What's with all the Pakistanis? At least the USA borders Mexico, so we have an understandable excuse

What's with all the Pakistanis? At least the USA borders Mexico, so we have an understandable excuse.

Attached: UK.png (1280x640, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Britain colonized them

Now they're colonizing Britain

Whats with all the niggers in america?

They were slaves. Black people are foundational to the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

bruh

Honesty don’t feel bad for countries like UK, France, Belgium having their populations changed. Cosmic karma for brutal colonial history

Sames happening to you retard.
Enjoy being ignorant though amerimutt.

Attached: 4E4CFD59-17B5-468A-A373-0A5521BC7FD8.jpg (940x841, 288K)

Hispanics are Christian and cluster in states that can easily absorb them. America is in a good position, regardless of what the maniacs at Jow Forums say.

I think a better comparison would be blacks here.

Blacks were brought here against their will. WTF are you doing importing Pakistanis?

Because of there’s something of colonial element in both cases. India (which included Pakistan) was a British colony. I’m pretty sure it was part of their Commonwealth. The Mexican population is just a result of geographic proximity.

Basically it’s like asking why there are so many North Africans in France. Or Indonesians in the Netherlands.

>Royal education

Dude...let's not, OK?

Attached: touhou but why5645.png (2048x1363, 1.06M)

Are there many Indonesians in the Netherlands?

There is a sizable Indo population in the Netherlands as far as minorities go.

The USA would be a better country in literally every way if there were no black people ever imported

Who would do the slave labor then?

Pakistan was a part of British India. If I didn’t know any better I’d say it’s reverse colonization.

Revenge for the Raj.

Attached: _WU2i9grEvQK8DwMcQ1UaOEWhHuGbqT8x7IKzawc4iE.png (1080x1920, 622K)

Irish

>no jazz
miss me with that gay shit

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

it’s great

here’s a (you) to make (you) feel better

Attached: British culture.png (695x606, 310K)

>British education

Black people are settled here.

can any of y'all autists do a merger of all races on earth on equal proportions just to check how the future human bean would look like?

Attached: 1533757557114.jpg (650x622, 54K)