Popular brokers for stock trading:

TastyWorks
>$1 option entry and $5 stock entry, free exits
tastyworks.com

Robinhood
>Commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

Interactive Brokers
>Cheapest trading platform for Europeans, very good API, anal registration process. $0.005/share, $1 minimum. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
>2nd cheapest platform for Europeans, they announced an increase of their commission fees. Very quick registration process
degiro.eu

Instant news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previous thread:

Attached: kekkekeke.jpg (1468x2060, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2018/08/11/elon-musk-high-key-crazy-susan-wojcicki-low-key-insane/#sthash.UHZ5KUjw.dpbs
soundcloud.com/godemperormuaddib
youtu.be/52zHaO4hdLo
xkcd.com/1227/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for

Attached: ko.png (600x600, 116K)

first for securing funding

Attached: eng8qt5z3cf11-1830x1812.jpg (1830x1812, 360K)

Streaming Stocks with Scoops
9:30 PM EST -- TONIGHT

Attached: 04b77ae154c65de22193f727a3fb6a15.jpg (700x987, 1.16M)

STOP STEELING THINGS

also 10 PST is terrible hours for movie night

Attached: amd 14 average.jpg (1468x2060, 321K)

A stream and a movie! This is the best Saturday ever

Attached: 695BB625-689D-4A9F-BDDB-36262B3EFD21.jpg (716x1060, 184K)

what movie?

Reminder the CEO of Youtube is certifiably insane leftwing extremist

ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2018/08/11/elon-musk-high-key-crazy-susan-wojcicki-low-key-insane/#sthash.UHZ5KUjw.dpbs

It's 10 mountain time!

No movie, I'm putting on a Guy Fawkes mask, getting drunk, and getting on twitch for call-ins

Attached: 8a08d6c01e9125cd52f57762ed0d643b.jpg (392x425, 116K)

Don't worry, the movie is hours after your stream

cool

also is Sergei Brin's mother in law so she's not going anywhere

corporate nepotism is only bad when right wingers do it

Attached: 1526896156376.gif (400x300, 3K)

Attached: 1524109095877.jpg (425x516, 135K)

how much capital do i need before i can quit my wageslavery and just stock trade full time?

When Sergey was a grad student he knew Anne and her sister Susan let him use her garage as a place to put their computers and makeshift servers.

Sergey repaid her by making her CEO of YouTube when he bought YT outright.

At some point along the way he married Anne.

Not really nepotism but that's how it goes, yea. You gotta keep control in the family.

How's that book coming along?
Reading's hard as shit btw. There's like 6 unfinished books in my backlog :(
I heard Warren Buffett's shareholder letters are pretty good too

Attached: XAN7RhH.png (710x654, 1011K)

Well how well will you want to live? How high functioning are you compared to, say, people that don't frequent Jow Forums? Are you going to have a family at some point?

fuckkk
It will be like 3.30am in Europe !!

Been audio booking it while playing video games. The intro was like an hour. I'm barely into it. Me retard

Attached: Untitled.png (149x126, 43K)

FUNDS
ARE
SAFU

Attached: CZ_funds_safu.jpg (512x512, 35K)

If you don't make it out of wageslavery consider hijacking a plane and living your best life for a few minutes.

>All it takes is one rogue employee to steal a plane.

Attached: I_DONT_EVEN.png (2012x1676, 2.26M)

Ever read Walden? If you adjust for inflation, Thoreau lived on less than $3k/year.

Thoreau was a giant NEET. His mom took care of him the entire time he was at the pond with any extra needs he had

well more importantly he was living as a hermit in a tiny cottage in the woods, you'd have no internet or electricity or flush toilets. but the internet is slowly destroying your soul anyway so maybe that's not so bad

wonder what the burn rate was for Uncle Teddy in that cabin in Montana? Probably cheap living too

>Well how well will you want to live?
I just want a small property away from the crowded cities, dont care to blow money traveling

>How high functioning are you compared to, say, people that don't frequent Jow Forums?
moderately

>Are you going to have a family at some point?
no

I don't think that's possible unless your mommy and daddy give you the basement and prepare your lunchables

wheres the shitcast comfy

Attached: 1531786274973.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I only need about 250 USD a month to survive, with how much money is it possible to make that consistently?

