What's your plan to avoid being a wage slave for the rest of your life?

what's your plan to avoid being a wage slave for the rest of your life?

>inb4 bagholding shitcoins

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2880x1920, 3.52M)

Attached: There's a solution here you're not seeing.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

bagholding *insert coin that isn't a shit coin cause i say so*coin

and link

LINK

I'm a realist. I will be wage slaving for most of my life. Plan is to get a gradually better job with my physics degree, save money where I can, avoid paying too much on women and invest.

low cost living plus investing every cent i possibly can in stocks and crypto

Making a startup with or without investors(would really only need the advice/mentoring rather than the money). I'm almost done learning about website building and databases so I don't have to hire anybody. Basically once I have my website done and app done I can begin. It's a really good idea that I actually got from someone else and good thing is it requires basically no money. Gonna start it next Summer since I need to focus on HS to get into a uni for plan b which is comp sci and then another startup idea if first one somehow fails completely.

Attached: basedandredpilled.jpg (1612x1080, 287K)

I'm a developer and I'm waiting for "the next Facebook" level idea to hit me. So far everything seems to be already done or impossible to achieve.

Is that the white house? I can only imagine the kinds of pedo rings, human trafficking and dungeons they have underneath it.

i already have a roommate that pays mortgage, taxes and insurance. Now I'm working on turning my freelance work and dividends into making up the rest. it won't be a glamorous life but it takes a fuck ton less than 40 hours a week and I won't have to deal with a boss, a commute, or the 9 to 5. Also 40k link tokens with an average buy of 4c (before you get upset, this is calculated based on what i sold BTC, LTC, and ETH for to buy it, which i purchased last summer; link is the only crypto i'm interested in, so everything is calculated around that)

Hopefully living off ADA staking rewards.

>inb4 bagholding shitcoins
H-how did you know

>link
80% down in like 6 months. looks like a solid investment

>bagholding shitcoins
this desu

ditto. i'm a good developer (10 years exp), but im not creative or innovative enough, thus i will be forever a wage slave and end up in the trash bin of history. only the true innovators are successful in this field due to the amount of competition now - everything is already done and the industry is maturing, not to mention every kid is studying computer science now. i want to change careers.

>tfw it's bagholding shitcoins and you can't even think of a lie to substitute

Attached: 23535353333.jpg (236x230, 10K)

same here, and in the same position as you. really good but not that creative, which sucks

>tfw creative talented dev hands so full of projects i need to hire some indian slave labor

Attached: 0.jpg (900x675, 64K)

>be me, 22
>live at home indefinitely, parents super chill
>shove 50k a year into low cost index funds
>maybe crypto will recover too
>retire at 35 with 1.5m portfolio

>Is that the white house?

Attached: 1533146898310.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Living in a country with strong unions and good workers rights.

Software engineering is by far the easiest to get into career world wide right now, with huge undersupply of employees. And it is estimated that this the demand will keep rising much faster than supply, for atleast 6 more years.

It is a generic mcmansion

hustling till 5 million living 50 years with 8 k a month ... how ? work save invest work save invest build business invest save build buisness invest save

Why don't you fags just hook up with an ~ideas guy~?

prolly get cancer and die at 51