Californians take over sony

>californians take over sony
>killing people in realistic ways is still okay, but headpats are not
Explain american values to me

Attached: headpats bad.jpg (719x703, 74K)

For comparison, this is okay

Attached: rdr2.webm (852x480, 2.58M)

Fictional sexual abuse and harassment is worse that fictional graphic violence
Why cannot japs make a game devoid of that bullshit?

Rorensu and Korbo are in a consensual, loving relationship

>american values

I always wonder who these changes are actually targeted towards, it's not like any of the faggots who would complain about anime shit would ever buy the games in the first place. I even know this one guy that is a friend of a friend who is the most stereotypical SJW you could find, and even he doesn't care about ecchi shit in games or anime because he doesn't care about the medium at all.
It's like they're trying to make a power play over japanese developers in some dumb attempt to pacify them or something, really makes me think why they would want to do that.

>sex with children is abuse
usa needs to prove to everyone that they are morally superior, for the sake of children

>>sex with children is abuse

Very Singaporean post

Dhhhhh

The two characters are in a loving relationship, and how is headpats "sexual abuse?"

Who cares, only the light novels, anime and maybe manga (haven't read them) are good, everything else is reddit-tier shit.

>sexual abuse
>headpats

choose one faggot.

I will never understand why killing is fine, but rape isn't.

Because being a United-Statian in 2019 is a mental illness in and of itself.

The IDEA is that one is more alienating to women, simulated sexual harassment etc. Most of the world is far behind USA in this way. Not necessarily Canada but definitely Japan

Both are fine imo

how the fuck are headpats between consenting lovers akin to sexual abuse?

>usa needs to prove to everyone that they are morally superior, for the sake of children
I wouldn't exactly say it's a coordinated effort by the US as a whole, most of the populace including those in charge are unaware of/doesn't care about anime or ecchi content outside super popular shit like pokemon/naruto. And on the off chance that they would care, they would be the same exact people who would care about extreme violence as well.
It seems like those (((few))) in charge of various corporations want to target things that are normalized/fine in japan, and target only things like that from japan.

Anime girl can't really consent when she's not a real person

yea its mostly corporations and those media companies.
Your country expects every other country to adhere to usa's moral standards.
>girls can't consent until a certain age because the law says so
average brainwashing achieved

Even so, they should leave those manifestations of intimacy for their private lives (not shown on screen, when no one but them are looking), instead of behaving like that in front of the spectator

>it's not like any of the faggots who would complain about anime shit would ever buy the games in the first place.
The same people who complain about "impossible body standards" in comics and movies

>tfw I've been raping my hand all those years

>NOOOOO PLEASE NOT MY ANIME DOG FUCKING SIMULATOR IM BEGGING YOU

Based but the game you posted was made by Brits. It's just set in America's old west.

People kill in self defense, to protect others or as soldiers whether they want to or not. No one rapes in self defense or to protect others nor is a soldier forced to rape. That's the difference, there lacks any kind of situation where rape isn't a horrific and completely selfish act.

>United-Statian
Fuck off spic.