Just had a bad trip yesterday, visited the hell literally

just had a bad trip yesterday, visited the hell literally

Attached: dbd9gyy-23b5f8fe-4f09-4598-a61a-3d06d2b5c0b4.png (642x767, 1.25M)

Bad trip means you're sick inside

bad trips mean you've got demons in your head.

many demons, very little positive force, OP is potential serial kill material.

Describe.
What did you see or feel?

That's what I said

dude

after i had a sedative and my condition improved, doctor said this could be depression or another thing, she told me to go in a psychiatrist to make therapy or something else

i had psilocybe cubensis and whem the effect came i start to lost the control of my mind, was like my mind would explode or my neurological circuits was in short, something really hard to explain, never had felt something similar, i was cosnsient of everything but knew i wasn't in the control

When I was seriously depressed, thats when (((they))) come to visit you through sleep paralysis.

after mine I've been too scared to be depressed. My life is painful.

>brazillian
You should be used to living in hell at this point

you use some medication?

only herbal tea, anything else will make the situation worse, stay away from big pharma chemistry

another thing i remember now, in some moment i felt like i was a video game carachter being controlled by some voice that came from my mind, looked like i was hearding my subconcientiness talking very clear, so i struggled to take back the control

yeah i don't trust them

things can always get worse

Try Datura, it cleanses the mind and spirit

it would fuck my mind again

What did you take?
Bad trips happen, you need to live with it.

3 grams of dried psilocybe cubensis. that was the second time i tried a psychedelic drug, the first time was 6 years ago and was also terrible

Oh. I see. Mushrooms can get really heavy on your mind. I prefer LSD, it's way more clearheaded and easier to control. I've tripped maybe 40-50 times over the years.

good for you that you can take it. i realised that's not for me, i still have 4 grams of mushroom and i was tempted to try some small dose but i will get rid of it

i thought mushrooms were supposed to be better?i only had lsd twice and was thinking of having shrooms now

Drugs are always question of personal preference. Yeah sure mushrooms can be seen as easier as the trip is way shorter. But the trip itself is so introverted, sedative and confusing when compared to LSD.

If one wants more magical, earthy and religious experience mushrooms is the choice.
I prefer acid because it makes my brain feel like a quantum computer.

Mushrooms are very inconsistent