/v4/ + friends

Minsk edition.

Attached: Minsk-Belarus-War-Museum-3.jpg (1200x800, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/bwvuxb/this_isnt_right_but_i_was_laughing_so_hard/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_2
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=4NT7p7puwtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/Wellthatsucks/comments/bwvuxb/this_isnt_right_but_i_was_laughing_so_hard/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=control_2

Lmao

Attached: 1307260739722.jpg (825x675, 107K)

Spin to win

Attached: 1287478966664.jpg (300x220, 17K)

Wake up dummies

Attached: 1559580275048.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

insect fever

Attached: 1555771699294.jpg (1427x1783, 1.31M)

Attached: 1472376385344.jpg (351x314, 33K)

smelly fat console plebs will finally wash themselves

Attached: xboxlynx.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Disgusting, I only use Sony branded shampoo.

Attached: 1546281691914.jpg (700x488, 84K)

dont sleep

Attached: 1433309451520.jpg (242x700, 75K)

>see myself in the mirror
>day instantly ruined

I can feel cursed time of the year near

Attached: 61931445_10210980810716019_8217076390701301760_n.jpg (720x960, 95K)

Ahoj lads :)
It's way too hot today man

Teplocaust is not even here yet. It will be much worse

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

This, summer is here, all should tremble.

>It will be much worse
ÁÁÁÁÁ
I'm too Baltic for this weather

Are you ultra normie now? Argie was asking why you are not posting anymore

Good for him
Ascended normie masterrace >>>>>> bitter incel freak subhumans

Who thought this was a good idea, they must have graduated marketing from my uni

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

> tfw you'll never fight in the Bush War

Attached: 52358295262.png (1024x512, 105K)

Stop idolized anglos, they had the same opinion about you that they have about black people.

Imagine how shit our lives would be if we were born in Ukraine

probably the guys who thought these were a good idea
youtube.com/watch?v=4NT7p7puwtU

That's now nice.

>tfw you'll never fight in the Bush War
Feels great.
Stop jerking off to colonialists, they're no friends of yours.

>Czechia 30 degrees
>Iceland 9 degrees

Iceland is once more superior. Blessing this thread

Attached: Výstřižek.jpg (471x592, 44K)

Do they really thing this can change anything?

Attached: 752109-gallery1-tjxyh.jpg (800x450, 155K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: babisbot.jpg (480x960, 68K)

what's going on

From what it looks like, Babis is paying people to spam comments defending him on teh internets
but this old hag boomered it all up and copypasted provided instructions as well

Not really, 99% the dummies who voted him before are still gonna vote for him. But based on the last elections, I'd say he's finished regardless.
čssd is dropping like stone, ksčm is dying out, spd is losing momentum with no barbarians at the gates and Klaus jr. can take some of their votes as well.
Even if he wins, he won't be able to form a coalition after the next elections.

what the fuck Rick Grimes died in The Walking Dead comic

Attached: RCO006_1559740777.jpg (1987x3056, 1.05M)

I'm thinking of visiting Warsaw this summer, what are the worthwhile sights of the city? I need some ideas on what pubs, museums and other places to visit.

Attached: 1540826739952.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

there's nothing to see in Warsaw
any czech city like Olomouc or Brno looks 1000000x better and has lots of pre XX century stuff
everything in Poland was destroyed by germans and russians and there's nothing to see

don't go to warsaw go to kraków or gdańsk instead

* laughs in Krakowiak *

Attached: 214981294185981.jpg (2314x1200, 625K)

Been to Brno this winter, pic related. I liked it, great city
I visited Krakow last summer and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Before visiting I asked some Poles in /v4/ and one of em said that Krakow sucks and I should visit Warsaw instead. Now I really don't know what to think, as my visit to Krakow was really pleasant.

Attached: 20190114_120410.jpg (4128x3096, 3.7M)

go to Gdańsk or Wrocław then there is nothing to see in warsaw

That was probably the nices castle I've ever visited

Attached: 20180812_172618.jpg (4128x3096, 3.8M)

My life would be so much better if I were born in Ukraine. I wish I were Ukrainian.

as hoholmutt? Your bullying would be even worse

I am not sure yet, all I know is that I wanna visit Poland again. I found your people friendly and polite, and your country beautiful. Although you may be right, Gdansk sounds interesting, it even has a seashore

Attached: 20180811_175841.jpg (4128x3096, 3.72M)

what do you mean exactly?

>as hoholmutt
No, as a pure-blooded Ukrainian.

I voted for him because I geniunely hate this worhless nation. Who to vote next time, Klaus jr.?

Anglos have treated slavs like shit many times, it wasn't only nazis who hated slavs and considered them inferior to other people.
In the USA for example there weren't that many Slavic migrants but they also treated "fellow whites" like Italian and Irish people like shit, considering them inferior.
Yes, most of the time they had an even worse opinion of black people, but it doesn't mean that for most of the time Anglo countries had a form of nationalism that hated on basically every other people.
Now that the tides have turned, white nationalism have appeared and basically consists in would be nazis that decided that it would be better if they got other Europeans to their side.
So basically what I'm saying is don't be stupid, stop falling for the white nationalism bullshit.

