Why do women cheat, bros?

Why do women cheat, bros?

Attached: C1B279E7-ADA5-4209-B8F6-204613B81A81.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Why do men cheat, sisters?

penis envy
vagina envy

STOP COMPLAINING YOU ARE NOT A SUBHUMAN MUTT MANLET THAT EVERYONE HATE WHO LIVE IN A SHITSHOLE

Humans are not meant to be monogamous. We get bored of the same pussy/dick after a while.

People cheat I think because they are out of love with their partner or feeling unloved but they think "am I still lovable? can I still have sex?" then they do. Or they are in the moment too much

is 7 inches a good size?
asking for a friend

They want to have sex

bro, just get a woman (male). They are way to desperate to ever cheat and if xe does you can guilt trip xer, beat xer up and take advantage of all the mental problems these people have.

That's sad. I just want one

Then break up with me, but don’t fucking cheat on me. That’s just so esteem-shattering. Feel like killing myself

Just not with me anymore, I guess. 4 years down the drain. 4 years wasted.

Definitely. I'd be glad to take a 6 inch already

>humans
>meant to

brainlet

That's because you never had only one. When you do you will get bored of it

because you have small pp lmao

Who here has cheated on their SO? I’ve cheated twice, she never found out.

Honestly tho you will be fine. You're just sad and lonely right now but you will get over it. I was in the same situation. You'll soon realize that it's a blessing that it happened cause she's a dumb ass hoe

Until I find another girl to date and she cheats on me too

I could never do it even if there were a 00% chance I would be caught. The fact that other people don't feel that way and will never be honest makes me feel really cynical and distrusting and like I just want to die and not be a part of this world.

kill yourself

I've been into relationships. I got cheated on by the first one after almost 4 years. Then the relationships after that didn't last long either mostly because of trust problems and shit but yeah I just want one

Welp it's a cycle. My last partner almost cheated on me when he went to a club with friends. He confessed about it after a week. But we still broke up cause I knew he needs someone nearby and I'm miles away from him. You will be immune to the cheating after a while

Well my semetic cult says that in this case I will hang you.

Immune to the break up rather

found the triggered tranny. it was just a joke calm your tits.

Sounds like too much pain
Can’t handle being cheated on again

Don't ever reply to my posts again.

t. brainlet

>german humour

>t. Nonwhite, sub 100 IQ, undatable welfare recipient

Women are gay. Intellectual and sexual relationships between men as Plato intended are the patrician's choice.

Cause they're fucking scum and know they don't have to own up to the consequences, not like they actually think that said actions have consequences. At least your bitch didn't actually stab you in the chest after confrontation.

>Goddam leaf
Everytime

t. angry racist brainlet

Don't let yourself be so damn weak, user.
You're attached to that person, you're like a prisoner, your life is hell.
She cheats on you? Who gives a shit? Just accept she's a cunt, be glad you ended that relationship and move on.

Don't be so attached to anyone. To be free, you must not give too much importance to anything, because nothing lasts forever.

That's just how you feel right now. It will pass. I could barely eat during the first few weeks of when I found out about it. People tend to get bored with the person they've been with for years. If the relationship doesn't work out, mourn for a bit then move on. It's trial and error

Based

Men cheat because of polygamy.

Women cheat because of hypergamy.

These are biological realities.

Absolutely seething. I can picture you frothing at the lips right now.

t. projecting angry racist brainlet (big yikes)

no.. she just stabbed me in the back

Yeah so get over it, I got an ugly ass scar on my chest cause of the dumb bitch I was with. You'll be fine goober.

Must be nice to live without love. but I loved her, man. I really did love her and she cheated and now this pain is unbearable. It’s too easy to say don’t be attached - I already am attached.

I’ll get over it by killing myself

What happened bro

No, you won't kill yourself, the best way to get back at these dumb whores is to show that you don't care, they do it for attention, for 'power' over you. Don't be a goober please leaf, I was with my ex for 10 years, took each other's virginity. She threw it away for 5 mins for some microdick clown, I am free now.

>killing yourself over some dumb girl

there's more to life senpai

Attached: 1552343899153.jpg (3888x2592, 3.37M)

You'll get over it by stop caring and sleeping with other people. Friends also help. And alcohol. But not killing yourself

I'm the clown who got stabbed, sleeping with other people did help a bit, quite frankly just very numb/empty, still angry but not sad anymore. I don't trust any woman now. Your woman are nice though kinda naive.

Make sure you kill her firsr

is she locked up?

That sounds nice but I’m just hurting so much right now
What booze do you recommend I drink to black out

Was, is out due to the claim of 'self defense' cause I'm a big guy and constantly bothering me cause she 'regrets' cheating on me and stabbing me. She can have fun in california, I was going to give her the world, Jokes on her I know my own potential. All of her friends dropped her ass after it too, apparently I was the better choice. Doesn't matter much my self-esteem is ruined.
Get a bottle of jack.

i hate the us' laws/legal system

>Why do women cheat, bros?
why do men kill, bros?

gf 1:
>makes it absolutely clear she is loyal
>she gets new girlfriends
>fuck, her new bff has a problem with me
>immediately sense her influence
>gf has been «thinking a lot»
>know I’m slowly losing her
>catch her cheating
gf 2:
>gf complains about her cheating ex
>is paranoid about me cheating
>cheats
Not really interested in round 3 tbhfam

Attached: 1FE6C43C-1278-45F9-8B8E-C133109B85D9.png (894x773, 48K)

I’ve never killed anybody...

