What's wrong with Indians?

what's wrong with Indians?

Attached: screenshot-www.quora.com-2019.06.07-15-32-22.jpg (588x299, 42K)

Nothing.

based

what's your caste?

Everything.

im Maratha. we were originally shudra (commoner/pesant etc.) but then after Muslims invaded we decided to take things in our hands and began owning land and keeping private armies and eventually we got involved in wars, and later built our own empire to fight the British, when the Maratha authority surrendered in 1812 to the British Raj, our people became part of the Maratha regiment in the Indian army.

Just check the skin color,the whiter they are the higher the caste

sala kutta

on Jow Forums? they shill for W10

what's a caste and why do I always think of chastity thongs when I see it mentioned

Do Indians really do this?

Is your caste counted as OBC? Can you take advantage of the affirmative action of the Indian government and apply for reserved jobs for instance?

Also, is your caste reflected in your surname or skin complexion? Does everyone know what your caste is?

pic related man is Dalit (untouchable)
he's the God of Dalits, similar to how MLK is seen in America since he wrote the constitution putting Dalits equal with other castes. Dalits don't put portraits of Hindu Gods, they put portrait of Buddha alongside this guy.
skin colour = caste is a meme. there's only a weak co-relation.

Attached: Swarajya-Sep-2015-Issue-Final_page39_image48.jpg (1279x1845, 1.02M)

>skin colour = caste is a meme. there's only a weak co-relation.

So it should be pretty easy to pretend you're from a higher caste?

yes, we get affirmative action. but we are not untouchable, we were shudra, so we were just commoners, farmers, and peasants, never discriminated. so affirmative action is only limited to poor people of our caste. (for untouchables, every person regardless of how rich they are get affirmative action)

not really. india is very tight-knit and everybody knows each other's caste in small tows and villages. in big cities, it's easy to LARP.

but there's not benefits of LARPing as higher caste. it's better to larp as lower caste coz you get free gibs and affirmative action from government ;)

not really easy though. if you claim oppressed caste status, they check your entire family line, your clan, etc.

>but there's not benefits of LARPing as higher caste

what if you want to marry a girl from a higher caste? or simply to be more respected?

you're really holding tight onto your 3rd world status

for marriage, the priests can easily figure out your caste. when a Hindu is born, there's a parchment written called Kundli which contains informations of the position of stars at birth, the positions of planets, your claim of descendence (which clan/tribe) and signed from a priest.

on marriage, the Kundli of both the groom and bride are compared. along with the parents.

and everybody pretty much knows each other's caste. the government has records of it. indian marriages aren't some secret thing 100s of families get involved in one marriage, so it's bound to come out if you're going to LARP as someone else.

of course, you can fake it if you try hard enough. but you can become michael jackson and larp as white when you're black.

when I was in india my corporate contact, a karnatakan brahmin, could tell the caste and community of almost every person we met and was very happy to tell me about them. He even identified some super specific community just involved in selling stationary, said this group has stores all over the country.

no matter the caste you indians are all the same shit

Attached: 1549412724675.png (446x435, 81K)

say whatever you want about indians but when it comes to religion we are perhaps the most elaborate people who designed mathematics, astronomy, literature, an entire fucking social system all revolving around God.

ape

Attached: Al_Andalusi_Indians.jpg (869x2287, 893K)

>he doesn't know about Jews

Always wondered, what's stopping low caste people from just becoming Sikh and abandoning the whole system altogether?

jews aren't people

God or gods ?

teri paan di pudhi

nothing. dalits already converted to Buddhism. Go to a Dalit temple and there's always a portrait of Buddha alongside Ambedkar (MLK of India).

dalits worship Mahisasura for example. while Brahmins worship Durga.

Durga killed Mahisasura.
Historians believe Durga was an Indo-Aryan queen and Mahisasura was a dalit king.

God because Hinduism is monotheistic. The different deities in Hinduism represent the qualities of the supreme God who combines them as one. Half the Bhagvad Gita is about the oneness of God.

I met this one guy from the Indian Punjab in China. He was studying medicine. I also saw some pics with him with a turban on. Is there a possibility he was a Sikh? He ate beef and pork like there was no tomorrow.

yes definitely.

Because low caste people think it's their destiny determined by gods and they can't escape from it. A lot of dalits are unironically proud that they serve for high caste people.

Why don't the based Sikhs conquer India and liberate them from the caste system?

Attached: download (1).jpg (409x577, 82K)

Muslims did it, that's why Pakistan is known as a more progressive country than India.

>A lot of dalits are unironically proud that they serve for high caste people.
t. from 1950
dalits regularly chimpout and riot
there was a incident near my house where a shopowner called a dalit dude "chamar" (bootlicker, slur for dalits) and the next day a dalit mob came to attack his shop.

most Dalits reject mainstream Hinduism already. their pantheon has become the exact opposite of mainstream Hinduism. All the villians in Hindu epics are the heroes of Dalits. it's a new form of resistance.

Pakistan is not progressive at all. Most of Pakistan's ruling politicians are from the elite castes because Pakistan has never been a democracy. India's political elite is far more diverse.

