/ex-ott/

Dab on the West Edition

Attached: fdkyk2n6hex11.png (1196x902, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antlasmalar.com/reval-gorusmeleri/
youtube.com/watch?v=dyDKeUqaoCo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
youtu.be/CiCevSl4EUc?t=131
youtu.be/zr1XLbLLwGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ottomans were a european roman empire

based

>ott*Man empirelet
Good riddance desu

sick man of europe stfu nigga

Ottoman Empire didn't win any battle in WW1 expect for Gallipoli and Caucasus lol

cope
no rome stands forever

The sultans ruined the empire

>caucasus
we didnt even manage to win that the mountains, sickness and snow with no infrastructure or supply did the most part

Good balance for BTFOing Europe before for centuries
Actually the the yung Turk$ led the empire to ruin by joining G*rmany and being braindead nationalists

What about battle of Baku
Without Ottomans we couldn't make First Republic

How do you think the Empire could have been saved, arkadashllar

abdulhamid II was peak retarded, even looks like a inbred subhuman compared to all the other sultans.
Vahdettin was a cuck who capitulated to a bunch of dirty anatolian peasents with soviet guns
the empire would have been saved had abdulaziz wasnt assasinated

Attached: download (4).jpg (198x255, 7K)

The empire by that time was already crumbling, and werent we already allied with germans with or without the young turks ?

So if even Ottoman royalty didn't identify as roaches then what exactly did they identify as? Would the ottoman empire had survived if they paid any attention to regions beyond Constantinople?

we legit learn nothing about azerbeycan during that era.
All we know is we get soviet guns from lenin to btfo the armenian rebels

1. Sell the shitload of petroleum
2. Destroy any and all fake imams and shit
3. Kill Wahhabis
4. Reconstruct the vilayets
5. Complete remake the army

And etc. Actually Turks can answer this question much better than I did
But anyways Empire was going to die

the urbanites and sarai workers called themselves as ottoman.
Diplomats would get offended if they went to another country and were announced as a ''turk''

you don't know shit. Talat pasha tried to negotiate with the British before allying with Germans. they declined immediately, at that point we had no choice but to ally with Germans.

abdulhamid II was peak retarded, even looks like a inbred
Why do you think so
He contrary to others is quite popular strangely even if he did nothing as far as i know

>The empire by that time was already crumbling
True but that does not mean that it wouldnt have survived if it didnt join the war
>and werent we already allied with germans with or without the young turks ?
Dont know about allied, they just had good relations when Abdulhamid was in power. Nevertheless it was ultimate the young turks' fault the empire entered the war and their inept leadership ensured their defeat

my great grandfather got dabbed on in the kavkaz, never even found his body
he was an iraqi peasant drafted by the ottomemes
his death was for nothing but at least he will have died a noble death, and not for the filthy traitors

How about just staying out of it

young turks only had a passive intrest in the entente
Enver pasha was a massive germanboo who taught the new world order would have the kaiser at its helm and he tried really hard to woo them while our attempts with the english and french were basically to sent one letter and give up

knowing the caucassian front he probably died way before even meeting the enemy unless he was with rebel forces and not the ottoman army

Im always confused how did the ottomans miss the oil in the middle east, imagine if that was discovered, there would be massive founds to make changes in the empire

If the Ottoman empire with pre-war borders still existed it would still be a modern superpower with like 90% of the worlds oil while not having yugoslav nationalism to deal with anymore

abdulhamid was basically on par with a WE WUZ ISLAMZ larper, he threw away almost all of the secular,bureucratic and government reforms abdulaziz and abdülmejid had so painstakingly manage to create.
Completly got rid of what remained of the constitution we had before him and just made himself an absolute monarch with an obsession of islam

we did know it, we just didnt had the technology to harvest it and it didnt took long before western empires dab on us to get the oil

Can’t believe Turks went from being hated but at least respected to just being hated in less than 100 years

he was also very harsh on literally everyone.
Created a gestapo, would sometimes dress as a civilian to go into town and sentenced anyone who speak against the government to death and i think he introduced the jizya tax back but not sure on that

we learn about how Nuri pasha (Enver's brother) saves Azerbaycan.

Can't say much about the first four but the army was in ruins during and after the balkan wars, enver tried to reform it by appointing young and hungry officers instead of the old guard that only cared about their title. there was also a mass conscription endeavour. Ottoman army was around 2,5mil during ww1 which, considering its former state, is an impressive number. The army also performed relatively respectively with the amount of resources it had.

oh yeah i forgot that
caucassian islamic army or something right?

