What kind of fucking bullshit is this. HOW DOES ANYONE EVEN GET A JOB???

What kind of fucking bullshit is this. HOW DOES ANYONE EVEN GET A JOB???

And these same niggers want to make college free.

Attached: jobs.png (1172x1148, 162K)

Fell for the stem meme, any pajeet can do that shit for way less

People rarely use their degrees for degree specific jobs. They're just a general requirement for decent jobs. e.g. in the job requirements it will say something like "2:1 or above degree (uk)" or "3 year degree"

Whole education system needs rejiggering from kindergarten through bachelor's degree. It's destroying generations.

Yes and that baseline used to be a high school diploma. It was the whole point of a high school diploma.

get fucked collegicucks

Hope you enjoyed 100k debt and 6 years of school for that 45k salary

You could just IQ test the average 18 year old for many of these jobs but that's not allowed because of Griggs v. Duke Power. The blacks were doing too poorly on IQ tests so now we have to go to college to signal competence instead. Almost any stupid policy in the US can be traced to "But the blacks..."

>getting a job
why would you even want one? absolute best case scenario is you can get $1-3 million a year. and thats after 5-20 years of kissing ass. jobs should only be a last resort for survival. e.g. your business has completely failed so you now temporarliy work min. wage as a janitor or something to get yourself back on your feet and then have another crack in 6-24 months

I'll admit I'm a 23 yo zoomer but surely its always been

min wage work/less skilled trades = hs dropout
skilled trades/entry level office = hs grad, no college or dropout
decent office and above = college

Because I don't like being a neet living with my parents.

I hate people like you cause you're just blatantly lying. I heard all this crap growing up in a poorshit area and almost didn't go, it's just not true at all (in the uk but probably globally)

Attached: ep_chart_001.png (1920x1080, 101K)

not really, since college also test discipline/work ethic and not just iq

>tfw still no job a year after graduating with a mechanical engineering degree

Attached: 1533454185215.jpg (459x254, 22K)

who else fell to the cs meme? it's fucking boring and full of cucks and pajeets

also don't forget that indians are flooding the market for CS.

We had a job opening and received 12 applicants. 11 of them were Indians.

This, my college degree is not that useful for programming. It would have been better to be able to get an internship right out of high school, but that's only for college students

i bet they're correlated

lol, doesn't biz call computer science a meme degree? morons

I am not in the UK so your area could be different, but out of the people I know

Senior software engineer with masters-45k

Senior civil engineer with masters-45k

Nurse practitioner with masters -80k but. 80 hours a week

During the time they were in school racking up debt I was working fast food for minimum wage and invested all my money. I now average 60k annually half of which is a scaling business and they will never catch up. The truth is a degree just gets you in the door. The real world experience is what matters. The older you get the less your degree matters, and doubly so for the younger generations since policies are destroying the value and rarity of degrees. Now I'm not saying education is bad or anything, I'm constantly learning and going for new certifications or designations. The old mantra of college or destination poorhouse is bollocks

Hahaahahha

>skilled trades/entry level office

This category almost universally calls for a bachelors in whatever nowadays. Partly because of outsourcing and partly because the 'everyone has to go to college' meme pushed hard on gen x and millennials resulting in defacto baseline education inflation to bachelors.

I don't have a degree and I have a good job. Just be good at what you do.

>my experience represents every single person in my class

Attached: 1515433723709.png (1003x799, 664K)

I work in a STEM field and I studied history. I don’t see the problem.

>not networking and securing a career path while in college
never gonna make it in STEM this way

>ruining your financial future cause you dont want to look lame

This guy gets it. Being a wagecuck is a choice.

It is.
>Relatively easy degree (minus the bullshit classes anyone could teach themselves how to code in 6-12 months)
>Everyone, their mother, and their dog is going to school for it
>In high demand for the time being but is quickly becoming oversaturated