Germany will not exist in 25 years

Germany will not exist in 25 years.

Attached: 1559859373739m.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/163740/umfrage/parteipraeferenz-von-politikjournalisten-in-deutschland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its gonna change by the time our election rolls around (2021), the last time Greens were in our government during the 90s they dropped to the single digits afterwards

The Greens will save Germany by bringing on the civil war and the total destruction of the German economy which means all foreigners will vacate the country as soon as possible to get their neetbucks.

awesome! good fucking riddance

>the greens
Holy shit nigger what are you doing

checked

also everytime i listen to german radio, i understand very little of it, but they are always talking about antisemitism, green/eco shit, and all sorts of pozzed topics. It sounds a lot like the CBC so I'm glad I don't understand most of it. Yet here I am trying to learn German

Germans are a nation of sado-masochistic pigheaded shit eaters. And Martin Luther their shit eater king.

I wish someone would destroy us within the next 10

btw the Greens are against deporting literal rapists and murderers back to the Middle East and North Africa.

What does that mean? Is germany going to vote for a nationalism party to go 1945 again on muslims?

If things go wrong you can always seek asylum here...again

Yeah, listen to the Dumbfuckistani, and vote Orange instead!

good

What is that?

JEW

it's a painting by a famous German artist

jesus fucking christ, what's wrong with germans? even swedes aren't twisted enough to vote for the greens like that.

unite europe before next chimpout german friends, remember not to screw the ordung like before

unite then chimpout not the other way around

Attached: Who cares.jpg (620x340, 52K)

Germany's destiny is Europe's destiny.

Lebanese/Palestinians, Bosnians and Iraqis all went to Germany in the 1980s and 1990s before Krauts spread them all over Europe.

And that's a good thing

samefag (me)

Attached: 1279639623001.jpg (409x409, 86K)

:clap-emoji: And :clap-emoji: That's :clap-emoji: A :clap-emoji: Good :clap-emoji: Thing!

That would be the Pirate Party.

we had 70 years of relentless american psyops brainwashing campaigns, what's sweden's excuse

We have more than 2 parties in Germany. Scary and confusing, I know, sorry.

something tells me that even if they will replace the very last "pure" german with a turk or some other kind of brownish muslim in decade or two these turks will claim that they are germanic ubermensch and try to destroy the world once again

There is no way 26% of Germans would vote them. There is no way they could become the party with the most votes. I do believe that 20% would vote them though.

That would actually be hilarious. I hope I will witness it.

What's your intention by making a post like this? I don't get it

We can only hope

Attached: 1482571127418.png (1186x889, 434K)

Making fun of your laughable, polarized two party """system""" desu

K

>There is no way 26% of Germans would vote them. There is no way they could become the party with the most votes. I do believe that 20% would vote them though.
You are on stage one.

Attached: ee49ef6ade365fa1bea1e6403684cfdb.jpg (1080x1709, 150K)

>implying the R*mans didn't deserve it
>implying the catholics weren't pure shit and Luther did anything wrong
>implying it wasn't the Kaisers divine right

I agree with the rest though, they are shit.

Never. The statistics just suddenly differ by 10%. Greens were at 20% and I'm supposed to believe they gained up to 7% out of thin air?

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-012941__01.jpg (1080x530, 180K)

being white is about self destruction.
how many times was europe destroyed?

This clay is cursed

Is this a poll for the general election or EU? There's a difference.

Greta has finally ended the kraut

Attached: greta.jpg (1960x1100, 96K)

Hardly makes a difference. There's not a single sane party in this country.

fuck is wrong with you sick fuck and how can we france do something about it before you guys lost it once again and through the whole europe under the train

thank god, the moment all of us have been waiting for

Shit down, catholicuck. You had your chance to keep Europe catholic if you'd just listened to the Lutherans and reverted to the old ways.

Dunno, maybe support parties that plan on sucking every single cent out of Germany in order to make the budget dry as fast as possible? This cunt is getting more and more suicidal by each passing day.

Honestly I'm pretty hecking worried about the environment. If I lived in a country where I could vote based on issues it would probably be in the top three of my concerns. What's so bad about Germany's Green party?

Nothing is happening or will happen.
Please keep these underagev& pointless hype threads in Jow Forums.

Its the party shilling the most for continuous influx of economic migrants (esp. by Maghrebis) and calling for the end of Germany. And what happens with the environment if you import people with a high lust for consumption?

