American education

>American education

Attached: Screenshot (363).png (635x414, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720
youtube.com/watch?v=akdP4wgTDD4
businessinsider.com.au/nasa-just-binned-elon-musks-plans-to-terraform-mars-2018-7
youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kovfefe

Why people vote this guy again?

but wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to launch a rocket from the moon to mars rather than on earth?

Moon is just the shitty stupid part of Mars that orbits the Earth. We went there and it was nothing but dirt and rocks (aka it sucked)

The bigger and better part of Mars orbits the Sun and is America's new Manifest Destiny. It is overflowing with milk and honey. Canadians are jealous

who cares about his tweets at this point?

Someone post the 6G tantrum he had. He doesn't know anything about science or tech.

Classic tweet by Drombf

He was gonna stop Mexican illegal immigration once and for all, and bring back American manufacturing once and for all.

Also the Democrat alternative was Hilary Clinton lol

Did you also read about that analysis which says people care less about his ramblings, so he actually increased his ramblings lol

Wasn't Trump the only one who wanted to get back to the moon in the first place?

This is obviously edited

What the fuck does he mean by that?

>i don`t even need to check if this is real or not

Attached: 34534534543.jpg (474x464, 20K)

retard, Moon is a part of Mars, you don't need to launch a rocket to Mars if you're on the Moon already, you just, like, take a moon humvee or something like that

Fuck Trump
Yang gang 2020

nope check for yourself

yang wants to legalise heroin

based

Yang is a fucking neonazi dogwhistle moron, literally trying to let the alt right Jow Forumstards hijack the Democrat party like they did the Republican

So yeah no.

>lol
I don't know why you're laughing

Money for NASA BAD. Money for Israel GOOD

no, I don't really need to read any so-called "analyses" about americans or their workings
there's nothing to it

based

Attached: sub-buzz-12373-1552593549-1.jpg (1120x586, 197K)

Well it's an interesting take on it, same is kind of happening to our recent nazitoid party

What? Is he actually trying to claim the moon is a part of mars? I've been reading the sentence over and over again trying to make out a different interpretation of it but i actually have no clue

Attached: 1532917394479.png (822x822, 678K)

I'm not lol stand for "lots of love"

Attached: 1477006159323.jpg (1530x1048, 614K)

no he's saying going to mars will involve going to the moon.

what the absolute fuck

>Defense
Hmmmmmmm...

Then why did he say that NASA shouldn't be talking about going to the Moon?

He's trying to say the moon is part of travel to mars. Just learning to crawl is part of learning to walk.

>NASA should be focused on science
Bravo Drumpf

Must feel nice to do these kind of shit as president of the us

While being against investing in anything related to the moon, making his statement dumb as fuck

>t. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED SHTATESH
youtube.com/watch?v=akdP4wgTDD4

the same reason people are gonna vote for Kirchner again, people are retarded

I'm so glad they voted for him, I haven't laughed like this for years

Attached: 1526482112858.jpg (968x1936, 192K)

how da fuq does trump still have supporters

Mexicans haven't been immigrating to the US since the recession and the US continues to shed manufacturing

>dogwhistle
why do people do this
use actual proofs

Go to Mars and then you will shoot by the moon on the way. Who would want to fund going to the moon with moon as a final destination? Only a retard stuck in the past. (No offense)

I suspect same reason he told the Irish prime minister what Ireland needs and wants is a strong border.

>and he believed it
Trumptards deserve to suffer.

>as a final destination
This is where you're wrong, dumb murican.

where my hilldawgs at

Attached: 1558883888567.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Because man will never reach Mars. It's fucking stupid and dangerous. You'll die of radioactivity. A moon colony for robots makes infinitely more sense so we can perform asteroid mining operations. Man on mars is completely useless and not very beneficial.

Space talk makes me want to play ksp

he just keeps getting better and better the more i hear about him. worst part of being a dope addict is that it's super illegal, thus hard to find sometimes and it fucks everything up.