India has already been liberated from the caste system lol. The Hindus did it in 1950.

>B Tech Mathematics and Computing, Indian Institutes of Technology

Why is every Quora poster like this?

Attached: aniki.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's better to be a lower caste in India today than an upper caste person.
Lower castes get affirmative action, gibs, and so on. Minimum 50% of the parliament, administrative services, and public colleges have to be lower caste by law regardless of merit.

lower castes dominate Indian politics since 1970s. the pole is either that paki in Poland or just clueless.
>Because low caste people think it's their destiny determined by gods and they can't escape from it. A lot of dalits are unironically proud that they serve for high caste people.
wrong. dalits hate upper castes for what they did, and I'm saying that as one myself. we hate whites too because they did not abolish the system and instead co-operated with the Indian high castes.

fuck whites
fuck brahmins
dalit pride
world wide
black pride
world wide

based dalit. brahmin are kikes. you have been promoted to Kshatriya status by this Aryaputr.

>Implying only third world countries have class heirarchies

Boy are you in for a surprise when you try studying world history. Don't go thinking that the pseudoequality found in the Nordick Cuntries today is the model for the first world.

Attached: imblying.png (200x200, 6K)

I feel like as a Brahmin this shit will come bite us later because the dalits are getting more and more stronger and educated realizing my ancestors pretty much kept them in darkness. Dalits had their hands broken for attempting to write. There's even a tale about a dalit man who once tried to read the scriptures and the royal guards gouged out his eyes.

Dalits online are absolutely vicious about their hatred of Brahmins. Fuck. They hate British and Muslims too but their hatred for Brahmins goes to another level.

Dalits are bound to clean up the streets after based brahmins shat all over them
Dalits eat poo poo of their brahmin masters

we hate brahmins for caste system
we hate muslims because we are proud about our dharmic identity
we hate british because they preserved the caste system

we do make a distinction between a good and a bad brahmin. Nehru was a Brahmin, but he's okay in my book because he too fought against the caste system. Fuck Gandhi though.

Accept Christ and me and my Christian broes will help you bring down the heathen sucm.

Statistically speaking what caste is most likely to do this?

Attached: vgtoaanp3ks11.jpg (556x552, 18K)

You're alright, pajeetbro.
Castes do sound like a pretty elaborate system, but what's the exact reasoning behind the caste system? As a "lol you can be whatever you want"-raised Western European, that kind of thing is pretty foreign to me.

Tell me more about Gandhi from a Dalit perspective, I'm curious.

>be Buddhist
>worship effigies
Isn't the whole point of Buddhism to break free of things like worshipping etc?

I can't tell if answers on that website are serious or not.

>want to be a superpower by 2050
>still have a caste system
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

teri ma di phenchood

I am of Brahmin heritage myself. Doesn't the Gita give detail of a caste system wherein your caste (varna) is determined by actions (karma) and not birth (janm), according the mixtures of three natures (guna) that all humans have within them? What happened for this not to be followed by Indians?

>my entire life been told that Gandhi was a hero who went on a hunger strike to protest segregation in India imposed by Le Evil Britbongs
>look it up today
>he was actually protesting giving Dalits the right to elect their own leaders

What the fuck, what other lies have we been told by public education?

Attached: jSHD2TJ.png (304x288, 22K)

Everything they told you. Public school has been in the hands of anti-western commies since ages.

Based Gandhi

It's not an exaggeration when people tell you to just forget everything you learned in school.
Languages being the sole exception, everything you learned is either completely useless or only half true.

Gandhi wasn't perfect but at least he stood for something and was against religious and other conflicts

Well at least he was good friends with Hitler so it wasn't all bad.

And in Britain/USA they don't teach you languages either...

>Fuck Gandhi though

okay this is epic

kys

Attached: 1555771175038.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

if your people were half as capable as you claim
you would have been brahmins :)

That doesn't make sense, they can't change caste no matter how smart they are

is it true brahmins perform poojas in temples??

reee why would you end the excerpt in the middle of the sentence
So the Roman ruler was known as the king of what?

Based Aryan brethren, we will destroy the moors and kikeglos

But Paquito, you are the moor

>pooja
It's stylised as puja usually. Puja just means worship.

I know it sounds funny considering the poo in loo memes but even the word "look" in English contains "loo".

Are you going to look up Nelson Mandela next?

vaishyas

noice, caste systems sounds based desu

How does arranged marriage work? Do your parents promise you to a girl when you're like 2, or what?

Yes their social caste system is fucked

What caste do you become if you naturalise as an Indian citizen? are you forever an outsider? is this a bad thing?

Are you tibetan?

Check'd

No, i was just curious about how they fit into this. I doubt there are many naturalised Indians though

I wouldn’t be able to answer your question sorry

Thanks

How true is this?

Attached: found on a pol thread.png (965x509, 34K)

caste is really based on the community your family belongs to. If the the naturalized citizen married into some upper caste circle they would be regarded as one.

it probably is true.
upper caste north indians are heavily reliant on arranged marriages, so they tend to be turbo-betas

Attached: arranged marriages.jpg (328x325, 51K)