Why are South Americans so uncivilized? How do we fix them?

Why are South Americans so uncivilized? How do we fix them?

Attached: 1544644386886.png (930x723, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2018/latin-america-university-rankings#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/undefined
topuniversities.com/university-rankings/latin-american-university-rankings/2019
webometrics.info/en/Latin_America
youtube.com/watch?v=oMqm4dFRmwk
hdr.undp.org/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do we fix them?
With more germans and italians

KYS

KYS

Shut up white boi, keep sucking pedro's cuck

A US bombing campaign and intervention to bring them civilization and democracy.

Attached: World-Murder-Rate-Map.png (1029x730, 204K)

Returning it to its rightful ruler and re-establishing castas

Attached: conquistador.jpg (1743x2487, 2.46M)

Accept the truth

The homicide rate is 3.8 per 100 thousand as of 2018,[8] almost 1/4 of the Brazilian rate. São Paulo alone is richer than Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia combined

Post the american now

What could possibly go wrong.

Attached: Le democracy time.jpg (296x40, 4K)

Add more french and remove the spanish.

Attached: Capturar.jpg (364x173, 12K)

your are the cattle of the jews, your are domesticated cattle , we want fight for our freedom against your anglo-jew international regime against the peoples of the world, your dropped two nuclear bombs on civil population, your are barbarians, your are monkeys with knifes, and extremly ignorants and sadics.
VIVA PERON CARAJO

Ironically, the Afghans have a substantially lower homicide rate than apezilians.

Attached: images.jpg (745x187, 19K)

Attached: Ushuaia_-_El_Fin_del_Mundo_(8319316181).jpg (240x149, 13K)

You got BTFO in the other thread that you need to create another one hmmmmmmm?

this happend when ISRAEL MOSSAD MI6 FACEBOOK CIA JEW PRESS AND INTERNATIONAL JEW FUNDING MAKE INTERVENTION AND FRAUD IN 2015, THIS IS THE RESULT OF ANGLOJEW INTERVENTION IN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Attached: macri_oro.jpg (432x432, 80K)

Nuke the USA

>Paraná is the worst southern state in almost everything
It hurts...

I have no idea

Best universities in Latin America and world ranking
(rankings QS y The Higher)

timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2018/latin-america-university-rankings#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/undefined

topuniversities.com/university-rankings/latin-american-university-rankings/2019

webometrics.info/en/Latin_America

I have no idea.

I miss him, no sabes cuánto.

Attached: santiago_de_liniers.jpg (300x436, 25K)

italians are corrupt fucks here depsite their descendants being only like 4% of the population. not even arab congolumbians get on their level

Based sicilians saboting foreign countries

good thing we're north american heh, right guise?

>Why is south america so uncivilized
they're not
>How do we fix them?
we don't

>implying Americans know that

more civilized than you Deshawn

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqm4dFRmwk

AHEM

México and other mexican countries are Central America

>>Why is south america so uncivilized
>they're not
We are
>>How do we fix them?
>we don't
We need to

kek
Of course you are my frens

>Why are South Americans so uncivilized?
Because drug wars

>How do we fix them?
Kill American junkies Duterte-style
They're the demand to the Latino supply

>>>Why is south america so uncivilized
>>they're not
>We are
Based
>>>How do we fix them?
>>we don't
>We need to
Redpilled

>
several millions of them on entire immigration waves didn't help
german and italian companies with perfect records on their countries have been found guilty of corruption on ours
this continent turns honorable people into crooks, you just want to larp as european because you hate yourself

I really do not know...

hdr.undp.org/en/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

Attached: 20190512_075024.jpg (720x1280, 243K)

nooooooo
our last bragging point
muh inequality
delete this

Cry more, they and portuguese folk developed brazil and that is everything that matters

muh country is more equal than yours

everyone associates brazil or my cunt with african folklore and traditions, so think what you want. Africans are more relevant than wathever europeans have done in our nations throughout the centuries. you can cry all you want bit this wont change

You self-hating cuckolds are truly pathetic.

Whats your point, of course slaves had their part on our history, where did I reject this fact

>NOOOO THERE IS NO NEED TO IMPROVE LATIN AMERICA. I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE ARE ROBBED AND ASSASSINATED WHILE LIVING ON DANGEROUS PLACES

>we are actually great!
haven't looked at any relevant metric have we
>you're a cuck if you don't jerk off to your own country
I want it to improve, you'd be happy with it staying the way it is

you didn't mention them in your post. Even to this day they are the most relevant cultural export from brazil and they are not slaves anymore. In fact, the black folk is pretty relevant culturally wise across the caribbean, America and Brazil, probably more than other races

I don't need to believe retarded theories about an entire subcontinent being "uncivilized" to recognize crime rates issues.

