Opinions on Canadian Environmentalism

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 5.05.09 PM.png (585x662, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plastic grocery bags should be illegal. Why is Canada so far behind?

Top tier cuckoldry. Only Germany is worse than this

aren't plastic bags only banned in Cali, New York and Maine

>Top tier cuckoldry
how is this cuckoldry?

turn the bag inside out. problem solved

COPE
O
P
E

>not embracing the bag
>not wearing a fedora, sun glasses, and trench coat when shopping

why don't they just...not offer plastic bags?

why would they spend money making things that no one will want if their goal is to prevent people from using them? just don't offer them. simple.

once again canada proves that it is not a first world nation

not really explaining anything user

Attached: bucket.png (309x348, 212K)

gonna go write "niggerfaggotniggerfaggot" on my bag im too based to care

>once again canada proves that it is not a first world nation

newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

Attached: Alabama.png (766x540, 457K)

Because it's clear you aren't here to be explained to.

It shows that Canadians don't really care about the environment and only care about virtue signaling. It's a plan to shame people that use plastic bags so "ecologists" can pat themselves in the back and tell each other how dumb people that use plastic bags are.

Just ban plastic bags like many places are doing now.

you still haven't explained anything, embarrassing
>b-b-but you don't get it
pathetic excuse

Except we have plastic bag bans in many places around the country.

>they banned plastic bags in the nearest town with a grocery store
>still charge 5 cents per paper bag
???

Vancouver is a chinese protectorate.

The most wasteful plastic objects are children's toys.

This. They should be banned

>MUH PLASTIC BAGS MUH PLASTIC STRAWS
>YAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY BAN THOSE STRAWS, WE'RE SAVING :CLAP-EMOJI: THE :CLAP-EMOJI: ENVIRONMENT! :CLAP-EMOJI:
I cannot describe just how badly I want to genocide every single dumb normie fuckwit who does this shit.

Plastic bags and plastic straws are so fucking irrelevant compared to the auto industry alone. Even if you're only concerned about plastic garbage and its effects on sea creatures, it's still extremely irrelevant compared to shipping, agriculture, invasive species (e.g. lionfish, asian carp, etc.), acidification, etc.

God I hate people (especially f*male normies, who are most guilty of this) so god damn much.

Attached: 1437502781127.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I don't know what are problem is, even the atlantic provinces know better

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-223310_Chrome.jpg (1080x1451, 520K)

also hawaii and the civilized parts of alaska

gay cuntry

>don't worry about this small problem you can solve with no effort whatsoever when there's a big problem that's very difficult to solve
fucking brainlets I swear

Your copeposting is embarrassing

If people really did actually look at the big problems, then you would be right. But the average female normoid fuckwit has no real knowledge or concern of any sort whatsoever beyond muh plastic straws muh cute turtles. They think it's """"enough"""". Fact of the matter is that public attention, political will, advertising money, etc. are NOT unlimited. Wasting on them on fucking straws is categorically retarded.

What a wonderful free market solution that doesn't require government intervention.

Fucking commies.

Attached: 1537134136993.jpg (1200x1070, 339K)

You gotta start somewhere. Once a norm is established it can becomes easier for other industries to adopt it.

Isnt that what propaganda does? This isnt even about muh plastics or muh waste, its about giving people something to fight for that they can do something about. Atleast to make them feel like they are doing something good, Its simply to try and eradicate melancholy thoughts from the public, melancholy is what motivates people to do new things, to invent, create poatry, to have as original thought as one can have. Do you all see now or are you too happy to see what is right in your fucking faces? Keep a man unthinking and he has no will of his own.

>You gotta start somewhere
Yeah, with that attitude maybe in a few thousand years we'll have finally shifted the public debate from "muh straws" to something semi-relevant.

I don't miss plastic bags or straws at all. You can't even recycle them anyway because of the type of plastic they're made of. At least in time rivers won't be polluted with shit tier plastics.

Small brain: Letting people use plastic bags.
Medium brain: Banning plastic bags.
Big brain: Charging extra money for plastic bags so that people stop using them.
Galaxy brain: Writing dumb shit on plastic bags so that people are too embarrassed to use them.

soon people will know what it is. so counter productive