Why is everyone here over their edgy right-wing brainlet phase except for them

Why is everyone here over their edgy right-wing brainlet phase except for them.

Attached: 510px-Map_of_South_America.png (510x620, 154K)

?

It's not a phase

Haven't perceived such a thing from South American posters in general. I did notice quite a few posts fitting that description by Brazil posters though.

You're talking about Brazilians right?

The only right wind retards I one from this board are always Brazilians that get bullied on Jow Forums and come here.

It's only Brazilians

>bullied
>80% of Jow Forums are Central Americans

Zero fucks given

>80%
>No Quotation on that

>that get bullied on Jow Forums
I never go to Jow Forums, you fucking retard. And I'm probably one of the most egregious posters here

South America and Jow Forums is full of self hating shitskins, what did you expected?

kys

Again a thread make by a retarded F*rstoid who do not understand a damn about the politic situation of SA( even more about Brazil), context, say some retarded bullshit.

Why are you guys so obsessed?
Just fuck off, go that care of your refugees and let us alone.

parem de cair nessas bait threads de america do sul/brasil, retardados

Brazilians in this board have a problem, indeed. many are a bunch of self-hating biggots who never hit an university (and they are free), never read anything and hails an old boomer who quit school at the 8 grade as an philosopher, they are the ones that create the paulista/sulista superiority thread (or brazilian superiority thread as doing it with other south american countries) or keep bitching about being white or having european decendency and how our manchild president is going to solve all our problems with magic..

shit, you know you're summoning the southern brazilian "100% german" right??

But we are third world. It's not a phase. The pendulum will always swing to the extreme left and the extreme right until South America is wealthy and comfortable enough to stop chimping out.

PerĂº wiII try their best!

Attached: 49125784_p80_master1200.jpg (300x300, 78K)

screw the grape farmers and they "SS veteran grandfather" thing

All firstoid communists should be rounded up and executed

You disgust me

I used to like Brazilians until they started chimping out with the whole Bolsonaro thing. Now niggers like this one just annoy me.

If you support the mass murder of people you must be preemptively liquidated

You used to like us when we weren't "chimping out" about the 60.000 homicides each year that half a century of leftist cultural hegemony led us into

Kek

>You used to like us when we weren't "chimping out" about the 60.000 homicides each year that half a century of leftist cultural hegemony led us into
No. I don't think the US have ever liked any latin american nation. Even during the Cold War we bullied the shit out of our so-called "allies" down there all the time.