No idea...

Ipso publics affairs. Which are the most attractive countries in Latin America to live, visit and do business

Attached: Dato247_0.png (768x1056, 85K)

We don't, let them do their thing. They will eventually sort it out on their own if the US/other countries were to stop constantly getting involved with them.

>tf
>tp

This

>everyone associates brazil or my cunt with african folklore and traditions

Maybe your country. São João and Carnival are both european.

Attached: 20190602_164548.jpg (1080x1422, 693K)

Thieves and drug addicts will be flogged. Gang members will be strangled. Macaco eaters will be crucified.

Attached: 1558182606529.png (1722x967, 3.31M)

Correction : The Americas are uncivilised

The post I quoted was underming european accomplishments in latin america, there was no need for me to say anything about africans.
And about the african cultural export from brazil, no I don't think its a good thing, they are relevant, no doubt, but that doesn't make it a good thing it only contribues to the notion that brazil as a whole is about samba futebol festa bunda and rio de janeiro, leaving aside everthing else.

There's nothing to fix though.

You cannot fix anything.
Everything you touch crumbles, collapses, gets ruined.
Please, just go away, fuck off.

Which Hispanic shithole is the most uncivilized?

>words hurt me :(

Eating of the macaco is an integral part of their civilisation, you can't take that away! Uma delicia!

Attached: sopa de macaco.jpg (640x898, 63K)

you cant fix natural select.

hot weather regions people will always be low iq barbarians no offense.

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

Who are you quoting? Certainly not me as as self-hating cuckoldry based on civilizational pseudo-science just elicits pity in me as opposed to any kind of pain.

cry some more

The burgers understand what must be done...

Attached: right wing death squads.jpg (550x494, 71K)

Stop messing with our economies, we would be first world if you didn't stick yor noses on us

Attached: rerererre.gif (3300x1619, 1.33M)

Just stop mate, you look like those LGBTIQW2+ complaining about every word and pronoun

who knows...

Attached: -EN.jpg (1080x1080, 431K)

Your country is more african than colombia. Stop downplaying it and be proud about it just like I'm proud of the african influence in my cunt. And no you are not white, and no, Euros don't like you and you will never be one of them

Not him but
>Your country is more african than colombia.
Yes
>Stop downplaying it and be proud about it just like I'm proud of the african influence in my cunt.
Why would anyone be proud of being african lmao
>And no you are not white, and no, Euros don't like you and you will never be one of them
Considering brazilian demograpichs you have 80% of being right about him being not european.

>Why would anyone be proud of being african lmao
Why would anyone but afro brazilians be proud of african influence*
Fuck

>Why would anyone be proud of being african lmao
I didn't tell him to ve proud about being african, but be proud about the african influence and your cunt and what it means. Capoeira, Carnival (no, this stuff is not european like he said), Football, Music, etc.... Also chances are he is somewhere between 1-20% african like most people in Latam, including those countries with little to none african admixture

We just don't like to take shit from a random american with McNuggets up his ass.

They need mix of neoliberal economies with semi fascists rule of law. But honestly it will be always shithole

>Capoeira, Carnival (no, this stuff is not european like he said), Football, Music, etc....
Capoeira and old gen music is the only thing worth desu

That's just not true, there is very positive about Brazil, unlike the rest of latinos

Is it true that latin Americans are happier despite having more crime and poverty?

Can you talk more about it

if you are not poor and don't live in a bad neighborhood, then you literally will never have to worry about either of those things

Have you personally been to any of the bad neighborhoods? Were you born in the capital city?

that's bullshit
poor = unhappy but they cope with drugs and alcohol

I was vorn in a city of 1 million+ inhabitants and havce been to the bad side of town several times. Lots of peoplekove happy af and are content as long as they have the basic things in life. These people also tend to be spiritually more fulfilled, they have friends, healthy sex lives and not much stress in life

sorry for the typos. I'm phoneposting

Interesting perspective.

Glass 'em

Yes this is the only way. Please America, bomb the shit out of Rio and fix the country. Fucking favelados.

there are few all you can eat brazilean restaurants

samba

happy people playing football on beach

carnival

we have popular song about copabagana beach

So somehow there are no negative stereotypes about brazil unlike rest of latinos countries which is just about drugs and crime

>germans
Yes

>italians
NO

based as fuck
fuck tourists

Brazil does't have a violence problem. Brazil has a nigger problem!