I hate expats so fucking much

I hate expats so fucking much

Attached: IMG_20190603_115528.jpg (1080x1645, 411K)

That's not an expat that's an american

The word is immigrant, only Anglos can be expats

I'm sorry for that roastard. I prefer thin crust myself.

She's right.

Attached: IMG_20190603_115848.jpg (1080x729, 169K)

Attached: IMG_20190603_120040.jpg (1080x1133, 300K)

it is a legit question though

Canadian

>helper
I believe house slave would be a better term.

Immigrant. Not an expat, if she is living in another country she is an immigrant.

>muh thick dough
>american cheese
>butter
Holy shit I want to strangle her so much

The word is immigrant, only Anglos call themselves expats cus they are delusional.

how would you fix the pizza?

Fix what? Napoleatan pizza is perfect. Just put fresh ingredients in a decent proportion.

Attached: iStock_000089429295_Full.jpg (1024x680, 128K)

That's like saying you're starting to dislike cars because you refuse to use the clutch when you're forced to drive a manual because "that's not how cars were meant to be driven". What an absolute cunt she is.

Attached: 1553002351952.png (645x773, 11K)

anglos call themselves expats instead of immigrants because countries actually want them there

nobody wants anglos

We call us expats too.
I doubt that people like us tho.

My definition is this:

>Expat
Already has a job before arriving
>Immigrant
Does not have a job before arriving

>countries actually want them

Attached: image.png (489x771, 115K)

nigga what does that have to do with what i said

They call themselves expats because USA still expects them to pay taxes unless they give up their citizenship.

t anglo

prove me wrong tho

There's a difference. Expats only move to another country temporarily, usually because of a relocation in a job, while immigrants tend to move without plans to return.

In the UK we use expat to refer to anyone who's left the country to live elsewhere.

You hear it used to refer to old people who've decided to retire to Spain, where they'll presumably spend the rest of their lives.

I think the point is anglos are insufferable

>susan lizbeth bernal clavijo
those names + surnames sound awfully colombian. Even though she used to live in Canada I hope her parents or her aren't originally from here. Sorry about that just in case

suspicion confirmed. Ugh. sorry czech bros you have you put up with this

Attached: 057ACA9E-9427-4113-A7A4-BE5773762295.jpg (1242x1446, 460K)

Anglos are based

so it's just another word for emigrant

She isn't going to Saudi Arabia m8

>our helper

Attached: dumb frog.png (606x486, 94K)

Anglos don't emigrate, they grace inferior countries with their august presence.

based

Based!

*nglos are literally more hated than the Chinese

I sleep well knowing our boomers extort those faggots with €2500 rent for a clauset since they don't speak a word of Dutch anyway

>Am I too Westernized?
What did she mean by this

She is in the east which is a different and backwards culture

She meant that Italy is too oriental for her.

Why are Americans like this?

Don't say that out loud in Japan or you're going to make them cry. I love to trigger those special snowflakes with the word "immigrant".

>Polanders and Romanians come here to do jobs we actually need and have nobody left for, will leave again after they are done
"Filthy immigrant"
>some betamale comes to Amsterdam so he can program a shitty mobile app
"Wow great expat please come again"

it just seems inherently cringe to me to be an expat, it's reasonable if it's a similar country at least (e.g us to UK/US) and/or for work but moving to a european country just seems so awful unless you're willing to properly settle like learn the language etc which i doubt most people do, especially for asian countries

Americans and Canucks by extension can't into food

you probably think it's awful because you think most people aren't willing to learn a language

but that shit is inevitable if you stay involved in a society for any actual length of time

Where can I get a cute filipina helper that I can impregnate?

Typical shitty immigrants trying to export their "culture" stay in your country filthy new worlders

Is slavery legal in checkoslovakia?

The Philippines, duh.

Okay then how do I convince them wise guy? I don't wanna pay them.

Attached: 1552146015680.jpg (390x398, 135K)

I'm sure Spaniards would agree with you...

>nooo foreigners complaining about muh country
Grow up lmao

Kek nice estalkin mi pana