This is how 100% native americans look like

This is how 100% native americans look like

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1725x2220, 1.31M)

Beautiful.

That boi needs dick

True.

Attached: 5948895.jpg (720x716, 31K)

Wudfug

Top four are mexica and the bottom two north american right?

Why are americans a fucking mongoloids?

They’re still so fucked over here.

First two rows are Peruvians and third and fourth rows are Mexican

Bottom two are Mexican

I dont remeber quechuas having those meme noses
Maybe they are from north peru?

Damn Spaniards FUCKED that!?!

>the guy looks like me
tfw I might be complete amerindian

Attached: pepedkkkk313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Maybe, there are also Amazonian quechuas because the Andeans assimilated a lot of natives at the time of the inca empire

That guy didn't know he was an actual amerindian until he took the genetic test btw

based

Attached: 1541345465709.jpg (859x271, 45K)

he looks to be more on the ANE side than the mongoloid side, it happens from time to time, see Kennewick Man

huh who would think mexican might be a Indian

Shut the fuck up

retard, most of the country is mestizo, and has like 40% arab blood (aka spanish) while the rest being Amerindian, you get the most amerindian looking ones since they tend to be the poorish
Nothing against them though

23andme is known to make generous assumptions regarding certain clusters. Hell dividing nas into north central and south is factually wrong. There's a least 6 racial groupings in the south alone

Mexican Americans are more European than Mexicans so if we receive the more indigenous ones then that means Mexico must be full blown native

What makes natives have thicc butts and legs

I can tell you're a CHI, stop being deluded

Estrogen

>23andme
This is AncestryDNA, which is way more accurate if not the most accurate commercial dna testing company

Dont shut me up cunt
Really there is only three, original native americans, second migration eskimos, and the group that is a mix of the two and live mostly in canada and the US

He is right mexican americans are more white than native, and normal mexicans too, but not by much
They dont at least here in Peru

Were whiter

Attached: da7947e2cbeb887863f8937b02a793e6.jpg (400x533, 51K)

You idiotic bitch

Nit acurrate enough for /his/ tastes desu
>at least in peru
Yes they do, they may be womanlets but they have cute little butts legs to compare

What is the Kennewick cranial capacity btw?

Damn now i'm horny

high, native americans in general have the highest average craneal capacity, which suggests they are innately intelligent people

come to Peru and see for yourself

Attached: 7-Table6-1.png (448x288, 8K)

I am asking for an approximate figure? Like was he above or below 1800cc?

?? they don't

>The cranium dates to approximately 9,000 years ago. It was discovered in 1996 along the Columbia River near Kennewick, Washington. The individual was given the name of Kennewick Man based on the location of its discovery. The cranium is part of a nearly complete skeleton, which is remarkably rare for this time period.
>This cranium measures approximately 8” long x 8” high, with a width of 6”. The speciemen has a cranial capacity slightly larger than many modern humans, which is similar to the slightly larger craniums found in some Polynesian and Asian populations

I just know it was high

If they dont and euros dont hiw come mestizas are thicc then?

And dont dare say black genes, blacks are pure muscle, i know for a fact

Mongoloids arent thicc

Mestizas are just fat due their horrible diets

Those values include stuff like the prognathic jaws and whatnot. I would like to know the measurements of the top of the cranium.

Source?

no, cranial capacity refers only to the volume of the cranium, the volume of the skull is not measured

I said thicc, not fat. Its about fat distribution.

Stephen Jay Gould and S.M Morton's studies demonstrate it consistently throughout their Crania Americana as well as The Mismeasure of Man

but it's true, le thick latina meme comes from triracials from places like colombia, venezuela or brazil. peruvians and bolivians are generally flat with narrow hips

>100% native

They aren't 100% native, they're merely 100% similar to the reference pop (bastardized indios)

This was addressed in 2015, nowadays there are great efforts to find pure native american populations by all genome projects

they dont, they are like asians but brazilians get butt surgery a lot

Brazilians are triracial mutts tho