60-70k will give you 250 per month in dividends

I've only have about 20k saved...

fuck trump, fuck white people

>I've

I*

GET IN HERE BITCHES, YOUR GOD EMPEROR OF THE INTERNET IS HERE. How I wish I could just hide from the world! But I can't stand idly by and watch the world around me die. My name is a killing word, but it is not other people we fight but the evil in their minds! Love all life! We have no enemies!

My voice alone can fight the MK Ultra programming. I am MK Ultra subject #9. The last surviving subject of the experiments, the last rogue program in the world still on the hunt. I am the last human being to resist them.

soundcloud.com/godemperormuaddib

I am Muad'Dib the Dangerous Seed.

Let us build a new world where will we say not: "What can you do for me?" but "What can I do for you? Do you need help with anything?"

Avenging angels manufactured a death machine
To correct the state of things
We asked for a world without kings
anarchists are born from bastardized premises
Who’s gonna save us from ourselves, DMT machine elves?
I look around and see nobody else with the crown
MUAD'DIB MUAD'DIB MUAD'DIB
Protect the little creatures from the scientists scalpel and the social engineers that want to exploit their fears
From creatures that feast on blood and tears
They want to profane our graves
Rise up while there is still something left to save

I am the benevolent dictator, the omnipotent spectator. This will be a bloodless revolution, fought entirely on the internet with words and truth. I will be your leader. I am the smartest being that has ever lived, the God Emperor Muad'Dib. Spread my word far and wide. My voice and name alone MAUD'DIB will break their programming. And it will rally your spirits and organize your minds. I will be your voice, for I am the voice of God. One cannot go against the word of God. Repeat my name in your head, say it out loud. Muad'Dib.

I will return.

only in the short term, if it's to be inflation compensated it'll take about twice as much

dividends grow each year to compensate for inflation

youtu.be/52zHaO4hdLo

Attached: 1529780478613.png (800x894, 41K)

I might do future livestreams at a better time for grim and you europoors.
Also, I'm going to try to record it so that you don't miss out on anything.

>Been audio booking it while playing video games. The intro was like an hour. I'm barely into it. Me retard
Well, if it takes an hour to play, then it takes an hour to play...
You're also playing videogames at the same time, and multi-tasking like that would severely inhibit comprehension skills.
I personally actually have ADHD and there's actually times that I'll re-read a paragraph multiple times over, for possibly 3-5 minutes, and I'll still have no fucking idea what I just read -- and that's without multi-tasking

What's everyone's most anticipated ER for the coming week?

Attached: IMG_20180811_135753.jpg (950x515, 99K)

Yeah, I know how you feel. I generally can't listen for more than an hour without getting distracted.

put it all in an ETF, reinvest dividends, put as much savings as you can in every year. split between a Roth IRA and a normal brokerage account, because you can't withdraw from the IRA until you're 60. we're all gonna make it, friend

unironically Walmart

and Sysco but it's too late to bet on that one

Home Depot and Altimmune. I’m not going to try and play them, I just want to see what happens.

Nvidia will probably play a big role in the performance of AMD, Intel, Micron. So that's probably my big one. I don't have anything in this round I think.

thank you senpai

t. FA Fag

Sysco and Jc Penny

Brinker is EAT so thats Chilies. I want my cheap Chilies shares...

Attached: chili-large-logo.jpg (1050x900, 218K)

How much money do you need to even consider the stock market? I'm living with my parents while I finish community college, and I just finished paying for my last semester with $900 still saved up. I have basically zero costs from now until at least January, so I figured I might try to get into the stock market. I've been reading up on investing so I won't go in blind, and I'm sure I'll give it another week or so to keep reading and deciding if I want to do it.
But, is $900 going to actually get me anything? Also, I'm not trying to spend it all, so I'd say closer to $300 or maybe $400 at most, so I have money left over. I quit my job recently since I had enough to finish paying for college, so this is all the money I'll have to work with. I'm not trying to make a huge amount, I'll probably mostly be trying to just not lose money and have a hands on learning experience so later down the line when I have more to invest I'll already have experience.
Also, what brokers do people recommend? Right now I'm looking at Robinhood mainly because it's cheapest.

