This man is a nurse and killed 85 patients

>This man is a nurse and killed 85 patients

Why are germans so evil?

Attached: mightygerman.jpg (1200x819, 101K)

Was he killing germen?

soon robots will do most of the routine work, such lack of ethical norms will be a thing of the past

85 confirmed
But I read in the news somewhere, the police suspect he killed more than 300 since 2005 inside 2 hospitals where he worked.

Whoa... So This is the Master Race... We Must Protect EVROPA,,!

probably a lot

the thing is they have to exhume the bodies to do autopsy and some of the evidence is lost especially when he drugged them

the idea is to compare the evidence of the cause of death vs the injury they recorded when they were received at the hospital and so on

85 is confirmed, meaning without a doubt he did it

it is very likely the number is much larger but they could not establish material evidence, statistic evidence suggests that at least some death surrounding his vicinity can be attributable

A lot of nurses from many countries do this. We've had 3 similar cases in Canada. A doctor is currently on trial in America for the murder of 25 patients.

Reminder that seeing so many sick and dying patients on a daily basis and the fact that you are caring for them changes your mentality. You develop a saviour complex wherein you believe you are freeing them from their suffering. However there is one case (in Canada) where the female nurse killed, I believe 8 people because she wanted to be the center of attention and she believed all the patients were "extras in her play". So yeah, she's a nut but its the stress of the job. Many doctors commit suicide from the stress and just seeing so many sick and dying people all the time.

I also saw in the news one doctor in pakistan infected 100 people with aids, mostly kids as young as 5 years old injecting them with what the parents believe was a normal vaccine, He aldo had aids.

*also

I never knew a doctor who had depression the ones I know love the job

refugee or identitarian?

Attached: thinking wojak ears.png (710x698, 77K)

he also supposedly did it to reanimate the patients and get credit for "saving" them

>be doctor
>patient comes to me with a slight headache
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

Attached: shipman01-full[1].jpg (1000x666, 239K)

murderer

That's so kino

he even dresses up with nazi clothes

>Niels Högel

your average g*Rmanoid

Attached: 58.jpg (1000x567, 48K)

What the FUCK is wrong with his ear

boxer's ear. It's common among those who suffered an ear cartilage injury

Holy shit he's pic related
But anyway that's just alot of nurses, a good quarter of them only become nurses to kill or abuse old people or hold people's insides

Attached: Cioccolata_C556.png (410x541, 486K)

They can't take responsibility, and they go mad with power at the drop of a hat.
It's a dangerous combination, and they should have never been allowed to exist after WWII.

in my country nurses just do a lot of coke and that's perfectly fine (here's why)

god, they never stop

>germs
>white

They say killing someone gives you a rush that sex and drugs can't replicate.

But considering the country, that's a net change of -84 murderers.

Mein Gott, die Untermensch...