Why are Asians better than Westerners at being Western?

Why are Asians better than Westerners at being Western?

Attached: 1502121268746.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_the_American_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please explain your reasoning.

Why are asian so western in the first place
Fuck whites I hope I meet as a Hindu warrior, those Semite Christians in battle there's a lot of old time debts to be paid
White also attack Asia and destroy China.
Europe owes $60 trillion dollars to India and Africa. U don't need to give it, we'll take it.

But we are Westerners

What you refer to the "west" is ghetto American culture of t shirt and yoga pant

>Why are asian so western in the first place
cross contamination from warfare and pop culture

>60 trillion
yeh Kuch zyaada ho gaya

Why are spics obsessed with things they can't have?

i think he meant that asian culture which is now heavily influenced by western culture is much more vanilla and less degenerate that what western culture became, they are actually living in a society that western people wish to live in : low immigration, low crime, high gdp gross and pro activity.

Japs are better at making western video games, for sure. Just loot at shit like Shin Megami Tensei and Metal Gear Solid.

Attached: 1508129230436.png.jpg (365x346, 16K)

t.underage crossboarder

>show up and give you penicillin and railroads
>leave and you start wiping with your hands
>SIRS U OWE INDIA WE WILL BE SUPERPOWER BY 2020 I WILL INVADE ENGLAND ISLAND AND RAPE YOU WIFE AND FUCK HER TITS AND FUCK HER TOILET SONE OF BICH BATSTERD
Ok ranjeesh

they've gotten really good at surgery

Good post.
Japan has done a better job at preserving Western values from the late 19th and early 20th centuries than America, or really any Western country, has. The West needs to re-learn from Japan its own lost traditions. God bless Japan. Curse America.

The west would be better than asia if it wasn't for some blatantly false ideals that some people and their politicians keep enforcing.

There are actually very deep reasons for that

>Muh railways
Not that retard but still even if you fags never set foot in india we would have got in one way or another in due time

Just like how we got guns and cannons and guns from Arabs and chinks

>Hindu warrior
You'd have to beat a mean guy called Timur first to get to fight whites

because they've only recently been lifted out of poverty, and they're chewing up consumer culture on a massive scale and spitting out the spitting image of "western" capitalist culture. because of the hierarchical nature of countries like Japan, S. Korea, and China, where men and women are often forced to meet demanding social expectations and work hours too long to raise a family or effectively enjoy life through traditional hobbies, they use sort of "escapist" means like pop culture to circumvent the general drudgery that would result from an otherwise painful and ultimately meaningless life.

in the RoK and PRC specifically, it's like the 50's and 60's in America being repeated over again. They have these youth cultures with a sort of outward appearance of "uniqueness" tied into its overall conformity, a workaholic job environment. Remember, most countries in Asia have only experienced a mere few decades of prosperity before being pulled out of miserable poverty and warfare, so therefore they are, for the most part, following in the footsteps of Americans and Europeans who experienced the same kind of conditions generations earlier, just with a little bit of an Asian spiciness to cater to local tastes.

>muh lederhosen
Isn't there an Amerimutt pic about this?

American culture is incredibly shallow so it's easy for a body morphing insect race like the Koreans to emulate
All you need is a Starbucks cup and someone to chisel your jaw down to a human shape

seriously, cringe

>Europe owes $60 trillion dollars to India and Africa.
nobody ows you anything retard. That's the reason your countries are shitholes while est asia is getting more proseperous than the west itself : They got raped and thought wow we should copy these guys, except we will do it better.
You got raped and to this day you are still crying, and your corrupt politicians can keep getting elected because they can just get away with blaming anything on the west, how convenient.

mostly yes

cringing at this kid sucking up to whites. pure cringe.

he wasn't though. he held himself accountable and said he'd outperform us.

Excellent post

he went along with your retarded speculation. he's not doing any serious thinking on his own, he's just picking sides.

You were being butchered by the Muslims then we show up, give you the modern world for free, leave without a fight, and you still whine and moan.

>if you guys didnt do it for us someone else would have
what a noble and industrious people

>my speculation
I'm not even that user though.

Dindu cope

>Asians
You mean Japan, South Korea and Taiwan specifically. These nations have taken the best from the west and disregarded the trash from the west. South East Asians and Chinese have adopted trashy western culture as well. South Korea to an extent as well, however they have been getting their shit together lately.

he's blatantly sucking up, which is a pretty pathetic thing to do on an anonymous board. there's no other reason to be so adversarial and performative with the indian poster.

>controlling the financial economy
X

>controlling high technology
X

>spreading global culture
X

>making degenerates and incels think that kpop and anime is culture
O

cope weeb

You owe us for colonising you. If we hadn't done it, someone else would have, and they wouldn't have been so generous, nor done so good a job. But do you know what would have been worst of all? If you'd been left to sort yourselves out. You people are not fit to run a country for yourselves, and just in case we couldn't take that lesson from your pre-colonial history, we are now able to look at seven recent decades of the point being proven.

