Eth is undervalued RIGHT NOW

Eth is undervalued RIGHT NOW.

The only reason why it's low as it is, is because faggot ICO's and Projects are dumping. When they dump their bags people will buy in again, and eth will be further evenly redistributed acting like a real currency. Remember, bitcoin went through the same shit, except it didn't have 1000's of ICO's scamming everyone.

Attached: 1_JQFVRXWIDeVxr_HQF5SloA.png (271x186, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/stats
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth.html#3m
blocktivity.info/
etherscan.io/tx/0xc921fafff47106c2489e2f78f648dbb426a36ea289f770cd2a9093e02b030f1f
blog.ethlend.io/how-to-make-transaction-on-ethereum-network-with-0-5f5dedac872b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No its dont

True but we can go much lower first, also this shit was 30 cents not long ago.

Holding 150 ETH regardless.

Honestly, with the new awareness and backing it has now. I don't see Eth getting lower than $300

Remember when the normies came on board, which was around Novemberish Octoberish.

Thos prices are baseline prices.

Attached: 1531113228127.gif (467x398, 70K)

bump

Attached: ethnewscz.png (801x192, 50K)

Nah. Ponzis and scam icos.
That's it, eth will slowly lose dominance to other smart contract platforms

holding 200k ZIL instead of this garbage

Mirin that stack. I swapped my ZIL for ADA but plan to swap them back before end of q4.

there's no legitimate smart contract platform currently
this might change in the future, but if you believe Eos/Ada/Zil/Tezos or the chink scams have their place in the discussion, you don't understand the tech

KEK
E
K
What tech? What is there to not understand. Lmao

Yes. 3.79x more transactions than bitcoin, 1.17x more active addresses (! realize what that means given bitcoin's utxo model and change addresses), daily transacted value without tokens (!) - 86% bitcoin's. It was much higher during the ico boom, flipping bitcoin on every adoption metric.

blockchain.com/stats
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth.html#3m

What happened with bitcoin is that people that years before dismissed it as a 'scam' in 2017 saw its price rise and went in, believing absurd memes about 'store of value' just because they were wrong in the past. Not realizing that this absurd meme was only retroactively created in 2017 as a retroactive explanation for lack of scaling.
It's going to be funny when in 5 years nobody will remember that and EVERYTHING will be about smart contracts.

are you a bagholder, retard, or both?

smart contracts are vaporware. they dont work without trusted oracles, and trust defeats the purpose of the blockchain.

god damn morons are out in force today

If we have about six weeks of sideways movement I will agree with you.

I'm DCA'ing into more ETH , but mostly to buy other alts. Not selling my ETH though. I think it will go back up.

mETHead cope. This shitcoin is one of the most useless on the market.

Are you the same oblivious moron who fuds 0xBTC?

pls dump

>they dont work without trusted oracles, and trust defeats the purpose of the blockchain.
It doesn't, because data is objective. Smart contracts replace complicated court enforcement with automatic execution, with actual courts reduced to enforcing trivial facts, like 'own token representing x' = 'own x'.
Right now every custom contract requires hiring and contacting a lawyer in a relevant country. It can't be automated because every contract has to be read by a human. Tokenized assets abstract enforcement to its issuer, which is possible because every token is the same.
This for the first time in history is going to create a truly global financial market.

I'm holding out for much lower

Attached: brandt.png (1115x737, 445K)

Why should it go higher? ETH has functioned as a store of value on the Ethereum network thus far, a role which it is not the best suited for now that we have 0xBTC. ICO pajeets will start dumping their ETH and smart money will flee to trustless, pure mined assets like 0xBTC to save the value of their investments.

Going to $70.

I'm going to buy in around $100 with $10k

Truth

Cmon, new tech is hard. People have to figure out how to use it. Infrastructure has to be built.

Invest in ACTUAL projects like Conventment

Not a chance it's getting there.

Baseline is 300, which is where it stabilized at for the longest time in 2017 before the insanity and normie FOMO.

Everyone will ignore a golden project like conventment due to using Ethereum as a DLT. Ethereum has a bad name now and can only be fixed with projects like these.

Here’s to hoping Conventment utilizes another DLT other than ETH. They could’ve used Hyperledger.

Nonetheless, I’m still bullish on both long term.

Attached: 82916B3D-0A9F-4AEB-B146-352FBD5A6103.jpg (205x246, 9K)

$270 is support for ETH. Undervalued for sure though.

