I hate this cunt wh*Tes here are very passive aggressive and unfriendly. I was born here but I hate this cunt...

I hate this cunt wh*Tes here are very passive aggressive and unfriendly. I was born here but I hate this cunt. I wish I was born in South Korea or Japan with my fellow yayoi brothers instead. Im willing to serve the emperor and btfo Wh*Te dogs.

Attached: 1535750661734.png (657x527, 21K)

I've noticed you guys started moving to the US

I will never im too anti american and anti ZOG.

oh well

I know what you're talking about, I visited british columbia a couple times and it's hard to tell weither it's japan or canada

Come home asian man

also there is ALOT of countries objectively more comfy to live than the JewSA.

Second genners tend to have a stranger in a strange land syndrome where they place their nationalism on their parents culture and feel alienated from their culture of birth, yes are unwilling to return and try out to their parents country or worse, unable due to the cultural gap.

A number of these end up radicalizing and become terrorists. Prior to ISIS most muslim terrorists in europe were domestic second genners

if there is an ISIS for the northeast asian region I would join.

Why dont you actually go back if it bothers you so much

You know, give some actual reality to that nationalism

>mfw my country literally had a guerrilla civil war due to this
Dumb bastards

I cant my education and qualifications from here is useless there plus I bad at languages I cant pass elementary level japanese or korean

Come to the US, Canada is shit. I'm second generation Asian and I like my country, especially my home state.

Yeah have you considered you are the problem

You literally have citizenship by.right of bitrh, nothing stopping you

I dont wanna live in cunt where is hard as fuck to get citizenship. Also people there are even more racist than leafs.

mom is japanese dad is korean.

>Also people there are even more racist than leafs.
Indiana is known for being a redneck state but from my own experience I don't experience real racism. I used to experience some elementary school level teasing back in school, but most white people won't hate you if you don't act like a foreigner.

Stop being a bitch. Take a flight to Seoul, drive up close to the North Korea border, cross it, and you can be sure you'll never enter a white country or see a white person ever again.

Asian women are such sluts for white guys.

Attached: 5pi7tur5bt231.png (1890x607, 484K)

Kek, pwned. Thread is dead and OP has run away.

I have a turkish friend like that. Poor dude is out of his mind and will do anything to shit up against france. (but in the end only hurting himself)

This is honestly a great idea. You can teach English or be whatever you want to be (within reason), marry a cute state assigned waifu, maybe even star in some movies as the evil American... all after a perfunctory labour camp sentence.

Is Nork just ISIS without the active recruitment?

>tf
>tp