Phillipines has an entire prostitute city with kids fathered by Anglo and German sexpats

>Phillipines has an entire prostitute city with kids fathered by Anglo and German sexpats

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/amp/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

How cucked can one country be?

Attached: images (5).jpg (679x452, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t2J7io6hrxc
amerasianresearch.org/APCBSS-2014_Taiwan_Paper.pdf
youtu.be/gV8GLhJv6ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honkies are just as bad as niggers

>the kids end up looking batter than the average flip

white genes truly are superior

You're welcome for our service.

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html

white men must be desesperate to fuck this thing hahaha

>These kids will end up prostituting themselves to a new generation off pedos going to the philippines.
Not cucked enough apperently.

based

do you guys end up having to pay child support or anything if you find out they kept your seed? Why dont they use contraceptives/abort the kids instead of wasting time as a prostitue being prego?

>Niggers have no mora-

If they were intelligent and forward thinking they wouldn't be third world prostitutes in the first place.

Your country is not pure either. These bitches fucked American soldiers right after their country was destroyed by America. Damn
youtube.com/watch?v=t2J7io6hrxc

Those jungle chink hookers are ugly as fuck.

Sex should be outlawed desu.

I plan on getting a Filipino wife desu.

Are those whores not aware that you can cuck any western male with child support? There should be at least a mafia handling this, blackmailing johns or something. It looks like a very good business opportunity.

>Phillipines has an entire prostitute city
Let me guess: Angeles City? The only time I've ever heard about it, it's in the context of prostitution.

Attached: laughing genghis khan.jpg (624x330, 63K)

Imagine how cool the gang lords are going to look.

Why? At least get a superior Vietnamese one.

>half philippine half australian
>looks full southeast asian

are philippine genes are the strongest in the world?

Attached: 2A9B911100000578-3164917-Kevin_10_and_his_mother_Rochelle_24_outside_their_home_a_shack_o-a-24_14371 (962x640, 125K)

Vietnamese are all godless filth.

>Seth, 6, at his home in the Hadrian slum, which he shares with 17 relatives. Seth hopes to be a boxer one day

Sounds like the beginning of a movie.

Attached: 2A9B911500000578-3164917-Seth_6_at_his_home_in_the_Hadrian_slum_which_he_shares_with_17_r-a-25_14371 (962x640, 192K)

wh*tes have no morals
they probably have no way to identify the fathers once they fled. also, an international law suit is probably too expensive for these people.

Flex that ape IQ.

Attached: 150305120832422401_8.jpg (1000x665, 101K)

The vast majority of sex tourists in the Phillipines are from Japan Korea and nowdays China. There are tens of thousands of half Japanese Filipino kids abandoned by their fathers

Why are gooks such hypocrites whining about "sex tourists" but only if the sex tourist doesn't have a small yellow penis?

amerasianresearch.org/APCBSS-2014_Taiwan_Paper.pdf

Attached: 1546015740185.png (500x500, 15K)

This is quite sad.

i have a friend whos filipino mom and irish dad and he looks 100% filipino (has moms height,straight black hair,asian eyes, dark brown skin). You can only find out hes half white if you saw his parents

In Japan there is an entire category of entertainment called "Phillipine pub" where men spend money to get entertained by flip women

There are an estimated 200,000 mostly abandoned, estranged, indigent, orphaned or under supported biracial Japanese Filipino Children (JFC), adolescents and adults residing in the islands today [42].

By the end of the 1970s Japanese tourists, for instance, accounted for nearly 1/3rd of all tourists to the Philippines. In the 1980s, an astounding 80 percent of Japanese tourists were men [3]

Posting to reverse search and see what these were about.

Attached: 1338977491004.jpg (924x420, 146K)

poor Phillipines
why dont they produce cocaine and sell it to white countries like we peruvians do?

in the making of cocaine we use human shit and whites end paying high for that drug.
countless small airplanes landing into the jungle filled with cash.

You started it

Attached: 1338977491003.jpg (924x420, 174K)

Based. Can I buy some? I want to export that shit to England

Based

>Philippines
>Filipino
Why?

Latin Americans are the result of love, not racial fetish by sex deprived boomers and prostitutes

>Daddy, why have you abandoned me?

Attached: 2803.jpg (890x1112, 50K)

king philip of espanyol (spain)

Why not just use condoms?
Does these people ever had sex-ed?

And these pedo anglo/chink think they fuck the austronesian one lol.

Attached: 150305120832797482_8.jpg (1000x665, 103K)

>that brown little girl at the background
tfw flashbacks from a certain doujin

plot twist: mom is white

Attached: race mixing anime fans.png (876x867, 1.8M)

Wanna start one Fernando?

But why Filipino, and not Philippino?

Condoms are fucking garbage. I would rather jerk off than fuck with a condom on

because it's a spanish word, retard.

Then whiteniggers complain about those places having STD's outbreaks.

it is okay when white people do it at least. they arent abandoning little black kids or anything, since they are making white kids they will have an easier life and dont need help growing up and stuff

That and a lot of Japanese also make half Jap/half Filipino children on sex tourism.

