It's better to get drunk with beer or Jack Daniels if you have unlimited budget ?

It's better to get drunk with beer or Jack Daniels if you have unlimited budget ?

Attached: jack-daniels-tennessee-whiskey-3l-bottle-by-giftbox_1.png (500x617, 350K)

You're fucking French, get some goddamn wine

Beer is superior to all liquor unless you are an alcoholic

Wrongest post I ever did see, beer makes you feel far too heavy compared to spirits and wine. It's only "superior" if you're an alckie who can't cut yourself off and you need the volume to make it physically impossible to drink anymore.

I mixed some vodka into beer. Fastest way to get drunk. Doesnt have to be vodka, I like how the neutral flavour doesnt mix with beer

Never tried Jack but whiskey is definitely the superior drink of choice. It just tastes great, that's it really.

Beer is full of nutrients and is the most refreshing alc beverage by far. It is literally good for you. Liquor is just a drug with flavor, a means to get drunk. Beer is its own reward.

for me, it's maker's mark

But OP wants to get drunk, not have a nice drink with a meal.

Beer and/or tequila

>maker's mark
>Degré d'alcool : 45%

Fucking kill yourself

>It's better to get drunk with beer or Jack Daniels if you have unlimited budget ?

Drinking is for losers. I don't touch the stuff, I let my girlfriend get drunk for me.

>Alcohol

Attached: DT1Do7HWsAAfvHx.jpg (892x1200, 198K)

Jack but also Naked Grouse if you access to it. Beer is for poorfags or social drinking but no one should drink it to get drunk.

Attached: naked-grouse-whisky.jpg (465x1000, 22K)

>to get drunk with
I assumed that meant which is nicer tasting, but if all he wants is drunk then yeah liquor is best

jack daniel's is 40%

Jack is meme garbage. See if you can find Buffalo Trace. It's only a little more expensive but there's a huge power gap in quality.

Attached: 8799799312414.png (246x344, 19K)

Euros can't into whiskey. NA is superior in all ways. 90 proof ain't shit.

Yes, 45 is too much for,me.
40% is max otherwise you can't enjoy. Your throat will burn

have you ever had maker's mark? it's the smoothest shit ever, you don't even need to chase it.

I generally agree with you but some bourbons can get away with it.

Rum is pretty ace-credible, why is no one mentioning it?

Attached: rumalalala.jpg (1272x1090, 230K)

you dumb fuck
every single alcoholic I know drinks beer and other low ABV% drinks since it's all their livers can handle, not one of them drinks hard liquor

No, I don't know bourbons or maker's mark actually.

The only Bourbons that I know are the french kings. I will try bourbon

Jim Beam is the broke man's bourbon I you want something cheap but still good.

I've never liked the taste of rum, even higher quality rum. I can't describe it exactly but it just tastes kind of sickly to me. Kraken is popular with my friends though.

>alcoholics hate hard liquor
That does not seem right

When I used to live in college dorm, everybody drank Kraken

Rum is for cola.

Put ice in it, wait long enough for it to get a bit watered down, wah lah

For me,

Attached: ci-evan-williams-black-40f9d48cb6bc68dc.jpg (400x600, 24K)

it's the truth. all of the worst alkies don't touch anything that's over 20% alcohol content and the old timers only drink ~5% beer

once the liver stops working proper. drinking hard liquor is out of the question

Typical Canadian shitpost. Jim Beam is neither bourbon nor good. It's Tennessee drain cleaner for toothless hillbillies who are just a half step above George Dickel, and it should never be anyone's first anything.

>wah lah

Attached: 9.jpg (406x364, 118K)

if you want to get fuck eyed efficiently have a whiskey on the rocks and beer at the same time

this. chug hard liquor and beer when you need a break. good idea to toss something sweet into the mix as well.

Last time I saw this it was in a south korean movie

Beer is subhuman drink
I prefer wines and liqors

No one can be this stupid

never did acting

Beer tastes better

el retardo

Beer tastes better than all liquor

What kind of beer ?