Klaus jr is based

White nationalism only works in US, since people in Europe use regular one.

But you see people falling for it like this Pole.
USA irradiates their shitty politics, people in the left here talk about how bad and racist we are in the same way they do in the USA, and white nationalism and Trump retardness have come from their right to Europe too, in the case of Trump for example there were people from their campaign supporting the Spanish party Vox.
In Belarus it might not be as noticeable because you don't consume as much Western media and you are under Russian influence, but the rest of Europe is very connected to US culture and their politics are coming here.

Do Hungarians like Serbs?

No.

They will probably start crying about muh Trianon if you talk with them about Serbia.

I'm not an irredentist (or a nationalist, for that matter) yet I hate Serbs because they're monkey-tier savages. It's really not an unreasonable opinion at all if you've ever had the misfortune of interacting with them.

That's what you get for letting americans have the cultural victory.
Partly you're right, we don't care because retards who might fall for burger political memes are retarded and don't know English well enough. And partly it's because people are busy trying to survive.

But...does your sister think the same?

Attached: 1555666931648.png (244x220, 17K)

Yes, at least Spain has some sort of media that produces content and is not all from USA, /v4/ probably has less local content.
At least we are not bongs, they got fucked by US politics worse than the US themselves, what a joke of a country.

Wow haha fyromgay, that's so hilarious xDDDD
So unpredictable and original, totally didn't see it coming :-)))))))

She's the property of serbian БУЛЛC
On the contrary, I think V4 has more of the local content, slavs are somewhat isolated in cultural affairs. Except for Czechs I suppose.
And yes, UK is a fucking joke right now

Hello friends
We invite you to visit our thread, /norgetråden/, ask us anything

Would be interesting to have a Magyar gf
Imagine her babbling in her alien language

>On the contrary, I think V4 has more of the local content, slavs are somewhat isolated in cultural affairs. Except for Czechs I suppose.
I know they have some local productions but from outside it doesn't seem like there's no big productions like in Spain for example, we don't have as much money for films but we have some notable works and some Spanish movies and series get wide recognition outside in mainstream circles, so my impression was that they don't have a strong industry.
But that's pretty nice I think, let's hope I find new things when going there, also a question about your culture /v4/ is there any sort of music you can't find outside of your countries, basically a folk style that only exists there, like Flamenco in Spain?

same

dont be like that femvak

that bullshit is better alternative that anything left has to offer. really shows you had no hard core commies for 60years as we did

>white nationalism is the only alternative to communism
39IQ post, don't even respond to me.

>Anglos have treated slavs like shit many times
well, in our case Brits were treating us like useful idiots, mere tool to destabilize Imperial Russia.
They urged insurrections just to fuck with Russians, they acted in accordance with their own interests not giving a single fuck about their puppets.

>it wasn't only nazis who hated slavs and considered them inferior to other people.
until we rejected the anticomintern pact Hitler was refering to Poland and Poles only in kind words.
After we rejected their offer the Germes blamed English influence on Poles for that (pic rel. German propaganda poster).
Nazis never seen Poles as genetically inferior, if that was the case they wouldn't kidnap Polish children to raise them as Germans.

>like Italian and Irish people like shit, considering them inferior.
Yes, in that time US was very anglo-centric and every non-wasp citizen was treated as inferior, however I never heard of any repressions against Poles.
Fuck them anyhow

Attached: d7455bc2413534cadf31bd3f0a2bb.jpg (641x450, 132K)

too bad. ukrojawlet

>b-but girls only want guys that are taller than them!
this chick is 150cm, even sloneczko would qualify

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-174745.png (720x1280, 669K)

>malinká

hnnnnghhh

>jsem malinka

Attached: 1559401066703.png (399x320, 158K)

you swiped yes, right?

womanlets want tall guys

never ever...

I matched with her
everyone is tall compared to her

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-175504.png (720x1280, 371K)

The power on angles...

she looks fine

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-180337.png (720x1280, 671K)

Maybe she looks fine to do some ham, not to fuck her tho.

You'll never have sex with this attitude
judging from her bio she is a very wholesome girl

NOT MALINKA ANYMORE

so much this

THICC but her face...

>everyone is tall compared to her
Women don't compare their potential partners to themselves, but to other men. They don't want to be seen with low value men (which is what all manlets are).

she would bully sloneczko to death with that jaw.
she looks like dwarf not like some cute tiny girl

Imagine how Oti would bully him.....

so those are the top people?

I guess, I'm just what I always was, yeah I do go out often and stuff
Lots of international people here

no, the investors are the top people

why did he delete it?
OH NO NO NO we are going to doxxx him now

yeah, she kinda does
would still hit it though

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-184524.png (720x1280, 940K)

nah, I delete it because I despise blogging
this thread needs anything but more blogging

imagine how tiny her vagina must be
you'd rip her apart if you had a big dick

Really really ugly, don't do it man

Attached: 1494141251858.jpg (640x619, 96K)

h-ha-ha y-yes if

me on the left

Attached: picky.jpg (1796x872, 311K)

>calisthetics > bodybuilding > powerlifting

Sometimes not having a home kind of hurts.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH
AND WE'RE HALFWAY THEEERE

Better a virgin that a fat fucker.

Why are you trying to bait me?