I TOLD YOU TO NEVER POST IN /EX-YU/ AGAIN YOU TURKO-SWISS IMBECILE

Attached: 1559675867150.jpg (316x202, 7K)

İslam ordusu

So then, is the Turkish identity of the Turkish Republic purely an invention of the yt and Kemal or did slowly grow towards the end?

He BTFOd on Herzl and thats all I ask for desu
Seeeeeeeething

>the empire would have been saved had abdulaziz wasnt assasinated
truth, the empire fell the moment they killed him and put an insane mason in his place

Attached: serveimage-3 1.35.32 AM.jpg (683x960, 187K)

Burası Devlet-i Aliyye

Attached: 5tqgr6dhr0x01.jpg (604x679, 42K)

I mean he did the right thing to use islam to make a common identity, but he also destroyed things that before him set as you said
Which is why i am sometimes surprised people like him that much

Be honest, everyone after IV Murad was retarded

yep.

i mean no shit, they (the allies) literally had secret agreement regarding how they will split the Ottoman Empire. Even though the public didn't know what was discussed in the meetings at that time, they became paranoid towards English, French and Russian alliance.

antlasmalar.com/reval-gorusmeleri/

Purely fabricated. As the other guy already said, educated Turks never identified as "Turkish" per se. Its also a completely external an retarded label. Its like if Germany called itself Indogermania. The Ottoman Empire was extremely diverse and cosmopolitan and (((atattürk))) had to force that bullshit population exchange with Greece to make the country artifically homogenous for no reason. Many Turkish citizens are of mixed heritage but will never know

They shouldve just let the SHQIPTAR BVLL Mehmet Ali Pasha conquer Istanbul he had Egypt on lock

imagine for a second if after the jacobins in france hadnt had to fight with the rest of europe and manage to stay around and create their own political culture from the ground up and destroy the old one.

Its very similar to what happened to turkey, except our current ''culture'' gets heavy influence from secularism and anatolian culture.

what a cute boi

we didnt had that topic during university exams so i guess my teachers skimmed past it

i mean you say after murad IV but murad was deposed cause he was actually retarded.
We just didnt had any luck with our sultans, any time we got one they got assasinated

i mean our government also didnt really knew about those plans but it wouldnt take a genius to realize the english and french were intrested in the ottoman markets domination.
I think the cause was moreso because germany was pretty much the amazing rising star of europe at that time and our alliance with england/france didnt paid off amazingly against russia.

he basically destroyed all of the necessary reforms for the empire to function and evolve into a constitutional monarchy and paved way for political extremists like the young turks and jacobins in selanik

They won the siege of Kut as well

Also the empire had beef with russia who was the main enemy, france also worsened our relationships with the invasion of egypt

>And look were they are now ?
FUCK TURKS

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

>Even though everyone in Europe described it as the Turkish empire, i-it wasn't a Turkish empire i-i swear

the amount of mental gymnastics ex ottos come up with to satisfy themselves is funny 2bh.

bruh we had few based sultans like II. Abdulmecid.

Attached: thankssmile.png (900x900, 41K)

abdulmecid is before murad smartass

>II. Abdulmecid.
I. you mean, II. was the last caliph

oh wait shit i read that ass Murad V not IV nevermind

why the fuck are there so many murads

this image reeks of inaccuracy but I cannot be arsed to disprove it

based

Attached: murCHAD.jpg (270x398, 37K)

I. Abdulmecid sorry:d

How?
Doğum tarihi: 27 Temmuz 1612

Doğum tarihi: 25 Nisan 1823

Atatürk has blessed this thread

Attached: download (48).jpg (189x267, 6K)

You got btfo by Romanian peasants.

Go on, im very interested to hear your take on it

ethnicity maps from that time are very hit or miss, most of the data is compiled in a very weird way because ottomans mapped their population based on religion not language or culture.
So lets say southern thrace vilayet has a population of 30 thousand. 10 thousand are muslim and 20 thousand are christian.
Those 10 thousand would be basically guessed into being turks while the remaining would be guessed upon bulgarians and greeks.

i confused murad V with murad IV
Murad V got onto the throne at 1976 for like 2 months and then got deposed for actually being retarded

WE

for the christians, usually historians look into bulgarian and greek patriarch maps to guess the ethnic bulgars and greeks or etc in a vilayet.

seems like the guy who made it used "devshirme" as a residual category if he didn't know the actual origin, which is kinda disingeneous because I reckon an insanely big chunk of all viziers was devshirme
I mean you cannot tell me the russian, the italians, the many georgians etc. werent mostly devshirme

