601428b36e3256e639c22dab.png (273x200, 50K)

I think he's trying to blend in with the referee.

t. spent his friday night in his room shite talking the healy raes

>Tipp scoring impossible points from play
>Clare can't even score from a free

>they're putting this up in Dublin when Trump visits Ireland on the complete opposite side of the country
OH NO NO NO NO LADS HE'S FINISHED

Attached: 1559492208213.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

It's the Dublin mindset. Such is the extent of their belief that they are the centre of the universe that they won't venture outside the Pale to protest a man they claim to hate so much.

Attached: 1533470597423.jpg (347x464, 36K)

I've nothing against gays but when they politicise it and make it an "identity" I cringe

Was the pride march in Dublin this weekend?

Daily reminder that gays, trannies and animequeers can all share the same gas chamber

Good performances by Limerick and Tipperary today. Tipperary-Limerick is going to be a savage game.

Attached: 1544092629825.png (600x600, 194K)

>How do I stop arguing with people on the internet lads? >Whenever I see something I disagree with I just have to respond to it, >and I end up fretting over it, checking back every 5 minutes for a response

Attached: 1553842448976s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

I say Tipp is the better team. Limerick were just taking advantage of Waterford's stumbling.

Attached: 1558868809085.jpg (700x969, 525K)

Or maybe Waterford are really that bad?

This image looks too fucking bizarre to be real. I like traps and all but these lads aren't cute at all, plus they're being extremely obnoxious about it, especially the lad in the middle showing off his erection

Attached: 1542660894979.jpg (422x387, 48K)

That's what I meant. You can't judge Limerick's performance based on today's match since Waterford weren't playing well.

Attached: __blue_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_64smashmaster3ds_and_chocogrotto__493c93ffef85904a70b8b7c472aef (400x1028, 316K)

>I like traps
kys

>footballers just throwing the ball over the bar from distance
The absolute state of football.

t. Hurling beta

I really wish I had been cut out for Hurling, but my hand-eye co-ordination is handicap tier. Had to quit when I was 10

Same. I became bitter towards the sport for years as a result before finally becoming a fan again.

I wish I was Chad-tier but it's not like that at all, my fretting is my complete insecurity, so much that I need to win pointless arguments with people I've never met for validation

these fucking pictures always have a gaggle of helicopters. fuckin autist likes helicopters more than he likes conspiracies

>Irish revolutionary Patrick Pearse sometimes crossdressed and wandered the streets of Dublin passing himself off as a woman when he was younger
Read this on /his/, is it true?

No, it's angloid propaganda

Cross dressing is chad behavior, prove me wrong. When you dominated the male campaign, the only option left is to dominate the female campaign as well

Is it one guy who makes those type of images?

does this family run Kerry or something

saw his sons posters all up there for the election when I was down, are they the chiefs of Kerry?

>coach gives you a sliotar and sends you off to a corner of the pitch to practice by yourself

Attached: 1333543.png (264x195, 40K)

No they're just likeable, relatable, down to earth etc and people vote for them.

Based completionist.

I'm assuming so, since they're generally done in the same style (magazine cut-out nightmare). I saw an anti-vaxx one and there were like, 5 helicopters in frame

I would put that down to his English heritage

Maybe he knew you were too good for the other children?

I was made attend a hurling summer camp every year. It was huge and all across the greens of my housing estate.
I've mostly good memories of it but got fed up of it and didn't really participate.

Then when I was from 9-11 i went to shitty samba soccer camps. I fucking hated those things.

Jesus look at the fucking head on the loud mouth cunt. I want to slap him with a hurl.

Attached: 1496262913945.jpg (850x850, 158K)

I was in the small town earlier getting food and some guy shouted some abuse at me from a car. No idea what he said be he looked like a prick.
I think he was one of the people who would bully me in school.

Doubt he still recognized me though.

I wish people would just fuck off.
I'm trying to walk upright without looking autistic.

I'm better than and more successful than those chads anyway!

Attached: Blank_cb843c8c4b5eb530fc7a4c181fe1a630.jpg (301x326, 20K)

fuck sake can you galway cunts stop coming to sligo and speaking gaelic we don't want to see your norman ass looking pinheads nor do we speak irish

Attached: 1526365073610.png (468x399, 435K)

I knew a galwayman once, hated the cunt

twitter.com/AllPassingThing/status/1134585785477455873?s=19

Read the replies.

Is sligo a nice town?

They're not wrong, I've never known hardship like those suffering in Gaza.

I went to school with an israeli lad. We were friends right up to adulthood.
He was actually a massive dickhead and steretypical stingy jew.
He was a whiny little bitch.

Death to Israel.

Had a similar experience, only he wasn't israeli or jewish. But he was American, so basically the same thing.

3000 years of oppression will do it to you

Ah hello Connor Goldstein, been to any good bar mitzvahs lately?

