Are blacks from Brazil and US thankful for their Portuguese/British genes?

Are blacks from Brazil and US thankful for their Portuguese/British genes?

It's because of this genes they are hairy and can grow decent beards. Pure Africans are as feminine as Asians.

Attached: 424480757.jpg (1429x1066, 872K)

nah not really but blacks are too stupid to understand stuff like genetics serious its too scientific, blacks can be smart but only in verbal expression not science or logic

accurate

Attached: world_IQ_2akajs01imacg323ws2225bv002waaa35aa2wv22030.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

hmm, I don't think that blacks here think about this, they just think "I'm black, that's it", mostly encouraged by the black pride wave

This.

you underestimate us you stupid bong.
I actually tell people all the time that pure west Africans have a very low chance of having facial hair. I had a Nigerian friend in HS who would complain about having no facial hair and i told him he never would becuase he was purely WA.
Not thankful really but it's a silver lining. I love my facial hair and it's likely(not impossible) I'd have none if I were pure West African. (Mind you i'm more than just west African and euro though)

do whitoid girls like the BBC there desu?

Blacks are too stupid for anything. This is why the left targets them.

>Pure Africans are as feminine as Asians.

Lots of Africans with beard though.

am I banned?

Many don;t wear it because being clean cut is preferred or you have that pubic style of beard growth.

say it to my face not online and see what happens cracker

>they just think "I'm black, that's it",
>at the same time there's a "whiteskin" olympics in terms of who's the lightest while still being "black"
Yeah, sure.

Bullshit map. Our government doesn't allow such studies to be made and even if it happened test subjects were low enough enough to make the results inaccurate. I wouldn't be surprised it they tested lower class, uneducated Algerian diaspora and assumed everyone on this shithole is as dumb.

Looks like a woman.

Attached: images - 2019-06-05T182521.754.jpg (679x451, 30K)

Imagine actually taking the time to make this pathetic af thread

No he has a point. It's all muh African pride and their body hair/beard is not even from Africa kek.

pardos here are treated as white and overvalue the european side, while tries to erase and hide the non white part. i really don't think that black think about this, they always were treated as black and they embraced it, mainly nowadays

He brought up an interesting point desu.

If you are a stereotype(not me) or attractive(me) then yeah of course but i don't usually like the type of white girl who likes black men.

I like happy go lucky hippy dippy types, That's if I even want to go for a white girl. I'd much rather a med girl even though they seem to hate black guys lol. Polish girls are also qts, a lot of the white girls i have had crushes on have been of pole or Czech origin. I'm more attracted to Mulattas and Mestizos than straight up white girls. Mt dream girl would be Iranian.

we are all a result of our ancestors we are the sum of their parts but when you are 80% African, why would I role play as a Euromutt? There is no winning with you weirdos, if we acted like Dominicans and LARPed as Europeans you would laugh. But becuase we choose to be confortable with our arican side in the west were that is shunned you say "HURR DURR YOU DUN GOT THAT BEARD FROM A EURO FUCKKIN YOUS ANCESTOR A HUCK"

That's probably what that study did. Studies claiming to show IQ around the world are usually the work of a couple researchers, one of whom is a literal white supremacist and eugenics advocate who fabricates numbers

>why would I role play as a Euromutt

Personally I dislike every race labels.
If you are black and like classic music, metal, geek things, math, etc, go ahead. You aren't obligated to larp as anything.