Daily reminder the mexican government are the shittiest most hypocritical people on earth

I do not hate mexicans, but the Government there should all fuck themselves.
>allow the poor of your country to flood into the northern border
>get mad when America asks you to do something
>have this immigration policy

Attached: mexica.jpg (1334x750, 143K)

Mexicans are some of the most xenophobic people in the world. Anyone who has some mental image of Mexicans being a tolerant and accepting society is utterly wrong. Mexicans especially hate blacks, white Americans, Argentinians, Asians, Central Americans and Spaniards.

Jajajajajajajajjajajaja this is why white people will die out they feel guilty about everything

>Daily reminder the mexican government are the shittiest most hypocritical people on earth

That would be us.

>bans all foreign competitors and websites from entering China unless they succumb to a very biased and unfair set of regulations
>cries when based Trump turn the world against huawei

Attached: 02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

What's the problem? The Mexican government isn't responsible for YOUR border control. You think countries should be like North Korea and shoot their own citizens leaving the country?

They do nothing to stop them, and when we bring it up they freak out and call us racist.

white mexicans have a sense of superiority the same way white argentines or white brazilians do
wouldn't call it hatred as much as it is the simple belief of being above darker skins

You're not wrong.
I'm a cool guy though.

Not our fault that our government cares about racial demographics and yours don't

Too bad the fuckers aren’t doing anything here neither. I’m from Monterrey and a lot of Central Americans are always trying to wash my car. When my father was in the hospital (RIP) there there was one guy from the Salvador who was pretty messed up (I think he was in a car crash I think) was attended by the hospital staff and didn’t even have to pay any bill. He was very polite though.

nice two examples that mean nothing on 'changing the racial demographics onour country'
Mexico will still majority mexican while the USA is already predicted whites will be a minority in a future, still more priviledged but a minority nonetheless

all governments care about racial demographics, if they didn't, all the world would have been brown decades ago.

this is why shitskins aren't worth talking to

At least Mexico isn't as BLACKED as yuropoor countries

>bumping a garbage thread only to respond the only finnish pol pig in the the whole Jow Forums board.
This is why we are doomed everywhere we go.
you should learn to sage a thread atleast.

>allow the poor of your country to flood into the northern border

There's a thing call "freedom". You may not be familiar with the concept, but in this case basically means that people are free to go anywhere they fucking want to go within their country. Including ofc, areas near the border with your country, just like you are free to go Arizona, Texas or California without your Government disallowing you freedom of movement because "you might be too close to the border with Mexico".

As for the rest, yes, Latinamerica in general, and Mexico in particular, is a very classist societies where you have places like the posh areas of Ciudad de México filled with posh assholes and little princesses and a few kilometres away the massive shithole of Ecatepec. And it's ok.

I think you can trace a line between 2 latinamericas, one inbetween México and Colombia-Venezuela, the home of massive classism, the land of the americanized assholes and crime ridden societies, and South of that, from Perú to the Southern Cone, which is "more european" and "egalitarian" societies and way less violent.

>y-you shouldn't do what I don't like to do
I'll do whatever the fuck I want
Stay mad, Carlos

>l-la gente de otros países no nos va a querer porque somos agresivos en 4chin
Suenas como un retrasado
Y estoy seguro que he viajado al menos a 10 países más que tú

>Be US
>Destabilize the Central American Region
>Families seek asylum in the US
>Infect them with nigger culture
>"Lol, you want us to put them in prison with our taxpayer money? Get real"
>Stop giving a shit about wartorn countries and let corruption proliferate
>Deport nigger infected scum
>Region further destabilized
>People keep running for their lives to seek asylum with their family in the US
>"REEEEEE WHAT ARE THESE SHITSKINS DOING HERE, MEXICO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

You brought this upon yourself. Quit whining like a bitch. None of us have a shit with Mexico, and they couldn't give more shits about what happens to you.

What the fuck would they do to stop them and more importantly WHY?

Besides, you ARE fucking racist all the fucking time. It is because you are this fucking racist your left starts showing people fucking on the street and pretend nothing happens.

>people
rats*

You literally have an extra chromosome, snow nigger.

Imagine being a Finn and calling anyone else a rat

So we are supposed to deffend YOUR borders but you cant do shit to stop the Flow of american Guns for cartels?

>white Americans
We just hate Americans. Period.

>5’3”

I don't, I just hate Turks. Fuck the Turks.

That pales in comparison to the drugs and human trafficking pendejo

Then why do you come here en mass?
Your country is good at making unhealthy food, but you don’t have the mindset to become an organized and successful country. Instead of accepting the fact that you are doing something wrong, you blame all of your problems on us. Honestly worse than SJW black people

You are the buyers of said drugs, i.e. the root problem

Only americanized mexican food is unhealthy because that's how you like to eat it