>an fear Sligeach maighdeanúil
>an Chad Gaelgóir

Attached: 1553139967673.png (338x427, 104K)

You're just reinforcing what I said

That doesn't even make sense, schizo

>Say Jews have been treated like dirt
>Hurr le jews lol
Exactly what I meant

Did a traditional Irish ballad lads

vocaroo.com/i/s01NO5VFI21M

Oh, you mean
>muh poor jews dindu nuffin
>hello jew
>oy vey it's anuddah shoah
In seriousness, most people don't have the same sense of humor that a lot of us on this website do, so I don't think it's really fair to confirm your worldviews based on what people say here.

What are you talking about? You have to be an arsehole to be on Jow Forums(nel)?

lmao this pic

At what point will I be considered old-fashioned for saying A1 instead of H1? In the same manner as someone saying Inter Cert instead of Junior Cert.

Attached: 1559327313989.jpg (1200x800, 305K)

It's just another method we have of oppressing the Zoomers. Remind them that their exams are more wishy-washy than the ones we endured.

Attached: 1534589123647.jpg (1455x2048, 294K)

I got 230 points in my leaving cert and i turned out more successful than all of you code monekys.
HAHAHAHA

If the lad who wanted the computer is still in, I asked on Jow Forums (very interesting, high quality board), and they said that yeah, cannibalising a work computer with an i7 is viable and cost-effective, but it's a squeeze to get a graphics card into the normal case of the model you were looking at, and probably wouldn't fit in the small form factor case.
Another thing is to look up the different models of work computer and search by model for deals on them. Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, and pletny of other big brands do work computers with i7s under names like Optiplex, Precision, Elitedesk, Pavilion, Thinkstation, Aspire, and others. No need to confine yourself to Optiplex, which seems to be an older model of i7.

Literally me except I'm not actually successful at all yet

oym oyrish

hallo my name is sven and I'm a semen addict

Attached: 1554137675221.jpg (354x259, 31K)

'kin begorrah oll royt there sven, god ta see ya keepin' the swedish tradition aloyve meyte, toym fer sam propa tweulve whiské royt aan fookin 'ell meyte am fookin' oyrisih loyke

I like Swedes. Always a nice bunch.
Spent my teenage years abusing them on WoW because I thought they were annoying but I was wrong...I was wrong.

>WoW

Attached: computerfag.jpg (1100x688, 218K)

Attached: 1559508953853.png (800x624, 665K)

Staying up until 5 or 6am on school nights or doing an all nighter and then trying to stay awake during classes.
Good memories.

There's a lot of islands whether in lakes or the sea that are still uninhabited that I think a lot of the wonderful diverse new Irish could populate, stop everyone moving in the same three cities and causing a housing crisis we had 8 million people when it was all Irish speaking native gaels in huts we can fit waaaaaaay more!

Attached: 1558807137284.jpg (1920x1740, 1.31M)

moron.

Elaborate please.

What county are you from?

Carlow, lad. Why do you ask?

Solve the housing crisis by making a 500 storey commieblock in Dublin. It will be worth only a few hundred thousand to build due to using extremely cheap and flimsy materials but the government will pay the entire national budget because they can't into cost. But it's alright because the work will be done by a collection of the country's finest big men of the parishes and they will spend that money in their local shops and pubs, thus reinvigorating the rural economy to unprecedented levels.

Attached: 4462065cd5435441a945b7b6445.jpg (869x1200, 564K)

Do Irish people always associate the word "gypo" as a derogatory slur about the Irish, and about gypsies in particular? Used it in front of an Irish girl yeserday and she took offence, but where I'm from it didn't really have any sort of regional connotation, it just meant lower-class scum

I've never heard the word before in my life tbqh

They're only a small percentage of the popular and different to us so no we wouldn't care

I've only heard it used against gypsies. I think she was probably offended because it's not a very politically correct word. In the same way someone who isn't gay would say it's offensive to say faggot.

It's hard to say. I didn't know English people said "gyppo" to describe travellers, even if they use "gypsie" to describe them which is incorrect but somewhat understandable due to similar lifestyle. I thought it was an Australian word.
Here people are propagandised to treat "knackers" as a different ethnicity, but everyone knows as bad as they are they are A) Irish (ours anyway, yours are your problem) and B) not as bad as "gypsies", who are insultingly called "Roma".

>knackers
>not as bad as gypsies
>implying

Yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSLm_yWqADc

Attached: jeff-bauman-long-shot-1024x658.jpg (1024x658, 190K)

Here in D*blin it's only ever used to refer to Romani gypsies. Irish travelers are always referred to as knackers or tinkers

It's essentially interchangeable with "pikey", which I used all the time in school until a teacher told me off because it was racist against the Irish. So while I understand that in its literal sense it is a derogatory way to refer to travellers, we just used it like we'd use "chavs" desu. There weren't too many actual travellers around to get offended by it really

"Pikey" isn't actually racist against Irish people, it's just a derogatory term for travelers. We say it all the time over here.
> we just used it like we'd use "chavs" desu.
That's pretty much the same way we often use "knacker"

>We say it all the time over here.
We don't, actually. It's a totally English phenomenon

Not him, but I do remember a lot of people I knew form Limerick city, used to refer to travellers as pikeys.

What is with that helicopter???