It's a lie anyway. India benefited massively from the Raj. There was no "rape" by the Empire, anywhere. The British colonisation of India was akin to the adoption of a poor, starving, deformed orphan, the building of him in to a healthy young man, and if things had continued as they were, India would be a proper, mature, worthwhile country to-day. Instead they got carried away with teen-aged rebellion and ruined themselves.

brit lapdog.exe

god I'm happy we spilled British blood across the Chesapeake 300 years ago

>You owe us for colonising you
brit lapdog_2.exe

Attached: professor layton i am so done.png (141x163, 38K)

>we
Nice try, Rancidjeet.

>raja singh
fucking knew it

???
You're a Chicano. You didn't spill anything

Christ, you are pathetic

>we

Attached: the job interview lads.jpg (720x960, 105K)

My ancestors were here since the late 1600s and I was able to get this scholarship en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_the_American_Revolution 10 years ago.

British tears are my fuel you faggot tories.

I just feel sad for Americans, frankly.

In case foreigners don't know: you can't get this university grant unless you can prove your ancestors fought in the American Rebellion.

We don't need your pity, only your hatred. That way, when we're gone, you can mope on how good the Pax Americana was.

You've made all these posts Stop lying Juan

He is Chicano

Attached: file.png (561x755, 103K)

he didnt though

Attached: 0.png (996x435, 57K)

why are you taking a bullet for me?

the retard was too cocky

Don't be so blatant pretending to be two people by posting from your phone and computer next time

I don't really care what he is. The sorts of things he is saying are plausible sentiments. Most Americans really believe that their country is better off for having revolted and severed itself from its heritage, and buy in to this narrative that monarchy is bad, empire is bad, revolution is good, etc..

fair enough, i will withhold my distaste for the favor. thanks

eat shit

Attached: file.png (734x162, 16K)

>file.png

>revolution is good, etc..
Permanent revolution is not only good, it is required

Attached: guillotine_large.jpg (1200x1600, 400K)

Yellows want to be white
whites want to be BLACK

>ctrl+c, ctrl+v with 4chanX
Do you even Jow Forums you 2016polnigger boomer? For goddamn fuck sake.

>whites want to be BLACK
only brits do

as the saying goes "Americans want to emulate the British, British want to become African"

Uncanny valley

the unnatural coloring is a bit creepy

Attached: 1558286111497.png (256x256, 47K)

Because Asians are not corrupted nor buy into that political correctness bullshit.

asian countries don't have jews

Shut up pedo

SEETHING golem with an inferiority complex

Attached: Iron_Golem.png (532x1000, 44K)

India was in the phase of proto industrialization even before the Brits came.

t. son of a golem

Muh 60 gorillions

You guys were colonized after you got by by the US

Nuked

Based

>You were being butchered by the muslims when we showed up

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

This is what wh*toids unironically believe

WE were butchering Muzzies , christians , Jains , Buddhists and other non Shivate scum from South

Maybe north fell to muslims doesn't mean all of us did

Attached: 45390873_1965687783725623_6581893220542709760_n.png (480x577, 557K)

japan doesnt have a certain minority that owns the media...yet

Ah , yes new zeelanders
What a noble and industrious people
No even ever said that

If you mean white, just say white.

>your corrupt politicians can keep getting elected because they can just get away with blaming anything on the west, how convenient
We aren't niggers or gooks begging for an apologies from nips, nobody wins elections here by blaming the British or the West.

Britain would welcome you back as a colony with open arms if you shrugged off the filth and muck of local rule and properly submitted yourself to colonial administration. It would be for your own good.

Based WHER IS MY 60 GORILLIAN GIBS MONEYS YOU FUCKING WHITE DOGS GIB IT HERE NAOW!

Attached: Ngrypep.png (600x583, 340K)

I hope you are ready to lose lots of money then.

It’s typical korean fucking plastic surgery

Attached: 30605169-B7D5-41A7-8A96-88D960CB0A09.jpg (690x1155, 813K)

no

Look at that fucking jaw line
Korean does not have that sharp shaped jaw line at all

Attached: C5D48FB9-B9B7-468D-B177-0AECD087EFCD.jpg (513x1334, 563K)

>Shin Megami Tensei
based

no

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.
<
Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop?
<
It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.
<
Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
<
And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans.
<
What a sad people koreans are.

Attached: 10B55F50-8DAD-46A1-A399-D25BF3D129E7.jpg (610x1334, 688K)

why do asian women look like E.T.

Becouse korean do plastic surgery

Attached: 23782377-51BC-4CBE-8944-5EA5011E95FA.jpg (750x495, 112K)

no

>lenses
>makeup
cringe

>White also attack Asia and destroy China.
China is a subhuman shithole all by itself Pajeet

Calm down. I thought you were being ironic.

More likely future is Chinks declaring crusade against you, pajeet.

Attached: china_church_1792716c.jpg (460x287, 43K)