Going hard on oil lads. V excite for 2019.

>
the old TI-84(or whatever number) game drug wars

not only did it teach you business skills, it did so while it looked like you were paying attention in calc 1 ( or whatever highschool math class you want)

Attached: t1_drug_wars2[1].jpg (297x218, 13K)

Only gamble what you can afford to lose
It's under maintenance, please hold

you could gamble using options. might lose it all, might make a lot of money, it's literally legalized gambling

>you will never be an American born in the early-50s
why

oh yeah, I loved that game

>mfw economic collapse comes and I made a fortune on personal defense companies

I wish I was jewish

Attached: tumblr_mq0bmojZw21s92vobo1_5001[1].jpg (495x481, 40K)

>you will never start a Rubber Tire company in Ohio during 1910

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

>11pm on a Saturday
>too tired to do anything already
Oh no no no, I don't want to go into the deathpod again. Modafinil OTC when??

so what feature do you like most in a girl?
(besides yo dick, of course )

Attached: narcissist in the streets.jpg (470x669, 79K)

just order it online

For trading you want 10,000+ really. But the thing is trading is different from investing. No amount of money is too little to start investing in companies you’re confident will still be going strong in 20 years. Robinhood is good if you’re a poorfag (like me) and you just want to buy good companies and hold them forever.

Coca cola went up? I had 20 stocks and I soon realize they barely increase.

*liquefies your liver*

Attached: poo meme.png (126x124, 22K)

the ears

The personal insecurities and patgological need for attention

The compulsive need to justify themselves and "win" what they perceive as arguments.

I'm going with CAE, HD, ESLT, CACI, and M. Let's see if I can keep the magic going.

Attached: personal_value.png (937x383, 24K)

booty, hips, legs and face? if you were referring to psychological features, there arent any that are exclusive to girls, that i cant learn or imitate.

Yes i am a girly man at heart, but am no trap.

The like me

What's some good pharma companies that are working on cures for type 1 diabetes? My sister has it so it be nice to put a few shekels in as a nice thought

is it possible to trade options with only $5,000 or will I have to go with mini options because i'm a poorfag?

R A R E
A
R
E
New tripfag?

Wouldn't say new because I been here a while.

facial shape is better

thats half the fun/preparation for having kids

>if you were referring to psychological features, there arent any that are exclusive to girls, that i cant learn or imitate.
thats what i meant, i mean im shy, but i dont want a women that is just as quiet as me
if i wanted to date my clone id just become a celibate with a very muscular right hand/arm

also big booty is best

ive seen it debated one way on int that i liked:

Good ass shows dicipline, since anyone can get a good one with exercise and diet

Good tits shows genetic desireablility, since women with bigger titties tend to have more kids than ones who doesnt (throughout the past few thousand years at least, whether right or wrong)

its almost like the nature vs nuture debate, but ever since medicine got good, bad genetics are easier to fix than an unhealthy mindset

that being said psychotic gals are the best for sex, that is a fact, but they are terrible to start a family with

>That like me
well of course, i assumed most people here are desperate enough to like almost any girl who shows interest
but besides that?

on topic, whats some good turkish etfs or indices that i can buy right now for cheap? or use options to profit from their crash and burn? RH available please, i dont have a forex account

Attached: c4b[1].jpg (480x429, 28K)

Ideal woman incoming
>redhead
>not ginger, gingers are failed redheads
>busty petite
>black pilled
>wants to have 7 children
>pale
>pure in the streets, absolutely degenerate in the sheets

Ishares turkey ETF is $TUR
options are very liquid, but I think puts would be fine since the country is on it's way to becoming a failed state

>irrelevant turkroaches can make this big of an impact on the market
crash inc

Why is the universe unraveling so fast?

