Would you bang your female coworkers at shitty retail wageslave position? Why or why not?

Would you bang your female coworkers at shitty retail wageslave position? Why or why not?

Attached: BD100FD5-A37A-4E46-8200-FA91C734E0A9.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Yes. It’s a shit job who cares

Nope. If I find myself at a shitty retail position, I'm probably just trying to get some extra cash while in college. I'm not interested in gutter rat females covered in tattoos who will do work like this for the rest of their lives.

This. The poon fountain is worth more than the reference.
Get to it OP.

I've done this

Just pick the hottest one and be treated like a god

p cool desu

just don't stay there forever (unrelated advice)

Yes, banging coworkers is the ONLY perk of working at target. And target hires qts.

Shoes on bed wtf

I wouldn't because I have a girlfriend and I can imagine her showing up at work, picking me up somewhere or whatever and then drama might occur. I would though if I can eliminate that possibility completely, why not.

I always forget that this is what most of Jow Forums looks like

depends on which retail it is. Most females at Walmart are ugly AF and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Wut

as far as real answer OP
don't shit where you eat
don't care what the job is
don't fuck your coworkers
it won't work out well I promise you
with that said I met my current girlfriend at work, but we didn't actually work for the same company

dont shit where you eat OP

Get that pussy fool. Thats literally one of the main reasons why u work, to meet people and bang bitches. Especially the married ones. That way you don't have to get committed to them

I don't wageslave and don't hire women, so i can't answer in a meaningful way.
Probably not though, since i'm not a nigger/jew/woman living in the now without any capacity to conceptualise the future, and i would foresee a variety of possible issues with that.

But really, only a subhuman without delayed gratification would wageslave to begin with so whatever. Cattles do what cattles do.

It's been years since i last had a coworker i was remotely interested in. Current selection is entirely overweight bureaucratic camels in their 50's.

You sound like a faggot 3BH

delet

Attached: 1532734380753.jpg (750x750, 65K)

I am sorry that i have offended you, i am certain you are happy with your life decisions.

this
get better taste. Fucking braphogs is amazing

literally nobody will care if you bang someone you meet at an entry level job.

The only reason not to would be to maintain a comfortable work environment when it inevitably ends.

>Would you bang your female coworkers at shitty retail wageslave position?

When i had female coworkers i could barely muster enough courage to say hi to them.
It wasn't in retail though and all these girls were pampered stacies with rich parents and chad bfs, they looked at me with this mixture of pity and contempt.