Synth is live right now giving an interview about consensus, skywire, upcoming tech, and current events...

Synth is live right now giving an interview about consensus, skywire, upcoming tech, and current events. If you're curious about Skycoin, what it's about and what it's doing in the future, get in here:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2mjUaRy90

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 11.57.31 PM.jpg (2398x1804, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jimtalksdata/status/902333935983751173
cryptomiso.com
coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score
github.com/skycoin
discovery.skycoin.net:8001/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New antenna design.

Attached: 1431859946.png (1600x1600, 1.77M)

My skyminer rewards are over a week late now

They're going out tomorrow.

Skycoin keeps on building, hiring developers and engineers.
Ranked #1 out of selected projects by @jimtalksdata
twitter.com/jimtalksdata/status/902333935983751173
Ranked #13 out of 864 for project activity on cryptomiso.
cryptomiso.com
Ranked #19 out of 2341 by developer score on Coingecko.
coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score
Check development progress yourself by viewing the Skycoin Github.
github.com/skycoin
The Skywire testnet is online and growing, with a node count of 7500 so far.
discovery.skycoin.net:8001/#/
Don't listen to what someone else says about Skycoin, refer to unbiased sources and DYOR.

Attached: 1533747030308.png (5334x6620, 1.71M)

>what the fuck is chainlink????

LINKIES BTFO HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: IMG_20180802_024633_705.jpg (1985x3694, 782K)

not /ourguy/

This is why SKY just dumped 10%?

Just market sold my SKY for LINK. Even Synth is fudding LINK. 1000 EOY confirmed.

Summer is almost over.

Attached: 1222.jpg (410x1280, 130K)

Grownups don't believe in oracles.

Someone started posting massive sell walls six hours ago.

I feel sorry for all sky holders
watched this stream for 10min and can tell that synth has no interest in anything, he made enough money to live off till end of his life and just doing random shit not to die from boredom and you're buying this, good luck

I've been doing nothing but buying skycoin user. These prices are crazy right now. Worked extra hours for about 4 weeks in a row and managed to buy roughly 1000 SKY allready.

It's literally the only blockchain project im seriously exited about when it comes to tech. This shit is gonna be huge.

Agreed, really looking forward to the blockchance event, wonder what they have in store

He was already Bitcoin rich before he started this project.

heh you got skyrimmed

*sips*

I have nothing against if you mind to watch a shitshow, sometimes they are funny
from investment side, well, lol.. if you're 18+ you're free to do anything you want. for me it was enough just to listen to his voice and manner of speech to understand everything

Normally you'd be right, but the mistake that you've made here is that you think you can apply whatever you've learned about reading people to an autist. Can't rely on the usual factors.

hmmmm, could be
know shit from few guys, one of them is military commander, other is ex-trainer for our local SWAT (now runs security business)
if I remember synth was somehow related to military cyber-defense, if that's correct, he might trick me. if so, guess he knows much more about psyop than average person and it's definitely a reason to research more.
am I on a right path?

That's about the direction I'm looking in. I take it with a grain of salt but even in this interview he talks about how Elon is inept with women and some other things.

He probably doesn't have all day to dick around with mind games, but I think he has at least knows how to abstract his "surface layer".

>for me it was enough just to listen to his voice and manner of speech to understand everything
Congratulations, that's how normies evaluate projects. As long as the representative is confident, politically correct and dresses well, the project must have strong fundamentals.

Attached: 1517441209302.jpg (248x203, 7K)

wow this dude is great. I legit thought skycoin was a scam before this, gotta rethink now.

you got me wrong, sir. I have drug producing+selling+trafficking, money laundering and internet scam background, as well connections with corrupt politicians (as you can understand)
this was based just on a life experience, but the guy above ( ID) convince me to think twice.
now I'm getting under the radar to start my own investigation

He also spends half of his time meeting with government officials and big corporations. I don't know how else this guy could get this far without having some level of Trumpian poker face skills.

What I don't get is the 'bizarre' behaviour that many have been against with Synth is actually the reason you should invest. I'm no expert in Psychology but I can see a high functioning human when I see one. Classic stream of rapid fire talk u see in people like Vitalik Buterin. Genius is eccentric, fact...

They are called High IQ Spatial Thinkers. Synth definitely is one. Always keep an eye on projects headed by such folks, most of the times they'll end up fucking huge, like apple, tesla, etc.

I swear, i can SKY dominating the entire cryptosphere within 5 years or so.

Someone kidnap him for the three time please while the live stream is up

man you've got to admire the jews when goyim is still desperate to defend them AFTER they scammed them
dunno about vitalik, but strong vibes of charles ponzi getting supportive letters hoping for their return on investment years after he entered jail

woah, this guy fucks...

....12 year old girls in thailand

>woah, this guy fucks...
>....12 year old girls in thailand
/ourguy/

Fuck thats based. Hope it dips further and Ill throw a few neetbux at it.

this is what let me know this whole thing is utter shit. Thanks user. Putting my money in link instead

paedo is not our guy.

In order to create fake hype the Pajeet will start with a new thread and reply to himself using different IDs so that it looks like a real conversation between real human beings. In fact he will often even spam several threads at once in order to make it look like there was a real vibrant discussion on this board. In truth it is never more than one single Pajeet and I have jet to encounter a case with two Pajeets shilling one coin.

These fake threads are however easy to spot. Whenever you read them you will notice that something does not seem to be right. You will have that feeling that something important is missing there. Because the Pajeet still is in many aspects nothing more than an upright walking ape he continues to be only capable of the most savage of all emotions. All his threads and replies are characterized by nothing but greed, the denial of all fear and an animalistic hate for everyone who disagrees with him.

Attached: 02902FF3-B005-4FD7-8C1E-FF5B814BD464.png (642x319, 81K)

They just needed to crash the price a little bit more to make sure they squeeze as much worth out of the sky as possible before they send it to you.

kek wtf is this shilling. kys pajeet