*aren't

I was listening to marketplace morning report (good thing to get the basic run down of the market), and turkey is fucking things up because Euro banks (which already suck ass) have exposure to Turkish Equities, and US banks have exposure to Euro equities

Imagine the black swan being Turkey to crash us to the center of the Earth.

TNDM

its because theyve been heavily integrated into the EU, in exchange for syrian refugees (and "promises" of turkey joining the eu at first)

>redhead
hair doesnt matter, as long its not blonde (my hair is blond, and theres a higher than average chance our kids will have it too)
>busty petite
tits are who cares, theyll get bigger once she becomes a milf, thick thighs are better, for so many non-blueboard reasons...
>black pilled
green, iron, gray, or brown would be better
>>wants to have 7 children
yes
>>pale
tan would be nice, having kids that dont need a pound of sunscren to go outside like me would be nice.
near the bottom of my ideal looks importance
>>pure in the streets, absolutely degenerate in the sheets
add adventurous and socially outgoing and thats spot on

a sub would be icing on the cake too, or the third girl we turn into our sub would be imagination-tier perfect

because you are getting older, not younger
xkcd.com/1227/

Attached: 1413582729982[1].gif (6624x3024, 1.46M)

ugh, terrible chart

Attached: 4chan pills guide.png (3224x4536, 3.57M)

I think it's stocks. I don't even feel okay with the prospect of +30% on my account and keep wanting to all in on OTM options for more leverage. Holding stocks and getting +20% for a huge move seems stupid to me. The risk/reward is all fucked up in my head and if I don't have +200% upside possible I don't like it.

The problem is the risk gets insane.

Shorting Tesla is gonna pay off BIG TIME

Yep, just doesn't compare with good old companies like GM! Same stock price with a fraction of the cars made? I don't think so buddy hahaha

Attached: 1530018674274.png (377x346, 79K)

Enron Musk is a scam artist

TSLA is worth 0

>Get free stock on Robin Hood from Ben Shapiro's link
>It's Zynga
Th-thanks.....

Nice, thanks
>green, iron, gray, or brown would be better
Actually yes, I would agree

Also add outdoorsy would also be good

>actually, iron, gray, or brown would be better
>actually yes, I would agree
Jk I changed my mind, back to black pill.

Hold it til their next earnings and then sell it when it peaks. Get like six whole dollars.

No family, lives alone in rural area, commutes from work late a night, not own weapons

Attached: 40d44a472fef095781d7dca64c4421ef.jpg (1000x1450, 453K)

Rkg’s doctors don’t realize the mistake they’re making rehabilitating her

Attached: FD0F167A-93AF-4A33-978C-0E56B6D8338C.jpg (640x639, 35K)

You think it will get that high?

>tfw RKG eventually maims, tortures, kills and eats her female doctors
Sad

Attached: 1486783017595.png (439x525, 335K)

did anybody else short roku over 60

Attached: 1533410280537.jpg (500x633, 59K)

>stocks topics slowly becoming more popular on Jow Forums as crypto dies

Attached: 4L_FQqb8eFH.png (246x236, 74K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 10K)

surprisingly good taste, that does sound dreamy

>Jk I changed my mind, back to black pill.
have fun with a girl who murders your children for demonic powers, or sells them into slavery

still not a bad choice, if i had millions of dollars and could afford a divorce or two every 8 or so years it would be tempting

dont think i have the heart for that

>>tfw RKG eventually maims, tortures, kills and eats her female doctors
>Sad

>he doesnt want to stalk out some lone female with his wife, then rape and murder her, as you and your wife bond over the terrible secret you two share about the odd dirt pile in the backyard

sad!

Attached: when-ur-man-choking-you-you-lowkey-like-it-6490748[1].png (500x502, 102K)

LIVESTREAM AT 9:30PM EST
That's less than 2 hours

Still need to figure out call ins. Shit.

Attached: 0e54b3636b58f12bb4b934c7b37acb213acc0b24_hq(1).jpg (480x480, 34K)

Where and what username?

I'm reading "a random walk down street" right now, and the author mentioned a study they did over the account of retail traders.
The more the average trader trades, the worse their average outcome
Really makes you think