Attached: thereisnogermanpeople.jpg (595x570, 46K)

Germany's green party is fine except for 2 issues

>Nuclear power
>Refugees from climate change

They are 100% retarded regarding those, but mostly right on other issues. If climate change continues, Germany ACTUALLY will not exist in 25 years D*nskjavel.

Thank god.

tabarnak

Attached: par excellence.png (900x670, 1004K)

"Germany" as a state shouldn't exist. Germans were, and everyone else was, better off when that area was just a lot of separate, smaller states. Wind back the clock to before Napoleon and things will improve drastically.

>the US, the 2nd most relevant nuclear energy power (after France), would brainwash Schland to ban nuclear energy
Fuck off retard, we would love to sell you nuclear reactor components.

can someone explain to me what the fuck does that mean?

>OOGA BOOGA CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL GOY

Attached: 1559721063299.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

Attached: 1559736429239.jpg (340x259, 18K)

No nationalism, more diversity, more integration, more education, more police (lel), making it possible to use 100% of recyclable sources for electricity production until 2030, banning all non-electricity-driven cars until 2030, everyone born in Germany will get the German pass automatically, no sending back of refugees into conflict zones (which start at Afghanistan and Syria, goes over to include the entire Maghreb and ends at Hungary and Austria). At least according to their plan.

Greta Thun(((berg))) strikes again

Greens are just commies which pretend they aren’t commies. The Green Party promotes a known and proven myth that is global warming in order to hurt business for their communist dystopia. The moment all nations ban Green Parties (who are being funded by Beijing) is the moment that we advance into the next stage of evolution

>more education
>Greens
doubt.png

So basically germany will be 56%ed by 2022

>No nationalism, more diversity
>everyone born in Germany will get the German pass automatically
> no sending back of refugees into conflict zones

This is sad, this is really really sad, why is this happening to your country? Aren't germans getting more Pro-EU after all that happened?, does the majority of your country really want this? Is it because of the past you have?

>Rightards freaking out they're failing to turn their countries into fascist shitholes

lmao

I think they just dont want their country to be the western middle east from politicians and 1% selling their country out

>Aren't germans getting more Pro-EU after all that happened?
Yes? It isn't a contradiction. They want to disintegrate Germany (like the Jow Forumstards often screech), the only difference being that they want the "United States of Europe" instead.
>Is it because of the past you have?
That, too much money within the middle-class, journalists overwhelmingly being supportive of the Greens (the image is quite old though, don't know how it is now), disintegrating "Volksparteien" (CDU: Merkels "center-right" party and "center-left" SPD). Have I forgotten something?

Attached: statistik-medien.jpg (750x399, 37K)

Here is some current new data:
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/163740/umfrage/parteipraeferenz-von-politikjournalisten-in-deutschland/

No party preferrence: 36,1%
Greens: 26,9%
SPD: 15,5%
CDU/CSU: 9%
FDP: 7,4%
The Left: 4,2%
Others (incl. AfD I guess): 0,9%

nvm i thought Pro-EU was nationalism, what party in Germany is against ilegal inmigration, blacks and all that scum?

None of them

Even the so-called """""far-right""""" AfD is really quite moderate all things considered. IIRC they did have a tiny political party that was practically a neo-nazi party (but not officially so, of course) but they never got so much as a single seat in any election as I recall.

how the fuck is afd only 0.9%?

>blacks
lel, none. That would be political suicide here, except for some minor neo-nazi parties that noone votes for and that will be banned as soon as they surpass the 5%-hurdle (you have to get at least 5% of the votes to enter the parliament) anyway.
>what party in Germany is against ilegal inmigration
Officially the ruling CDU/CSU(Merkels party), FDP, AfD. For the former... you know how it is. Saying something, but not doing nothing. FDP is a joke that flipflops whatever potential partners want. They at least say that they want to introduce English as a second official language here to lure high-skilled immigrants and say to get rid off the leeches, but... yeah. And the AfD... they don't really care about it either, some fractions might say otherwise, but the status-quo-before-2015-supporters are pretty strong.
Its "including the AfD". It would be social suicide for a political journalist, if not providing a strong reason such as say you are a Jew or homo and want less imported anti-semites or homophobes or whatever, to say you support them.

>the only country besides Canada who would gain most from climate change is shilling for climate change denial
who would have thought, fucking nigger R*sskis

Attached: denmark.jpg (1200x845, 138K)

and nothing of value was lost

good.