0xBTC

You are accumulating, right user?

$20 next bullrun

Attached: 1533933717408.jpg (360x630, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/0xbitcoin/8ab1ef0406772f45d044489d1a6d20f1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do I go to buy it? Can you walk me through the steps?

Feel free to stop using /ourcube/ for this piece of pajeet fecal excretion.

If 0xbtc keeps stealing links memes it is destined to drop to 1 sat.
No violation is more egregious than meme theft.
You have been warned.

Attached: images-31.jpg (470x313, 12K)

Mercatox. It's pretty self explanatory

1. Install Metamask to Chrome or Firefox.
2. Create wallet.
3. Transfer ETH into wallet from exchange of your choice. (Coinbase, etc.)
4. Go to enclaves.io, the simplest decentralized exchange.
5. Click a sell order to buy 0xBTC. Check "withdraw tokens automatically" box. Follow instructions that pop up to complete transaction.
You now own 0xBTC. Repeat whenever you have spare cash.

0xbitcoin.reddit. com if you have more questions. It also has a link to the Discord, which is much more active.

I have a huge amount of 0xBTC, bro. 3,989 of 'em to be exact.

Only 1600 here

I dream of having 10k

My exact setup, execpt I then transfer from MetaMask to the Trezor hardware wallet. Now that Trezor can connect to MetaMask, everything is great. Goodbye, MyEtherWallet.

That's my goal, too.

It now takes something like 11k to be a top 50 wallet. Number keep rising. Whoever has 0xBitcoin keeps wanting more.

1a) This token has had virtually zero marketing, nobody even in crypto knows what the fuck it is.

1b) The Chinese love mineables, this shit is gonna blow up in Asia.

2) Ether going PoS (and almost surely rejecting a hard cap) means that 0xBTC will be the only deflationary token in Ethereum, while Ether remains as a utility gas token.

3) 0xBitcoin mining is being adapted to govern the Lava relay network, which has a chance at relatively large scale adoption giving 0xBitcoin even more exposure and kills the "mining doesn't do anything" fud.

4) It's quite possibly one of the only erc20 tokens that isn't a security, and will provide some of the top returns due to lack of regulatory hurdles.

Why are you letting whales accumulate and leave you in the dust?

This nigga knows what's up, the success of 0xBTC is inevitable

Mercatox has shit reviews.

I've never bothered using metamask, but I may for this. Thanks for the QRD. Is enclaves reasonably easy to use for a brainlet? I've only used centralized exchanges.

Please don't, it's a meme

12k here and im still accumating

Enclaves is very straightforward, easily one of the best dex's out there

You the user from yesterday sharing the origin story of 0xBTC? It was very informative.

buy 0xbtc sirs

Attached: ranjeet.jpg (400x300, 48K)

Thanks I’ll give this a try when I get back to my pc

>here let me post this photo of a man of Indian origin to indicate that people who buy the coin are indians and devs probably too are, who cares that they are not, it's so funny right? also don't forget to laugh at my brilliant joke i'm so funny that all my friends invite me on their parties, so yeah buy 0xbtc sirs haha pajeet funny

will i make it with 500

i hold 2380 i hope it is enough

it is funny, because you fucking discord shills are pathetic, and the prime example of why crypto is not taken seriously

>no one would ever buy 0xbtc, a stupid fucking idea in the first place, solving a nonexistent problem by putting the bitcoin blockchain on the ethereum network. it's so fucking retarded i can't believe anyone has actually fallen for it, but then again there was that other clone that failed miserably last year so stupid people and their money being parted yadda yadda

they could put their money to use in an actual utility token that will never be mined, maintain a fixed supply, and increase in value 10000X over the next five years. oh and it's also going up despite this retarded bear market because people are finally cashing out of their true shitcoins and the positioning is extremely telling of the direction of the overall market.

I don't know what coin that would possibly (pic unrelated) be but i'm sure i'd rather buy it than some random shitoken from discord pajeets

keep shilling your faggot coin if you want tbut do it somewhere else.

Attached: linkspiracy.jpg (680x1073, 685K)

Quite possibly, I'm constantly spreading the word about 0xBTC since I genuinely believe that we need an asset on Ethereum that no one can control. In addition to the technology, there are a lot of principles behind it as well. Just look at this response the contract developer sent to a marketer trying to make some easy gains:
gist.github.com/0xbitcoin/8ab1ef0406772f45d044489d1a6d20f1

We're in this for the long haul, not quick pump and dumps.

But I’ve seen chainlink shilled solidly for a whole year on this board and it’s done Dudley squat the whole time apart from pump to $1 and then back down to 20 cents. It’s starting to get really boring now.

Chainlink is boring as fuck.

>long haul

Patrician outlook user, patrician outlook. I'm bullish AF on the Ethereum platform (not necessarily the price of an ETH per se, rather the platform as a whole) and I am willing to wait a few years to see it mature. It's good to know even on Jow Forums some people have patience.

>Mercatox has shit reviews
Mercatox is not the best, but the UI is good and in over 3 months I've never heard of anyone being scammed. Lots of wash trading but legit orders work fine. As community grows we'll get on better exchanges.

Enclaves is top notch, especially since it also incorporates Forkdelta orders. IDEX is pretty good too, I use that primarily

Nice to see likeminded people here, looks like the bear market has purged most of the moonboys. The way 0xBTC is built means you won't have to stress during a long hold and constantly check any updates or news either. It's an immutable smart contract, the value of which is not tied to the performance of any dev team. It will succeed or fail on its own merits, there is no central party in control.

What number are people going by to make it? I heard 2500 a lot of times. I really want to get 10k

>they could put their money to use in an actual utility token that will never be mined, maintain a fixed supply, and increase in value 10000X over the next five years.

You're saying these things like it's a good thing. Why would a utility token go 10000x? You do realize that utility tokens have high velocity and are bought only when they need to be used right? You realize that utility tokens are dictated by the MV = PQ model, which states that price is inversely coordinated to token velocity? Nobody stores wealth in utility tokens, only speculative value, which inevitably tanks hard at the whims of the market. Mined currency tokens on the other hand are ideal stores of value.

Oh also you're forgetting in your comment about the 25% the dev team owns that they will dump at regularly (or sometimes random) intervals diluting your investment.