>I don't see Eth getting lower than $300
This didn't age well

How new are you?

fuck all the faggots who invested in shitty vaporware icos

the fact people still think eth is undervalued means we will go much lower

150 eoy

It's not fucking undervalued.
There's nothing. It offers nothing but scammy icos and ponzi game.
Crpyto kitties killed it. World computer my ass.

When I first looked at ETH it was 2 dollars
I bought this shirt for 7 dollars. 7 fucking dollars and not even that long ago.

You have no idea how low this can go. I would not be surprised to see 40 dollar and people would still be 4x in two years ETH

im out of ETH now. Fuck this shit. I'll probably buy back in at 50 bucks

ETH is the only crypto actually being used. I made all my money in BTC and ETH ICO. But now am mostly divested out of worthless BTC (block size bullshit and BCH confusion)... ETH has the only use case, for tokenizing real world assets and DEX's... It's crashing due to shitcoin cash-outs, but long run will be the true winner.

All the shitcoins and running DEX's are built on ETH. And ETH is required to transfer those coins. It will last, just continue to buy small amounts every week for the next 2 years and you will be rich.

This is the only correct answer

>Eth is undervalued RIGHT NOW
Lol this shit will be $20 in a month and then $1 by the eoy

>ETH is the only crypto actually being used.

blocktivity.info/

Attached: Wrong.jpg (670x377, 51K)

Someone sent a tx without gas. The only reason the network has value is because you have to pay gas to write the network. Eth might actually go to $0 unless vitalik can patch this.

Attached: B431F3D5-6F12-482C-A61C-032D0E8F9426.jpg (800x417, 66K)

>Are you the same oblivious moron who fuds 0xBTC?

Yep, retarded pajeet shill confirmed. KYS right now

This is like the Y2k scare happening all over again.

A bunch of faggots who have no idea how the technology works are preparing for doomsday.

fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1504783260848.gif (978x478, 427K)

Then explain it brainlet. You don’t know either. You’re just hoping “everything this is fine”. For others reading this. Don’t let people tell you this isn’t a big deal. This is exactly why eth has been selling off the fucking deep end past weeks. An exploit has been found. Check GitHub.

Yeah, we'll see.

t. miner since May of 2017

You’re about to get BTFO and I don’t feel bad for anyone because they’re to dumb to understand when you blatantly tell them.

Check for yourself.

etherscan.io/tx/0xc921fafff47106c2489e2f78f648dbb426a36ea289f770cd2a9093e02b030f1f

blog.ethlend.io/how-to-make-transaction-on-ethereum-network-with-0-5f5dedac872b

I don't know. I'm not claiming I do, but we should all look at the very least be skeptical what is going on. I personally see resemblance to y2k fear and fudding eth with the possibly deliberate fudders.

What? I'm calling for it to go well below $300

We have a serious Pajeet problem on this board.

We need to gas them all.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x334, 40K)

All mining operations will shut down, People with the block chain on their computers will get a big skull and cross bones laughing at them pop up on their computers, there will be silence a silence the world has never heard not a bird chirping frog croaking a nothingness that forces you to withdraw into your mind and contemplate life as it stands still. Then in the distance the world over we will hear it, at first it will be faint and barely heard, people will look at each other with inquisitive looks and shrug still not saying a word. Slowly as the noise gets louder and more distinguishable people will react with disgusted looks on their faces and not know what to do, do they go about their normal activities or continue listening in awe to the sound of what seems to be a crying baby but even the baby's know about the monumental feat that has happened and are motionless in their mothers arms. As the noise reaches it's pinnacle a wailing blood curdling scream of sadness that forces everyone the world over to cover their ears. Animals run and seek shelter from it but no where is safe and nothing can dampen the scream. As it surpasses a grueling 10 minutes later finally reports start coming in via social media, the news, even Jamie Dimon himself reports on the source of the noise but obviously in Jamie's account the screaming sob is fake and was used for criminal activities. One week later as the bitcoin network slowly starts to get back to normal the skull and cross bones are gone off peoples screens a little Easter egg left in the network from Satoshi himself, mining recommences and the truth about the noise is out. With 44,000 youtube views, countless memes and various news reports later it had been confirmed that, that horrid noise came from the only person who is capable of being such a little bitch, the man himself Rodger Ver.