Tell me about it, it's truly a clown world brother. There are literally no good women. I don't want to be that goober that flees to south east asia but I'm really feeling that way, or somehow acquire jap broad. And women don't care about looks or dick size, they'll cheat on you with a manlet with a tiny ass dick just because he was 'nice'. Bitch I clothed and fed you and put up with your schizoshit. His opening line to her was 'do you like memes, whats your snapchat'. Do yourself a favor, don't date beaners.

what did you guys do when you noticed your gf was cheating? I dont think I could restrain myself from breaking her face

yeah, you can do everything right and it's still not a guarantee with practically all of women. i dont blame people that give up with women

I started shouting and calling her a whore over and over again and then I stormed out (this was at her house) because yeah, I was about to deck her

At least I still have my skill yet have no motivation or energy to actually do my artwork, got my vidya, my tard buddies and plenty of pictures of pretty asian women and anime to keep me sane for now. Women are human trash, no point in doing everything right for them cause they always do stupid shit no matter what you do and they never fucking listen.

Attached: it ok.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

A lack of moral values, countries like Germany, UK, Denmark, France all have the top 10 rates of cheating due to decadent " progressive " culture

Vipassana meditation. Try it

I unironically moved from Canada to here to get away from the whorish culture of NA.

You’re a good man

Women are the niggers of gender and also the jews of gender.

Was it worth it? Tell me your story, cause I got nothing holding me here to be honest, getting stabbed sucks dick and I just want clarity so I may work on my art and make money.

jews of gender means theyre the superior gender

>Was it worth it? Tell me your story, cause I got nothing holding me here to be honest, getting stabbed sucks dick and I just want clarity so I may work on my art and make money.

Yea for me it was, but I am diaspora, born in Canada but grew up with Polish as my language spoken at home. It will be more difficult for you, but if you intend to learn the language, you will do well. People here are not as " nice " in the sense that there is no fake politeness here. But if you learn the language you will love it, without it you'll still be okay. 90% of people 25 and under speak English well enough to converse.

did you at least break up with her? I think in a situation like that its justifiable to beat her

>I think in a situation like that its justifiable to beat her

It is justifiable but if you do that in Canada you go to prison for a year or two at least.

The first time it happened I caught them in the act. I nearly lost control over my body and was near ready to kill the guy, but I snapped out of it, thankfully, and he ran off.
I punished my gf by breaking up with her but refusing to leave our apartment. I knew she couldn’t leave it either. The uncomfortable atmosphere was delicious, and the guy I caught her with soon broke it off with her. Still desperate for revenge I brought another girl there and made sure my gf caught me with her
The whole experience fucked with my head and made me do the most evil, petty shit

Yeah, I’m done with her

>there's more to life
>there's... wooden Romanian churches

Idk I never had a gf

First serious girlfriend i ever had cheated on me 3 days after my dad died.
I haven't had a girlfriend since.
Its been 8 years since ive done anything with a girl.
Kill me!

they have more options and society is passive, this really is the best time to be female

What was her excuse?

Literally this, go to Romania and take pics of the churches bro

That i was sad and distant about my dad dieing.

God women are so fucking retarded, they care not about other people's feelings. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Better off bud.

they cheaf if partners penis is not satisfactory

That’s horrible I’m sorry m8 you don’t deserve a cunt like that

This is EXACTLY why you should never depend on a woman emotionally
Not saying you shouldn't get married and whatnot, do whatever you want, but don't let yourself be slave to a woman, ever

I've been sexting with this 36 year old married woman. Her husband visits prostitutes a lot and she hates him, but she doesn't want to get a divorce because it would be bad for her children.

This is honestly the best thing I have ever learned in life. Don't become dependent on women, don't let one become your world. Women make life better, they aren't life. Keeping emotional distance is what made my last break up ( 2 months ago almost now ) the easiest in my life.

>. Her husband visits prostitutes a lot and she hates him

Aww I bet you even believe her that he's the devil eh ahaha

I mean, it's been three days, user.
t. female logic

Because they can. Seriously, what is the consequence of a woman cheating? Absolutely nothing.

Women lie, a lot. A whole lot more than you would think is possible.

get a hobby

>parasite
>superior
Lel

6m

The criminal record would mean you'd either have to work shit jobs for the rest of your life or leave the country. If you only have Canadian citizenship you're fucked.

Beating cheaters should be allowed desu and I would nullify the fuck out of any case if I were on the jury.

i think that is a girl. but whoever it is has a good mindset about this.

ivebeen with my g for 8 years and we are insanely loyal to eachother, the thought of breaking up and trying to daet again just sounds so unpleasant, and there is no way id ever love someone the way i love her. goddamn, people who chea are bizarre creatures to me

cope

>and there is no way id ever love someone the way i love her.
>tfw wasted my innocent true love on a whore

Attached: 1557775206509.jpg (478x539, 37K)

what is that not good enough, your majesty?