Hey Greenland, you guys OK?

Attached: gcbvn.png (1059x687, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnCi97cIIgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the male vs female ratio
tell me again how privileged men are

>i suffer as a male

women attempt suicide more than men, but they pick garbage methods like trying to overdose on non-prescription drugs

Attached: Suicide Helium Tank.jpg (1274x1001, 94K)

Male master gender even in suicide.

>women attempt suicide more than men
most """""Failed""""" suicide attempts are just desperate cries for help, you never wished to kill yourself, I could find 10 different ways to kill my self in the next 10 mins, its not that hard.

>I suffer in greenland

Attached: crying soyak ears.png (782x758, 132K)

no, it's because women are stupid and coward by nature

of course they are, that's why they need protecting, especially from themselves

Attached: Feminism Women on Youtube.png (1396x1867, 1.1M)

correct. My mom attempted suicide so I wouldn't leave home.

I suffer when i see Wojak with ears.

Greenland be Greenland I'm worried more about magyarfrens and lietuvabros

lithuania is just pure suffering, no wonder half their population moved to the UK.

Attached: 1559494983041.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Attached: 1280px-Population_of_Lithuania.svg.png (1280x917, 67K)

I kinda feel bad for some though

>have access to baltic women
>still suicide

wtf

what the fuck happened in 2010?

an economic crysis

Gonna go ahead and guess Finland is not on the list because they couldn't keep up with the count and just gave up.

I believe Russia is on the first(or -ish) place, according to the latest data

Our m to f ratio though...

Wtf. According to this graphic, by 2025, Lithuania can completely die out.

Attached: 1335766034394.jpg (500x326, 71K)

Putin will gladly take that free real estate.

They probably commit suicide since i imagine there is nothing to do there.

There's plenty to do here

Like what exactly?

Attached: Bioshock Infinite Suspicious Face.png (990x964, 1.34M)

Like commit soduku n stuff

>no Finland on the list
This must be falcety.

I'm just pissed off at JewTube being down. Plenty of things to do. What do you wanna know, kinda hard to answer your question desu

Is it fun to hunt and eat seals?

It is, but I haven't done that in years since I moved out of my hometown

How are the women in greenland? are they sjw scum or traditional ladies?

Attached: Nigel Farage Women.jpg (634x581, 46K)

A bit of both, but not sjw to the extreme as western women.

Wow, that graph is identical to the growth and fall of the Russian minority in Lithuania.

>Population of Nuuk
>17,984
Does everyone there pretty much know everyone else?
Sounds horrible desu senpai.

Nope, but from Disco Bay up, basically everyone kinda know each other. I can confirm.

wtf, what are the largest (((cities))) in Greenland after nuuk?

>Nuuk
>Sisimiut
>Ilulissat

Very neat
>That green northeastern corner
what happens there?

Attached: Northeastern_corner_of_Greenland.jpg (800x1131, 266K)

census?

Uninhabitet, but there's a station. National Park.

No one lives there.

They have internet just like everywhere else. The "nothing to do" gimmick is quite outdated in this day and age.

Danish soldiers go live there for months. Depending on their trainnig. If I remember correctly, from two months to a full year.

Where is the best place to learn Greenlandic?

From Sisimiut up north. Sisimiut is Rigsgronlandsk, if you want to learn Greenlandic expec a lot of dialects. And some words meaning different according to geo location. I'd say Disco Bay area is the best way to learn Greenlandic, just stay away from Nuukistan dialect.

Why though? What's wrong with Nuuk?

It's been mixed with Danish to the point it's barely Kalaallisut. Some Nuummiuter can't even express themselves properly without relying/using danish language.

Correction: majority of Nuummiut

Very comfy.

Attached: a-winter-nighttime-view-of-parts-of-sisimiut-in-greenland-1500x630.jpg (1500x630, 152K)

Can you understand other Inuit languages, like Inuktitut?

Here's a random clip (don't know what dialect of Inuktitut it is exactly): youtube.com/watch?v=XnCi97cIIgM

And if you can't understand spoken Inuktitut, what about written (transliterated) Inuktitut? Here's a random transliterated text:

>Saali saviarjuk imminik nilliritiqasuunguvuq taitsumanitatsajaunirarsuni. Imminillutauq nillirutiqasungummisuni ulluminitatsajaunirarsuni. Taimili Saali qanutuinnaq tukisimagasusuungunirmigut piusiqaramik uqartailiqajanngitutsuni kitsatuinnatutsajauganilu taimaitsuni taitsumanitatsajaunirarluni ulluminitatsajaunirarlunilu uqarunnasiartuq isuitasarinnailuni taimaittunirarniminik uqaasungugivurlu arutigingunirarsuni taitsumanitautasunilu ulluminitautsunilu sivunirminik qilanarsuni uqasuuq allumiulirturiq inuit silarjuamiut qanuittutuinnalimatsiut ajursananngituminnisangat qaninnisaulirmat.

Haven't been in Sisimiut, only passed it through years ago. But that look like near the harbour.

meant for

If I decided to come visit what are some must see/do things?
What is the best time of the year to come?

I cant understand how we are that high

Some. Let me type what I think is being said
>She has cancer
>She told her mom "anaanakkukka is literally 'mom' but in this context, I assume it's parents)
>They were crying and were in disbelief
>And it's very hard to live with it

Don't understand what pianiklunga means (assume it's spelled like that)

Can't understand what saulut means

>She repeats how hard it is, and that she and her family were in disblief (very typical of Inuit to repeat things)

Don't now what 'kingualualooq' means, but she says she was telling herself something (saulut again)

"Kisianni tukseeratta aamma ugperusoqlunga"
>But after we were calm, I came to accept, and were healed and / or faith helped me

Fun story: my gf were in Canada / Alaska to play with play music with her friends, and were surprised when Inuktitut shouted if "nikallungavisi!" which appearantly means in Inuktitut if they're happy. Here in Greenland "nikallungasoq" means sad.

What are you into? Hunting / fishing? Being comfy during winter?

Never been hunting but fishing, trekking, etc. is always nice. I can enjoy some slightly touristy stuff but I prefer not to be herded around like cattle.

For trekking I'd suggest Sisimiut. It has a route to Kangerlussuaq. If you want to qajaq, be with someone, almost every year tourists disappear and / or get into qajaq accidents. Weirdly enough it's always the japs that go missing or die.

But also Ilulissat for both trekking and fishing. If you're into dark winter periods, go above 69 degrees north. If you want something small yet comfy / friendly, I'd suggest Upernavik, which is way up north. Lots of friendly people up there.

How'd I do?

DAAAAAAMN
WESPA NÄYTTÄÄ TOLLASELTA????

I have no clue, I'm not Inuit, I was just curious about the mutual intelligibility between Greenlandic and Inuktitut.

Thanks for the answer, by the way

Attached: 1505671917365.jpg (634x558, 69K)

Think
>Danish
>Swedish
>Norwegian

Similar, yet with differences. I feel like I understood what she was saying, but can't confirm unless some Inuk decides to post here.

Nice hat.

Same thing happened here.

Attached: fertility19802013_b.png (869x620, 45K)

>not having kids during recession so your children can have the benefit of smaller class sizes for their grade

>not having kids...
I know the answer! "How to spot a white man"

Class size won't really matter when schools lack the resources to properly teach and pay their staff.

Then take your kids to a private school
>he can't
poorfag

Too much welfare from the generous Danish taxpayers has made them anxious and lazy, followed by suicidal.

Attached: 1519807610606.gif (420x300, 3.23M)