1876*

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=dyDKeUqaoCo

just a prank bro

Attached: 1555533427520.png (474x584, 153K)

OSMANNEN ZÜRÜCKKEHERT... SCARE NOW ALMANYA..
DU KORKMAK ... SCHEİSS KUFFAR DU HABST KEİN RELİGİONEN..
MERKEL GELCEK OTTOMAN İMPİRE SEN KORK.. KACIYORUN... HAHAH...HA..
BEN ALMANYA SAVAŞ AÇIYORUM BÜYÜK REYİS BABAYA KÜFÜR EDİCEKLER? ÖYLEMİ?? BENDE BAKCAM BİRİŞİ DEMECEM? HAHAHA...BEN DÜN DOĞDUM??? VERPİSS DİCH KAFİR YOK BEYLE ŞEY... CCC HAZIR DER TOT KOMMEN...BIZ OSMANLI HALK TORUNLARINIZ... DU BİST PİÇ KAFİR..ARTIK YETER OLDU...... MEHTER MARŞ İLEN BERLİN ALIYOM... KURT UYANDI.. WOLF İN THE TOOTH HAVE TASTE İN BLOOD... YOU WAİT DEUTSCHLAND.. NEVER OFFENSE REİS İNFRONT OF REAL T Ü R K E N... İCH DEİNE MUTTER GEFİCKT... KAFİR... THE END COME NEAR MACHEN.. UND YOU SUPORT KÜRDS??? İN DER EAST THEY MAKE TERORISMUS MACHEN.. AND YOU SUPORT TERORISMUS?? İKİYÜZ ALMAN ..

also things like "donmeh"
really bro? where's the evidence there was ever a jewish grand vizier

based

it wouldnt be too off the hook there were alot of dönme merchants and konstantiniyye and edirne were both where alot of bureucrats came from and both cities had pretty large jewish populations in contrast to rest of the empire

Sultans didn't care about the turks in anatolia partly because Istanbul/Balkans were more prosperous and partly because a lot of those turks were alevi not sunni. When the old regime got BTFO the only people left willing to fight were those turks in the heartland that were ignored for so long.

There is literally the source in the pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers

200. Izmirli Hacı Salih Pasha 30 April 1821 - 11 November 1822

not doubting that
but the guy's source is literally an english wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers

he asserts that there was a donmeh vizier based on the fact that the wikipedia has "donmeh?" next to his name. very low effort

do not ever (you) me again and DONT(DO NOT) EVER come to /ex-yu/ again. Hvala.

youtu.be/CiCevSl4EUc?t=131

Turks

youtu.be/zr1XLbLLwGc

By the way, why wasn't the middle east much more important
I mean, they have always been important historically, especially the levant and egypt
However you dont hear about them mich, if not at all, its like they werent part of OE

nothing really happened there at all.
Most of middle east was a tax farm with no investments going in, there wasnt any education there so not alot of important figures either except for some rebellious vilayets here and there.
The ottoman bureucracy especially in the levant was very efficient so there were rarely any social upheveal from the peasentry there.

ME lost its importance once the colonial era began and Europe looked out into the Atlantic. This was also one of the reasons religion in Europe began to wane. A lot of countries started to focus on trade and themselves rather than a pan-european christian identity. Italian merchants experienced in trading with the ME since Roman times lost a lot of power.

Ottoman empire is most martyrs attributed country in WW1.

>delet this

>We
What the fuck...

more russians died then us in numbers
more serbians died then us in percentage

stop believing in every propaganda you hear

I hate ottomans

This.

>You hate what?

Attached: almanci.jpg (1400x785, 95K)

Yes, i am proud of my ottoman heritage

III selim is a good padishah. Even most underrated padishah. kabakci mustafa is a shitty janissary and selfish fag. Ulkenin sonunu getirdi.

>you will never live in the modern ottoman confederation, a superpower that had colonies in both africa and asia and btfod europoors

Attached: asdasdasda.png (598x344, 67K)

cringe

Attached: Justinian555AD.png (400x217, 69K)

OE was the third rome anyway

I know. I doesn’t hear propaganda. We still most martyr attributed country and my country anybody this war who’s between that doesnt know. This sad.

dont even try to claim that greece did that

We 2nd most martyr attributed country. Sorry.

hmm, it's a double edged sword

on the one hand we cleared the place from sandniggers

but on the other hand had we still been living among non whites I could have easily been a famous actor or God since non whites have a hard on for tall blond good looking people

I don't know how I should feel about this my ottobots, help me out

true