Lager ? IPA ? Triple ? Monk European beer ?

Your average lager is tastier and more refreshing than almost any rum for example. No mixer or garnish needed. If you would rather drink straight vodka than a beer then you just want to get drunk not savor your drink.

Jack Daniels is great, good to enjoy if you're going to drink a lot

Bourbon is better than Rye Canadian thing ?

for me, it's Johnnie Walker and Jim Beam

When I went to mexico all inclusive I drank Jim Beam every night, hadn't had it before and assumed it was shit because it's so common. Friend gave me a glass and was really surprised how much I liked it.

All in all it comes down to preference.

Bell's is objectively shit though.

>Getting drunk is never good

Attached: download.jpg (233x131, 3K)

In Brazil our alcoholic will sometimes even drink ethanol.

Why are firstoid alcoholics such pussies?

even ethanol? wow, hardcore

STAY THE FUCK AWAY from "Canadian blended whiskey," it's the most vile swill they're allowed to legally sell.

We have Everclear too you know.

Attached: Everclear_750ML.png (768x960, 340K)

Drinking is bad.

Drinking is shit. Why bother?
It makes you feel good at the time but you lack judgement and it acts as a natural depressant. Not to mention the hangovers..

Attached: 1503395800619.png (422x407, 13K)

Drinking some of that right now with unsweetened iced tea with lots of ice.

Based

Meme brand name garbage taste ITT

I don't remember having Canadian whiskey

I'm not joking.
Seedy bars mix it with regular alcohol too.

i would get drunk with cognac

Whiskey > beer

Used to be a beer drinker, but switched to whiskey.

Why?

Same effect minus liquid bread carb bomb from every beer you drink and the bloated feeling that comes with it.

Just think of a single 1.5-ounce (~44 mL) shot with a whiskey that's 40% ABV as roughly equivalent to one beer, and time it the same (i.e.: if you typically drink one beer every fifteen minutes, take one shot of whiskey every fifteen minutes instead).

Related note: how much is a 750 mL of Jack Daniel's where you live? Here in Florida it's $19.99.

I'll have this or fernet please.
I can't get drunk from beer.

Attached: 20190602_214623-1.jpg (1340x3733, 759K)

I drink vodka, gin and rum (my favorite). I can' stand beer, wine or whisky.

>Jim Beam

Fun fact: the Jim Beam distillery is now owned by Suntory Brands, a Jap company. The finish is surprisingly smooth for a cheap bourbon like that, almost like a dry sake. Perhaps there's a connection.

>Jim Beam
>Not a Bourbon
>Tennessee
It is objectively a bourbon and it's made in Kentucky. What's your goal with spreading this misinformation?

----------------------------
NSFW text to prove I'm not paid to post what I just wrote: Japs have a "slanted" view of the world.
----------------------------

Attached: jimbeambourbon.jpg (590x424, 139K)

Thé normal one because there are several versions is about 21 euros, the old 7

Jim beam is pretty damn clean and great for its price point, your sake comparison i find strange and grasping however.

Heaven hill white label is the best cheap bourbon bar none.

>I don't remember having Canadian whiskey
I recently tried Royal Crown (top-selling Canadian whiskey, iirc). It was okay. I tried Jameson Irish Whiskey right after it and I liked that one a little better.

I'd be interested in trying Canadian Club, due to the fact that it's the only North American distiller with a royal appointment/warrant to the British Royal Family (means they sell their product directly to them and are allowed to advertise that fact).

Attached: canadian_club_canadian750_new__48776.1368043777.1280.1280.jpg (1000x1000, 74K)

>about 21 euros, the old 7
>Equals $23.49 currently

I suppose when you factor in international shipping that's not a bad deal.

>how much is a 750 mL of Jack Daniel's where you live?
I wouldn't know. I have taste.

>your sake comparison i find strange and grasping however.

It has been years since I last had sake. That's just something that came to mind.

I remember trying it like 15 years ago and it was bad but I was like 13 and I was stealing sips off my fathers booze collection, same with evan williams. Tastes better now but i'd rather buy old grand dad for cheap mid shelf whiskey.

