Wageslave.jpg

I can't stand it bros. I just want to make it and not be a wage slave in 5 years. Is 35K LINK enough?

Attached: hnng-link.jpg (398x355, 62K)

no. your only hope is wageslaving and buying back in when it gets knocked back to 0.02

Even with LINK at $10 you will have some financial freedom with 35k LINK.

If you are not too dump and play it somewhat save after that you will never have to work again.

35,000 x 1,000 is 35 million dollars, bro

>Is 35K LINK enough?
More thank I have user, 8K linket here. I think we are going to make it but I need to get to between 10-15K. You have enough for a couple of very good nodes and some backstop. You are in a way better place than me.

Fuck off.

That's a number where I probably hope you're not allining just in the off chance we're wrong and deluded.

Attached: 1534088905180.jpg (750x396, 21K)

>I can't stand it bros

PICK YOU SUFFERING AND BEAR IT LIKE A MAN
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT PLEASURE AND HAPPINESS BUT ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY
IF YOU ARE PURSUING HAPPINESS INSTEAD OF RESPONSIBILITY YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURSELF

Attached: 51362302.0215.jpg (820x550, 111K)

If LINK hits $10.00, I'm out. That would be enough to pay off a small house I rent out, start an IRA or invest in some more property. I don't want a Lambo, just some financial freedom for me and a cushion for my kids to build some family wealth and hope they don't fuck it up 100 years from now.

I try to tell myself that all the time, but I keep coming back to the money needing to be there so I don't have to worry about menial things.

I don't think I could hold on that long. Probably cash out at $10

If link hits 10usd, also keep in mind possible staking returns. So instead of getting cucked out of 15% capital gains, stake those stinkies. 5% of 350k annual is like earning minimum wage passively.

cash out in parts, you got 35k that's a nicely sized bag
>10$
cashout 5k
>20$
cashout another 5k
>100$
u know the drill
by the time it's 1000$ EOY you got at least 10k left
that's what I'm planning at least, although I'll focus more on catching highs to keep my link stack intact

What's the risk? Also, I don't know shit about staking. What do I need to do it effectively and securely?

Attached: 1517485221183.jpg (680x591, 339K)

I always thought about staggering selling, but after this last crash I watched 150k USD drop to around 40K and all I can think about is what might have been. I should be fortunate I caught the ETH train early and have the chance to do it again with LINK.

same thing happened to me bucko, but you can't 100% catch the top. I was dumb last time and just hodled. Gotta evolve. But if you sell everything you'll get bogged and see it rise to the heavens.

your poor, recognizable writing style, and forced Jow Forums 'lingo' will get you only so far, linkpajeet

*you're

You can't even use correct grammar. Get fukt nerd.

Link dumps while you stake. Linkpool exit scams all of your linkies.
On the flip side the returns you get from staking should make holding alot easier.

Definitely trying something new and not mindlessly HODL'ing. It only works for so long and then you have to move.

>being this dark-skinned

Pretty sure linkpool said that they will use smart contracts so that they can't just take your linkies. Still be careful though