What things from your cunt are seen by internationals as culturally representative or important...

What things from your cunt are seen by internationals as culturally representative or important, but are actually just huge memes?

Attached: harry pothead.jpg (640x400, 40K)

need Hermione to shit on my chest

Attached: ddb39d62e3eae203731d24da8c5ded7c.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Nokia

witcher

russian orthodog church

The highest suicidal rate

Pretty much everything: anime, sushi, electronics, etc.

behead those who insult hamburger

I never understood where foreigners got "spicy meatball" from. I've never seen anyone irl describe meatballs as spicy, they're usually kinda sweet in my experience - unless in this case spicy is just supposed to mean aromatic/tasty on which case who even talks like that

Would tongue punch her fartbox desu.

Witcher

How about martial arts, salary men working 100 hours per week, students studying 100 hours per week, green tea, and being very polite/respectful?

Mr Bean

t.Muggle

Anti-gay law
No smile
Racism

This is impossible for me to answer

Flamenco. 99% of it is shit and has zero artistic merit.

yppo
zizek

Oh, right. Do people consider him important?

>Do people consider him important?
Probably in like graduate humanities departments, but I doubt the average american has heard of him (except for perhaps that meme debate between him and peterson)
At the very least, most of my friends know of him (though most haven't actually read any of his work)

I don't think many people would know specifically that he is Slovene (in my mind I just had "some backwater in eastern europe"), but a lot of people have at least heard of him and (somehow) many people look up to him as a thinker

Basketball

mämmi

Federal government.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.16.18 AM.png (871x340, 584K)

kek, good answer

I only associate ice hockey with Canada desu

At least from an international perspective it's the federal government who determine foreign policy and hence have the most impact on the rest of the world