>uses condom to fuck pussy
>fuck ass without condom

simple as

I do. You could probably get western countries to pay the bill, since women good men bad.

Between masturbation and sex with condoms, I prefer masturbation

imagine how many of them will be worshiped just because they look more european than ugly asians. they are lucky

You're delusional.
They worship koreans, gooks. Not fat whites

Philip isn't Spanish though.

Because having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry
Better to bury that memory, and cuckoldry, forever

Attached: 1546729614372.png (800x909, 837K)

condoms suck

>hire the prostitute to get herself pregnant by Nigel
>they fug, while Nigel sleeps, the girl give us his documents and we take note of everything
>give him back the wallet and let him go unnoticed
>9-months later little Nigel is born
>with the info that we got from Nigel father, we can track him down back to England
>in England we charge him with alimony + our part
>If he has a family we Blackmail him for year, which means more money for us

It's literally easy money.

their children not the fat guys

Bleached.

Felipe is though, hence "Filipino"

>women doesnt want to have her kid
>aborts it without males consent

>man doesnt know he got bitch preggo
>she has kid anyways and he doesnt want it or give consent to being the father
>has to pay child support

this is why women rekt threads exist

Their children will be ugly as fuck

>Felipe II de España

Hi

He is a white piggu not japanese

>implying she will abort her "white" kid
>implying she doesn't want to receive alimony IN POUNDS for 18 years

Also, Anglos and europeans in general are too much of a pussies to commit such violent acts.
Even if he does, he'll "vanish" in SEA like many others.

Good

and its a good thing because wypipo only choose the 'exotic' ones(literal goblinas de las yslas Filipinas)

South east asians are probably the most cucked people in the world.

The worst part is they will use it as proof of Phillipines Spanish heritage

ASEAN countries don't exactly have the power projection to do an international DNA test investigation and lawsuit

Yea, but we still use Philip in English. It's like if English speakers referred to German people as Deutsch while still calling the country Germany.

>South east asians are probably the most cucked people in the w-

Attached: 56456456.jpg (800x560, 267K)

They got a nice big fat fuck from Uncle Sam hahahahahahahahahaha

They are literal slum hookers what the fuck do you expect. People go to south east asia for cheap sex.

She is cute.

why do I feel like the girl should have the face of her mother and viceversa?

itt. we thank the white people for bringing their white genes to us and making sure we still have the EVROPEAN genes and biracial women who represents us in beauty pageants, unlike ching chong j*ps

THANK YOU WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1498578574575.jpg (759x1092, 71K)

she's probably a prostitute too

> Total dead: 1,326,494–4,249,494

Attached: 66923_800.jpg (800x484, 82K)

i want to pat his head

I don't care.
I like her style,and If she wasn't a prostitute, I would totally date her.

What is she/he grabbing with her/his left hand?

I meant that in the sense that you could probably go and have a cute whore like her for less than a burger.

Yikes
youtu.be/gV8GLhJv6ck
The absolute state of sea monkeys

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-074736.jpg (1920x1080, 868K)

I used to look down on people who did sex tourism. But the older and lonelier I get, the more I understand.

How nice must it be to just go there and fuck non-stop no strings attached.

Don't know. But it looks like a pistol.
maybe they are letting her/him play with it.

Just get a sex doll my dude.

Attached: mgtowed.png (833x1137, 840K)

I'm a huge fan of futurism, and future sex dolls. But they aren't there yet.
I don't think they compare to a cute hapa girl like her. Go to thailand, spend time with her, spoil her, have sex with her. I mean. Can't compare.

>Yikes. The absolute state of sea monkeys

Attached: 1542079411440.jpg (1348x812, 87K)

What if someone went there, impregnated a flip, and then went back 20 years late, and without his knowledge slept with this estranged daughter.
That would be weird.

She's cute

I don't know how you can have a daughter like this and just leave her in the slums, you just know she has a 110% chance of becoming a prostitute within 10 years. Feels like that would hurt as a father

Attached: 2A9B910400000578-3164917.jpg (962x640, 132K)

>hi dad
And whites dare talk about niggers.

Attached: inhale.jpg (480x272, 22K)

Vietnamese only killed 58,000, US killed 1,353,000

that won't happen though because there's 100million of us and we're active on social media. There are some instances that the surname of the sex tourist can be found with just a thorough Facebook search.
Unless, you go to the same spot the second time

>there's 100 million of us
yeah, but there is always the chance

>surname of the sex tourist can be found by FB
So? Why does that matter?
20 years later, FB will probably not exist.

those are shitty white genes though, you're literally getting the dredge of society, all you'll be getting is a bunch of pinkish monkeys

Failipinos think that as long its a white person, it's okay even though it only makes the offspring whiter

>Vietnamese only killed 58,000
Don't you think it's a bit scumbagish to forget about all those Vietnamese who died fighting by your side?

Attached: 1418796717850.jpg (402x552, 37K)

No.