/brit/

Baby Blumpf edition

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_6de98e70-83ea-11e9-bb89-165499dc1684.jpg (1200x674, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustineGreening/status/1135198972052738050
andrewkirby.net/breakup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feel so alone sometimes

The Most Profound Moment in Gaming History

Remember when rorke had a fucking FIT over this? Had to be sectioned lmfao, another victory for the leftychads

have sex leftard

mikey larp mikey virg mikey cringe mikey sperg

>have sex leftard

Attached: crying wojak ears.png (633x758, 29K)

Is it really wrong to profit off infringing the copyrights of multinational corporations?

I really don't see where the immorality of it lies

Anyone else feel alone around their mates

based

why are you moaning if you're not missing out on much then

mikey started off as a ruse attempt but after his initial success in attention seeking he changed the direction and saw the opportunity to play the character as a LARPersona

Yeah, feels like there is nothing to life. Just feels pointless. I get the feeling now and again.

Based

Attached: Marie.webm (720x380, 2.72M)

t. Ron Perlman

in kahoots with an american lass and she’s left me on read
feeling a bit solemn

impossible to be simultaneously alone and around mates
you must have schizophrenia

NOT BRITISH CULTURE
IGNORE YANK THREADS
WE'RE ALL IN HERE

Glastonbury 2019: Bands who called for Tories to be killed booked to perform

Their lyrics include: "Even if it's your dad or your mum, kill Tory scum, kill Tory scum...murder them all to the beat of a drum, kill Tory scum, kill Tory scum."

Obtain Intercourse

I live in Portsmouth and trump is visiting. Might go and protest haha.

>threadsplitting
no dont think so
tea time bye x

Can someone remake this thread with a proper OP image please?

Sunny outside and here’s me in lying with the blinds closed doing nothing hahahahahahah

;(

dunno lad he knows my home town well enough to convince me

I'm sure everyone probably feels that way sometimes, but for me it's constant. I think it was a few years ago that it really hit, after I graduated from law school and got a job. I kind of felt like I had nothing else to do, no overarching goal or anything to get.

Attached: he probably never learned.jpg (600x554, 85K)

not moaning
just stating the facts for those who still have any illusions

>muh free speech is under attack
>HURR DON'T YOU DARE RIDICULE BASED PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Based

You must think none of us travellers can read? You've been watching snatch one too many times, friend.

Two junkies arguing outside

Joie de Leith

Hey little mikey, I just took a shit in a public toilet in Dublin and didn’t flush, how do you like that little mike-mike? Gonna fart? Gonna cum and cry? Get outta town.

twitter.com/JustineGreening/status/1135198972052738050

Donald blimpf is finished

i get this in a big way nowadays feel like complete excess

have no motivation or energy for anything, don't want any relationships or friends or to travel or to own a home or take up hobbies or read or get fit or anything

can't say I disagree with them
anyone who still votes tory at this point needs their head checking

rorke is a puddinghead isn't he

I'd hire one of those amphibian vehicles that they rent out in the city centre and I'd drown you in the liffey you runt

rather tory than corbyn

kek

Hmm yes, this picture of a Scottish man is triggering me so much

just killed my tory mum

Cringe af, Rorke btfo

lol why

Harry Kane pretended he was fit to play, came back and ruined his team’s performance all for the chance to claim personal glory. Same guy who stole a teammate’s goal by swearing on his daughter. Same guy who lost England a World Cup semi-final by refusing to pass to Sterling.

Rorke on the fucking ROPES
ROPES RORKE YOU'RE ON THE ROOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

I'm sure all those leftymongs were out protesting Xi Jinpings visit

Rorke spends 10,000 pounds on a sadiq khan balloon

are you joking? the guy (and his cabinet) are the biggest hacks i've ever seen

Come again nigga

Yeah, that's a good way to describe it. How often do you get this feeling, boss? Also, you're a traveller?

I have energy for my part, and I do all that stuff you listed but I just feel like I'm going through the motions when I do them. So I don't think it's depression. Well, we didn't always feel this way, and maybe it'll leave us just as it found us.

Attached: 9001.png (640x480, 311K)

Drongle Clonkpthn is finished

rorke niggas be like "don't infringe on my free speech"
rorke niggas also be like "don't insult trump you're hurting my feelings!!!!"

weaponised sheer disappointment is truly the greatest threat facing the white race

China are the good guys
Tr*mp and his team are Satanic zionists

Xi Jimping nah senpai that can't be someone's actually name

Huh, Makes You Think. Really Makes You Think Huh

Attached: left.jpg (1174x1004, 200K)

Oh my god Tarquin were being discriminated against!

>continues to promote which causes suicide, physical and mental health issues for the working class

can’t believe i have to waste yet another five days toiling in a call centre
absolutely despise the mess ive made of my life

Don't get it a lot just when I'm sitting around doing nothing. For me the key to happiness is to always be busy doing something. And yes, I'm a traveller.

lol fuck off you underclass runt no ones making you and your council estate family addicted to spice

Feels like time’s running out, huh?

exposed larpoid

you have no idea

Attached: 1552943768383.jpg (738x1024, 103K)

Reckon I'm gonna get my life together in the next 50 years

working class != povvo slime

I know this is you

i know its a joke but the right are doing it to take the piss from what i take and the left are genuinely this retarded

its actually Xi dada if youre looking to use the name the chinese call him, (his wife is referred to as peng mama)

Is this brutish culture?

you lads reckon amanda is gonna wear something slaggy for the BGT final tonight

Attached: 4102100900000578-4563864-She_s_got_front_It_was_hard_for_the_studio_audience_and_viewers_-a-48_14963 (470x966, 82K)

Yeah, it's definitely worse for me when I'm doing nothing. Silence is also bad. I always try to have some music playing or something to distract me. Are travellers generally disliked in the UK? I'm from Belarus originally, and I remember a lot of gypsy hate. Do you have like the same status here?

god shes fine

haha lil' winnie the pooh-lookin' fella

Attached: xi1.png (1272x808, 2.31M)

oh leftypol you are amusing

Attached: l right.jpg (1174x1004, 278K)

grim grim GRIM

completely

Tits like fried eggs

girls at uni caught me taking creepshots again haha

Attached: a.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

Attached: marklaugh.gif (498x280, 1.84M)

Actually if you had done any research and weren’t just an ignorant Tory you’d know poverty pushes vulnerable people into drug use :^)

>the right are doing it to take the piss
they really arent
they genuinely believe they are the victims when someone says something bad about the right

mmm gotox

Attached: bread.png (280x290, 91K)

she looks so northern

pengggggggggggggggg

AHEM *sips*

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)

poor people are pathetic and we shouldn't have to give them shit if theyre just gonna spend it on drugs

Think you might be the retarded one believing that lad

Listening to Meshuggah

elon musk is a scam artist

left wing beliefs are a manifestation of personal inferiority

*To the girl on the right*

Not you love, turn back around

spice is to the British underclass what crack was to black communities in america. Anyone else think it was funny how spice just seemed to suddenly appear one day?

Absolutely mad that working class people find Amanda Holden and Holly Willoughby to be attractive. Could never have such a low-IQ mindset myself

Behind closed doors yeah, I'd say we are disliked. It's just all contained to the internet and shit. Face to face nobody will say anything though. Too cowardly. Are you a gypsy or just Belarusian?

Reckon we should gas people who just post an image from twitter instead of making a sound argument

andrewkirby.net/breakup/
x

t. radical centrist