Have you ever met a cult member in your country?

Have you ever met a cult member in your country?

Attached: download.png (225x224, 20K)

My mum used to be in the Rotary. Sounded boring. My dad is part of a ''guild'' which nowadays is just an old man's club to play blackjack.

What was it like being the son of a cult member

Yeah alri, strange people round the house sometimes. Nice enough though.

I know a lot of people in the Rotary club.

Yeah, they are retarded af. Professionally unsuccessful, big ego, little income.

What do these people even do?

Apparently fuck up Hamburg according /Deutsch/

Nothing really, just share business connections. Usual nepotism

“Charity” but rotary clubs are the unions of the political world. Politicians and business men have their shady meetings in these places while the owners who host these meetings have to be paid off so they don’t snitch a week later when the same politician or businessmen meet with other businessmen or politicians

eat fancy dinners, do charity work and network with other businessmen

Lmfao sounds about white

I am a member actually, it is pretty big in Latam. You mostly do charity eventa and occasionally meet up and have parties. Just this weekend we took an old folks home to the zoo and the weekend before that we had a blood drive. It is a pretty good organization, I highly recommend it.

My high-school's director was a freemason
My University (A culinary academy) if going to help on a Freemason dinner and is asking for students to participate
Mostly freemasons, the only interactions I have had with Rotary are all the monuments they have in my city

My gf's father is the secretary of the local rotary club.

It's just a way for a bunch of rich fucks to have a community, as long as they are doing good then I guess it's ok

>be me
>go to a meditation group I found on the internet
>get there a little late and find a group of about 10-20 gathered in a circle with a lead woman talking about the cycles of the moon
>She starts talking about weirder shit like astral planes, telepathy and weird cryptic like shit.
>She passes a mic around and people start talking about how some Tibetan guy (similar to Carl Jung) has changed their lives.
>Sit through the rest of it
>She introduces herself to me and asks me how I liked the meditation and to read their literature.
Shows me the library they have which is a stack of books all written by this Tibetan guy which have to be at least thousands of pages long each.

Can't remember the Tibetan's guys name and can't even seem to find him on the net.

My mom was invited to oppus dei when she was younger but she found them a bit extreme and didn't continue

So a den of bourgeois rats?

they build those things in my city and in the other cities nearby

Attached: rotary.png (820x599, 1.21M)

Update : met one, they are good lads. Carry on

Look you stupid mutt this is only about rotarians

do you know if lighthouses have any meaning for them?

lobsang rampa? I remember him being popular among certain circles, shitty people seem to love his crap

>burgoise rats
is that what tankies call aristocrats (and their cacique fuckbois) nowadays?

They rule the government here

We had a Mayor from Rotary, also the park covering two sides of my home was funded by Rotary.
I think I have met some people who vote for the cult of PD too.

Also the Lions Club.

Is rotary a cult? Redpill me pls

bourgeois or traditionalists mostly. they seem to support a lot of community events and small town stuff.

Idk, you tell me

Used to do a local Rotary club's lunches for their meetings back when I used to work for a catering company. 99% of em were real good dudes. They always gave me a couple of bucks on the side and let me grab some of their lunches. Whole lot of Republicans and business guys with the occasional lost liberal for them to dog kek.

I was a part of one in secondary school