White men and Asian women

So I see a lot of white Jow Forumscels bragging about Asian women loving white men.

while it may be true there's a high rate of Asian women dating white men, what Jow Forumscels seem to ignore is that most of the Asian women that date white men are the bottom of the barrel ugly and hideous ones.

most attractive Asian women stick to Asian men. i think white Jow Forumscels who never shut up about Asian women are just projecting their own insecurities. (I'm guessing they're upset white women are dating blacks/hispanics/arabs etc.)

pic related: it's an incel who lives in japan and lies about getting laid with japanese women

Attached: tkyosam.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>t. coping asian american

Hasn't he lived in Japan for years? how is he still fat?

He may be an incel hapa but he's not wrong. As someone with yellow fever I die a little inside every time I see WMAF because the white guy is ALWAYS a balding loser.

what's even more interesting is that he got fatter while living in japan

>I'm guessing they're upset white women are dating blacks/hispanics/arabs etc.
And you are upset that Asian woman are dating whites
Average r/asianmasculinity freak

>And you are upset that Asian woman are dating whites
as the point of the thread states, most of the Asian women dating white men are hideous. Most Asian men don't give a fuck.

Bullshit. Many classy and beautiful Asian girls with white boyfriends.

didnt he move back to his shithole yet? he should.
I fucking hate dumb americans who move abroad and become loud obnoxious retards thining they are some kind of mascot

COPE

Attached: 1543957254411.jpg (2168x1492, 1.08M)

Let me guess you are that kind of guy

Attached: loser.jpg (1856x1198, 419K)

Hello, asianmasculinity. No, all my asian exes were top grade. Something you will never experience, because you got small yellow cock.

not really. it's much more likely to see white brazilian women getting fucked in the ass by favela cocks

How the fuck is that a cope
This collage is terrible, none of the women are hot here what the fuck???

Obeisity has more to do with self-control.
It has nothing to do with the type diet

you should see what they look like without their pounds of makeup

They genuinely cannot tell the difference between hot vs ugly asian women.

is there any couple that causes more seething then white men asian women ?

> social justice type hate it because it involves a white man overpoweringg a minority women

> white roasties hate it because they can’t get a date

> Asian men hate it soo much they need 3 sub Reddit’s to cope with the sight of seeing an attractive white man and Asian women together

> black guys hate it because there are more white man asian women then black guy white women couples. While these men worship white women white men don’t care for them

> and finally white nationalists hate it because it involves racemixing

>t. coping incel

Attached: 1557837219548.jpg (2361x1748, 1.05M)

who is the top right?

This

>and finally white nationalists hate it because it involves racemixing
Doubt that. Asians aren't dumb, so it's fine.

First of all, asian women are not beholden to any man and don't give two shits about your archaic manbaby notions of female behaviour

We're smarter than you, richer than you, more educated and accomplished than you and if we need walking dildos we have better options

Wow, like 30 different couples and only one has a banging gf with big tits. The rest look like literal fucking mongoloids.

wtf based

The x women love y men is a meme.
Being white is obviously an advantage, but it's not what'll get someone laid.

As much as cuck, r/aznmasculinity and Jow Forums whitoids like to post shit like that (), it only works for already attractive, successful and interesting guys.
It's rather weird of seeing those sadfuck crying about no gf, taking pride of seeing a man of his race fucking a girl that wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

the cope is real

Filipino here grew up in fils all my life now married to a german girl. Had several european gfs and flings in the past.

I dont understand OP like wtf is wrong abt asian girls and white guys? Srsly grew up seeing it all around me. Cuz of sex toourism and shit. Is it really that bad for asians in America

Tell kailani I said hi

>We're smarter than you, richer than you, more educated and accomplished than you
lol i guess you accomplished that by attending ahem...white country university right?

>YOU HAVE TO MARRY A WHITE WOMAN user

Attached: 1519579145611.png (800x750, 160K)

>tfw have dated both and still prefer asians purely by appearance
teach our women how to properly apply makeup, dress nicely, and style their hair and we'll be way less of a problem

lmao tkyosam, is he still alive

yep, he's still making videos and still pretending he gets laid with asian women even though it never happened.

he thinks posting pics of him posing with asians is proof that he fucked them

its a shame asian girls are so cute but every single one ive ever met had a terrible/non existent personality

you talking about asians from asia or asian-american chicks?

most asian-american women ive met just very westernized.