/brit/

Attached: 20190606_152106.jpg (948x720, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
researchgate.net/profile/Nassim_Dehouche
scholar.google.com/citations?user=qRw_QI0AAAAJ&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo

could wipe that facial hair off with a towel

yaaaaaassssss

ladies and gentlemen...the irish!

Attached: 5d4n6.jpg (500x683, 82K)

Stuff happening isn’t what makes a show good, otherwise any bottom of the barrel, plot twist heavy crap would be good. Fact is the Wire is just a really well written and smart TV show and this makes it engrossing.

Absolute miscreants, the lot of them!

Attached: IMG_20190607_023826.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

One time I had opened up a photo of Malaponte to edit for a meme but then my gf came over and when I opened my laptop to watch a film together she saw the picture of him open in a tab and asked who it was

I can't remember what bullshit excuse I gave, I think I said he was a YouTube character or something

have money but addicted to not spending money and practice lifelong restraint from material indulgence lads. get dopamine hit quarterly every time i consider then decide against buying new pair of pants or shoe. i am a jew. pants all 2 years old, have 4 pair pants total, 2 from charity shop, 5 t-shirts, 5 pair boxers. home looks like that picture doing rounds of just chair in middle of room. only entertainment is internet, dont spend on anything else. eat pasta, bread, and rice daily almost every meal. at least 1 meal of day will be pasta based. last indulgence was new mobile phone. prisoners in uk may live better. dumped gf she required too much time investment, poor roi, expensive upkeep, depreciating asset. dont use vouchers or anything like this because i dont spend to begin with. cannot bring myself to buy anything. took the jewpill and been jewing since because was poor growing up, starved, etc, need more else im going backwards

what?

when i die goes to government they take it all if no one to inherit

why's that

this guy posts pictures of turtle on instagram and he's basically persuaded his friends that they all know turtle and that he's on their course or something
major gaslighting in a very bizarre way

grow up

okay starting to feel the half a bottle of gin
listening to wagner
aaaaaaaa

what do you mean?

woah that's mental

>drinking
>wagner
>listening
>feel
>bottle
>gin
>starting
>okay
>aaaaaaa

Been watching videos of girls engaged in intercourse with dogs, quite intriguing.

isnt that illegal? youre fucked, pc in bags etc

aphex bin

gonna do a NSG run of FFX on my PSV

Attached: DumpIt.jpg (500x500, 30K)

nobody's going to arrest you for that

do believe this is a violation of US law (where the servers of 4channel are located)

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
lads lads lads
there isn't a better bit of music

Illegal to download not illegal to watch

not very nice

Mate...

based and dogpilled

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Thailad? I need to speak to him immediately

you english yeah

Don't listen to music anymore

you stingy bastard. Hope we get hyperinflation and cunts like you lose everything

Post it. I'm interested to see it. Where does one find such a thing?
researchgate.net/profile/Nassim_Dehouche

why?

hedged against that if it were ever to happen. if that happened i would be better off than i am now

THAT'S Thailad?

There's a sale at the Gay Sex Store

no

Yeah why?

for all the tea in china me vagina no free

you'd think the person who's the owner, manager and sole assistant of the store would already know

nooo the spit valve!
release the spit valve!

you sound like that old woman who used to work on wall street or something
made her kids eat tramp food and lived like a proper tight bastard
she was one of the richest people in the usa at the time iirc

Yeah it is you retard
scholar.google.com/citations?user=qRw_QI0AAAAJ&hl=en
Big man has 11 citations

Having been on Jow Forums for years I've seen plenty of disgusting stuff that's illegal to be in possession of
But I've never sought out these things. It's always a case of someone posting a link to /gif/ or something, or spamming a thread with something. You don't want to see it but you will see it regardless

The only dodgy shit I have sought out has been ISIS execution videos on liveleak, but I don't think those are illegal

black swan investment strategy is it?

I'm Thailad, I sell Gay Sex and Gay Sex Accessories

based and taleb pilled

getting mixed messages here
How'd this Nassim/Thailad gentleman get his identity revealed?

for me it was when an aussie posted a webm of some tranny choking themselves and started shaking lol

No it isn't

of course but I can feel the energy in wagner's music

It's definitely him. We've discussed it before. He doesn't care about being doxxed

thailad is a different guy to algerian
al posts with "al" in his name, to differentiate between himself and thailad, who often avatar posts with reaction pics of thai women

Oh no it isn't then

how can you be hedged against hyperinflation? Did you put all your money into gold or some shite

its all in stamps and pokemon cards

he's not at all what I imagined him to look like
bit older too

Gained a lot. This time last year he had 0

bitcoin

living my best life

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

Attached: 1491479262076.png (354x286, 28K)

hope you choke

>thailad
vf dork
>alan
international playboy

i miss how fun the 80s were

Off for a cheeky late night / early morning bacon sarnie de lads, keep my seat warm x

great song
reckon I would have had a good time

the peppermint and orange blend was a failure
next shall be strawberry

You seem dumb

we didn't know the future was so grim
when the 90s arrived, we laughed at how cringy the 80s were
we're not laughing now

Despite looking like a grubby NEET in my t-shirt and joggers after having slept through the day and going out late at night for a takeaway for some food sustenance, I bumped into a girl from my course who was coming back from a night out in town. Her big chebs were out in a very revealing dress and when she recognised me she gave me a big squeezy hug

I am

think sushi is on the agenda for lunch today

Boss get down! The enemy sniper... stay low and crawl along the ground, that should enable you to sneak past enemies.

...there are sheep around...

Doesn't matter what you do. You will die up or down.

poo

did you take this encounter of chance as an opportunity to engage in a cheeky conversation with her which you can follow-up on later?

so disappointing that dice continues to muddle about in world war two

Snake, that's an enemy gunship

One burst from its machinegun can tear a man in half

wish i died in wwii as a defector fighting with germans

the modern wh*Te family

Attached: 1529568712700.jpg (1296x968, 369K)

need a good FPS set in Vietnam
Last great one was the Vietnam expansion for Bad Company 2

battlefield hasn't been good for ages
you should've dropped it with betafield V

I'm in love with schizo and I wanna choke on his fat hog

Honestly I'm in no mood to flirt when I'm looking like a mess. If I feel like I look like a disgusting NEET I'll treat myself like one, and try to avoid people I know as much as I can. Only when I use my days productively, sleeping, eating, washing, dressing like a functional human being, do I have the self confidence to engage with people and be social

Schizo has a big phallus

war isn't fun kiddo

that's fair

Pewpew pewpewpew

reckon that'd do you both some good

bure looks english, feen looks italian and the children look nordic

didn't fucking say that did I

no point in having a big willy if it doesn't make wanking feel any different

they look like good people
dunno why anyone would have a problem with them except for the obvious consumerism in the pic

battlefield vietnam