Attached: brbon_gra5.jpg (540x720, 71K)

You don't have to buy it see how much it is on the shelf. It's the most widely-consumed US spirit internationally, so it's interesting to see price comparisons, even if you're trying to impress anonymous strangers with how snobby you can be.

Plebs.

Attached: 83A51498-E814-4D51-8362-923B761DA3E0.png (400x600, 115K)

I love ogd bonded. I want to try the 114 too.

Yeah sorry lol. Apparently it's around $20 in WA as well.

>I remember trying it like 15 years ago and it was bad but I was like 13
This seems to be a common theme with people: when they first start drinking they try hard liquor like whiskey, hate the taste, or vomit endlessly the first time they drink it because they have no self-control, and then discard it for beer, with which you can more easily pace yourself. It wasn't until now in my mid-30s that I revisited whiskey and totally discarded beer.

France is one of the largest market in the world for whisky .
It’s an alcohol very popular here, that's why many brands from around the world have agressive policy here. Price is almost the same as the price from the country where it’s made

Ha, i just recited Tam o'shanter today. The whisky is ick though.

>Heaven hill white label
Do you know if it's similar at all to Evan Williams white label? Asking because Heaven Hill owns that one.

Pretty sure they use the same mash bill, just different age statements and rickhouse barrel locations.

>France is one of the largest market in the world for whisky .
That's kind of interesting. It definitely breaks the "French only drink wine" stereotype.

Who here rocks with the cock?

Attached: ci-sauza-gold-tequila-28677225afc40fdd.jpg (400x600, 11K)

Yes, for example Cognac, a french alcohol represents only 2%.
USA is the largest market in the world for cognac and Armagnac. You bring a lot of money for the producers.
So thank you

>Naked Grouse
>meme brand

Dilate.

Blacks and low class people love hennessey here. I don't understand.
They could drink kelt or pierre ferrand, or any other quality producer.

I hated bourbon when I was 13, I started drinking good lambics and trappist ales later in my teens and now I love all types of beer and liquor, cheap or expensive it doesn't matter.

Famous Grouse is the #1 Scotch brand within Scotland, but yeah it's unheard of most other places. #1 Scotch worldwide is Johnnie Walker, but interestingly, it's not widely known within the UK where it's made. Weird.

Where do you find good lambiek here? I see very few usually, just the lindemanns garbage.
De troech (sp?) was nice and i recall maybe 1 other notable i had.

the guys sleeping in the streets here do it with 6.9% beer.

I used to be like that, until I decided to get in shape and lose weight. Everytime I drank a beer, it erased a part of my progress, but with whiskey it has had no effect on my weight loss success.

Is alcohol sensitivity/allergy common in the Philippines? I heard it was in korea and some other asian countries.

Not him, but if you have a Total Wine location near you, that's the best place to start. It's a warehouse store dedicated entirely to booze. Disneyland for alcoholics, basically.

Attached: total-wine-more066_750xx3600-2025-0-253.jpg (750x421, 105K)

i am gargantuan american and the little 4ft bastards can hold there own when we drink, their faces get blood red however with the first bottle.
Pinoy are more like pacific islanders than korean, han. yamato genetically.

Well, lambiek is a different case though. They arw often even uncarbonated and meant to be consumed fresh. Many don't travel well and they aren't imported heavily due to relative obscurity and (until recently) not fitting the american palette

>Where do you find good lambiek here?
I don't know nowadays but lindemans was one of the first ones I tried to get into regular beer and it's too sweet, my brother used to buy good beer from trader joes years ago in the early 2000s when they had a better selection and beer wasn't overpriced like it is now.

Flips can fucking party, yeah

>love beer
>am also an alcoholic
I'm so confused

I shopped for Lambics there for my wife once, and they have a dedicated shelf space for that. Multiple brands, not just Lindemanns.

I personally prefer beer over liquor
Sometimes I drink Vodka but normally id get beer or wine, but wine is more for enjoying and not for drinking a ton of at once