Are most brazilians who post actually white?

Are most brazilians who post actually white?
Im starting to believe they are

Attached: FRANCK FIFE - AFP.jpg (640x487, 250K)

Uma

a couple of months ago brazilians made a thread where they posted their hands, and almost all of them were mulattos

There was a very seductive Italian descended poster the other day, purely white

I printed his picture on A4 and enshrined it above my bath for good times

Me in the back

Link?

Doubt
Majority are brazilians that think that the South is really 99% germanic
Probably from minas gerais and rio de janeiro

phoneposting at the moment mby someone else could help you

Me on the left

I need evidence, sir.

idk you tell me

Attached: 1555022457477.jpg (600x842, 93K)

define white

I dont think black brazilians are smart enough to learn english

European facial features, pale skin

>is really 99% germanic
nobody, literally nobody thinks that. The south is just whiter in general

>
MONOS think they aren´t latinos because they really think that the country is 50% white (serious, i´m not thinking). So they think Brazil is like USA, full of whites
But let´s go

According to studies conducted by Leonardo Monastério, only 16.3% of Brazilian workers have at least one Germanic, East European, Italian or Japanese surname. Furthermore, according to research by demographer Giorgio Mortara, supplemented in the 1980s by Judicael Clevelário, only between 16 and 18% of the Brazilian population was descended from immigrants who entered Brazil after 1840, including Italians and all other nationalities. Most studies on the impact of immigration have followed Giorgio Mortara's conclusions from the 1940s and 1950s. Mortara concluded that only about 15% of Brazil's population growth, 1840s and 1940s, was due to immigration, and that the population of immigrant origin (immigrants and descendants) was 16% of the total population of Brazil. This means that the majority of self-declared whites in Brazil have no recent European ancestry, unlike places like Argentina, USA, Canada and Australia.

Sorry MONOS but Brazil is like ANY Latam country: a bunch of mutts who speak an iberian language

A country with 210 million people received less Euros than Argentina

Attached: WqdMP34.jpg (901x367, 59K)

Brazil is BLACK.
Fuck wh*Tes.
Fuck m*Tts.
And fuck the j*Nitor.

english is an easy and universal language

>European facial features
From where?
Iberia? Poland?
Greece??? Germany??

When i was in Europe, people thought i was french, but i have 0 french ancestrality

The US is full of people like him, Pedro, and full of people like you, too
And full of white people like Kurt Cobain

Attached: mexicans.jpg (1183x800, 745K)

>Brazil is BLACK.
less than 1% of the population is pure black. We have more pure whites and pure asians than that

>And full of white people like Kurt Cobain

I can say that at least 40% of americans are like him or Henry Cavil (not the beauty, but the color)

If you consider Portuguese do not look like Muslim ...

>>Brazil is BLACK.
>less than 1% of the population is pure black. We have more pure whites and pure asians than that

“The legal notion of hypodescent [one-drop-rule] has been upheld as recently as 1985, when a Louisiana court ruled that a woman with a black great-great-great-great-grandmother could not identify herself as “white” on her passport.” (Bradt, 2010)

Sorry, mono, but to americans, you´re BLACK

you said, "fuck mutts" dude, 80% of brazilians are mutts

thanks

A lot of them are

I'm black

if you are considering people who looks algerians white, so yes
i am a pure black and also live in a black etno state

brazilians be like

Attached: 1183673.jpg (386x390, 49K)

>live in a black etno state

Nordestinos out.

you are not in 55chan, macaco