Mosque in Korea

pic related is located in Seoul, Itaewon and i was there a week ago and it was full of sand niggers and niggers

Attached: 4181776e5028235ddda876f0e7f98cce_11177100159.jpg (1080x1440, 380K)

Looks cool
They'd improve your birth rate

Time to embrace multiculturalism!

Having a mosque isn't necessarily multiculturalosm. Medieval Constantinople had a mosque, which outraged the Catholic crusaders.

I unironically wish islam was illegal

quite based

I hope they start slaughtering the American military brats stationed in Korea.

Alhamdulillah. This is good news, soon I will also move to south korea, inshallah.

So even South Korea is not spared by immigration from Africa.
I hope North Korea will fuck you up

gooks are already lost to cucksianity
they should work on nips

Attached: 0b2083f293d3b2ee90ae8abb5491fba6_11177100444.jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

Wtf?
Allahu Akbar

Why are arabs so fucking ugly no matter the country?

based i wish they replace your subhuman race

I was about to write why would someone move from their shithole country, because its shit, to a new and better country and continue to live and abide by their previous beliefs that got them nowhere then I remembered half way through the post that if such peoples possessed even just an ounce of the conscientioness and enlightenment required to abandon those beliefs then said peoples would have constructed a better environment and not needed to relocate. But then I also remembered after writing all of this that talking is stupid and so is this site even if you believe me you will have been bewitched by my ungodly wisdom

Shut up chav go shank some in a drunken stupor.

I thought we had Americans stationed here to keep those terrorist out

thats not exactly related. shitty beliefs dont turn a country into shit. i do agree though that muslim is a garbage religion although ive only read a couple pages of the karan

why do they even want to be here? we don't even give out free bucks like the yurocucks do.

Seething whito piggu

The word of Allah knows no borders

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

Seethe harder pal if you are lucky the white of the keys might rub off on your skin

the religion believes in spreading its word allthroughout the world. they get a boner whenever a new mosque is built

Not a boner yet but my dick is definitely twitching

They must imitate everything by american, what do you expect?