What does Jow Forums think of Poland? The Poles got seriously fucked by Germans and R*ssians in the 20th century...

What does Jow Forums think of Poland? The Poles got seriously fucked by Germans and R*ssians in the 20th century, its good to see them prosper.

Attached: main_poland-map.jpg (1024x578, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Museum,_Rapperswil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żabka_(convenience_store)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what that is

Every time I'm reminded that Eastern Europe exists I feel slightly sick.

I'd assume you're shitposting but based on your flag I seriously doubt it

>why yes I am a Sw*de, how could you tell

Attached: 1554771535729.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I kinda like poles but many of them are still buthurt, so if those poles rant about germany I obviously respond hostile.
But those who left the past behind them are bro tier.

its not a swede, normal swedes dont care about us

So to any euros in this thread, which country is more in line with the whole unfunnyness stereotype? Poland or Germany?

Also as a tourist how hard would it be to make a friend from there?

Attached: tumblr_pnu30r2oNU1whd35oo1_400.jpg (276x330, 30K)

Every polack on the internet has a huge victim complex

they leech eu money to buy usa jets, not very nice of them.

serves you right for hiding behind the EU's protectionism

Wrong

Attached: 20190605210.jpg (1296x880, 390K)

>taking a photo of the screen and not a screenshot
Peak boomer

The difference between German humor and polish humor is that German humor has a lot to do with background knowledge and that’s why we’re so unfunny because we have to explain those jokes to foreigners for them to understand these jokes. I could say Bielefeld and you you’d be dumbfounded while at least one German might get a chuckle out of the reference.
Polish humor on the other hand is very silly and absurdist which is more akin to British humor. So it would be easier for an outsider to understand polish humor than German one.
>Also as a tourist how hard would it be to make a friend from there?
As a tourist it’s quite hard because we don’t bond in short times but you could be lucky and find a couple of nice people who you could keep in touch with.

Oh I see!

Wait, isn't the Bielefeld one where it's like, the city doesn't exist or something? And is just this running gag?

Attached: tumblr_prtzj9alsV1whd35oo1_250.jpg (187x189, 10K)

Yes, it’s and ICR joke from like 1999

mutt

this is something an american would post

Apologize.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01-10-54-27.png (720x1280, 270K)

Went to Poland
The males are down to a man all bidlos and cunts. Their middle aged women are the nicest ever.
Why the fuck are prices shit like 1.89 and then they give you the change down to the cent? zloti are worth fuck all. Round you prices dumb poles.

I don't like that they're so religious and far right fanatics. But maybe is just propaganda by the EU idk. Poles here are all good people. The country seems interesting and I'd like to visit. I honestly hope all Eastern Europe develops

>I don't like that they're so religious

Attached: 1559192998330.gif (380x400, 197K)

B

E

I don't know what backwards district of what scuffed city you went to but bydłos and cunts are definitely a minority in this country.
Oh and the prices being crap is due to the 1995 denomination where for convenience sake the worthless 10000 commie złotys was reduced to 1 złoty and decimal places were added (where in reality they should be full numbers).
Sorry to interrupt :)

Attached: co.png (899x342, 108K)

>Why the fuck are prices shit like 1.89 and then they give you the change down to the cent?
I do not like it too.
I am not an economist, but I wish we would not have 1,2,5 Groszy anymore.

>I don't like that they're so religious
I am a christian, but most people who are religious are old people. I am 21 and from my perspective maybe 10%-20% of my friends going to the church every sunday.
Small cities = more religious
Big cities = less religious

>far right fanatics
Firstly I would not say it's 'far right'.
I would say people (especially older) have communism mentality also some people are not well educated thus people believe right politics.

Daily reminder, poleshits are not the victim, they are simply a loser. Everything done to them they did or attempted to do to their neighbors.

I wonder why.

I don't know much about Poland. Their posters seem pretty butthurt even though we never had any contact with them in history.

>I don't like that they're so religious and far right fanatics.

I wish this were true, they are only “far right fanatics” if you consider boomer conservatives far right

>its good to see them prosper.
>prosper

Attached: 1540873196792.png (636x656, 489K)

Poland is alright by me.

Attached: kiwi_.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

more people died during that than the nazi or soviet occupations

I have no idea what you are talking about?

Poles are alright, all western Slavs are.
Poland has kinda good relations with Switzerland since forever, because we had so many political refugees from there over time, they built their Polish national museum in exile here because neutral Switzerland en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Museum,_Rapperswil and later in WW2 a full Polish division became interned in Switzerland after being cut off in France. They sent the young officers to university and in the end around 2k of the lads to marry a Swiss waifu and settle down here.

Some Poles think Swiss are kind of rich assholes that are smug all the time, but Swiss tourists were pretty friendly towards me to be honest.

I went to poznan
Just got constantly harassed for money by randoms on the street and they wee constantly overly confrontational with other people.
But the old shop ladies were legitimately the nicest fucking people.

Political prostitutes

I don't like their inane pretentions to imperialism, their antigermanism (plus their usual "if an eastern German is Catholic that means he is in fact Polish, therefore he has to be degermanized") and their constant whining about "muh nazis" and "muh holohoax".

is that way, and Holocaust happened.

Learn some proper english you dumb convict.

>I honestly hope all Eastern Europe develops
Majority of Eastern Europe is poorer than it was in 1989 and even more so in relation to the rest of the world.

Hohoho.

Attached: Tuxedo Goebbels.png (236x283, 74K)

>plus their usual "if an eastern German is Catholic that means he is in fact Polish, therefore he has to be degermanized"
Is your family ok? Was there any case of mental illness in your family?

>went to poznan
no you didn't aussies don't have money to travel this far. You are not tourists over there.

Because Sweden is a joke. You wrongly take making fun of Sweden as being butthurt which is not a case.

yes i did its not even that bad of a city. Had a weird museum with winged hussar armour and random shit. Then some weird building with redone Latin carvings of Roman names on it and a commonwealth graveyard.
Polands cheap as fuck why wouldn't I be able to get there. I lived off those salami sticks you have in whatever that corner shop with the frog logo is you have everywhere.

We don't prosper, every half-successful company here was sold out for pennies to foreigners and now they profit from it while we get the scraps
Our prosperity is only on paper

Poland?where is that?

Its not on any of my maps.

>swarthyshit french LARPing as a white
Oh jesus. I may hate krauts, but at least they are white.

Feeling's mutual, snownigger

>corner shop with the frog logo is you have everywhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żabka_(convenience_store)

thats the one. Fucking based chain.

Why would we leave the past behind if it never left us? Our living standards wouldn't be so shitty compared to yours if not for what happened a few decades ago. The past directly affects the present.

It's comfy af, cause it really often open at sunday (we have sunday shopping ban right now). It also kind of stupid but I wish we have 7-11 here.

Lol you're more of a mutt than I am

Attached: 20190518_183240.jpg (720x1280, 216K)

ah fair. Had that in my city still until a few years ago, its dogshit. 7-11's pretty expensive here except for a few deals.

Stop responding to bait, dumbass

I think they got strange surnames
Still I like their culture

Winkelried was very liked by one of our romantic bards

>anyone who doesn't want to be my slave um I mean ally xaxa is a political prostitute

I watched vlogs from a Pole who worked in Australia and he said that coffee in 7-11 is really nice and cheap.

Big fan. I buy spices from the Polish store because they are like one third of the price than in Dutch supermarkets. Zurek soups and Polish kielbasy are based too

Take in mind that aussie dollar went down the shitter last couple of years due to weak australian economy, so the prices became cheaper than they used to be.

I have titian hair and blue eyes my dude.

I didn't know about that, but I suppose Australia is still one of the best country to live in.
Afaik $20 aud is minimal wage.

$20 dollar is like $13 us dollars. Not so great.

>Not so great.
I think it's okay as a minimal wage. I doubt many countries have higher minimal wage (besides Switzerland or Norway). I guess if you have profession you can earn more money without much problem. Sure, perfect countries don't exist. But I suppose Australia is pretty cool.

In Switzerland that would be like the poverty level. lol. Not to mention Norway or Luxembourg

Trash

Idk I heard u talk about reparations and stuff but we never even went to poland so that's weird

some really stunningly nice places like Krakow and Gdansk, nice cuisine and beverages, strong culture. cons are bitter people and nazi larp.

>are bitter people and nazi larp.
Funny. Finns I've met were no different than Poles. Depressed as fuck, extreme alcoholics, angry and bitter at everything.

not going to argue that. bitterness is the only negative trait of those, the rest make for comfy company.