Mexicans are absolutely immigrating to the US, albeit not as many I'm sure. Many people accuse unskilled immigrant of taking lower salaries and thus driving wages down.

>US continues to shed manufacturing
That just means Trump didn't fulfill his promises. Also I'm not sure that's true (pic related), though probably not growing as fast as some might imagine it would.

Attached: 1_RWSiNEapLNZczWp44_7csw.png (529x380, 25K)

So what he's saying they shouldn't travel to the moon but travel to the moon and then mars?

I at first thought the tweet was defensible, if badly worded, but the more I read it, the dumber it looks. I'm really not sure what he's saying.

yeah but bernie was the only good candidate

There is still a lot of discovery and science to be conducted on the moon. You know, the main point of these missions.

dude look how hot those hilldawg pepes are. very hot

>Infinite Stratos
What about no

females don't deserve power

>Many people accuse unskilled immigrant of taking lower salaries and thus driving wages down.
Sucks not being a civilized country with a minimum wage mandated by law huh

>Because man will never reach Mars. It's fucking stupid and dangerous. You'll die
Literally what naysayers said about the Moon, about the airplane, about the internet, the car, vaccines, electricity etc etc etc on and on and on
And every other time America has laughed in their face and done what Canadians insisted was impossible. By 2100 Mars will be the 51st state, flourishing utopia for all American citizen.

Anyway I am going to go make dinner so save your "b-b-b-b-but" protest for another thread.

What the US should really invest in is walls and wheels.

If you want to do science on dirt and rocks....then why not do science on Mars Dirt and Mars Rocks? And Mars ice and all the other even cooler shit that we can find on Mars?

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Its not 1960 anymore

We do but its ass like $7.25 an hour or something.

It's going to take at least several hundred years to alter an aspect of Mar's atmosphere/climate to make it viable to sustain colonists beyond the sort of small scientific settlements we can see today in Antarctica, desu.

>We do but its ass
And your president apparently also sets a standard by employing illegals in his businesses. What a waste of land your country is.

Your falling for their "its not Mexican immigration" sleight of hand
They know central American and Mexicans are indistinguishable but they are technically correct because you paint all latinx as "mexicans"
It's a very pedantic argument but here you are chasing your tail like you're owning them in an argument

why are an English, French, German and Chinese girl campaigning for an American election?

>If you want to do science on dirt and rocks....then why not do science on Mars Dirt and Mars Rocks?
If you have to ask this question it means you are far too ignorant to be making statements regarding what scientists are looking to do on Mar, our moon or any other celestial body.
Please stop posting and take some high school level biology and chemistry classes if any of this legitimately interests you.

a lot of ppl do. the US is a relevant country unlike yours

Maybe US Americans don't need so much oxygen to "function", honhonhon.

Right here

Attached: 1556780536316.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>too dumb to comprehend a trump tweet

Unironically Based

surprised he's not talking about his plan of a military space force

I'm just going to go ahead and say that what he meant was we should be focusing on the REST of the solar system (of which the Moon is a part).
Please be true.

The Moon is the past. Now they are going to the sum.

nice representation of the people you have there.

And you?

Based.

Attached: 2068568577_c3ad4a7a23_z.jpg (640x640, 96K)

businessinsider.com.au/nasa-just-binned-elon-musks-plans-to-terraform-mars-2018-7
>Musk has repeated his claim Mars was a “fixer-upper” of a planet several times. Most famously, he told Stephen Colbert in 2015 that the fastest way to make Mars habitable would be to “drop thermonuclear weapons over the poles”, which would melt carbon dioxide ice and create a greenhouse effect.
>That thicker atmosphere would allow liquid water to exist on the surface.
>The atmospheric pressure on Mars is around 0.6% of Earth’s. But because Mars is further away from the Sun, researchers say a CO2 pressure similar to Earth’s total atmospheric pressure is needed to raise temperatures enough to allow for stable liquid water.
>Yes, the most accessible source is CO2 in the polar ice caps. Scientists say spreading dust on it to absorb more solar radiation or explosives could release it, but even totally vaporised ice caps would only contribute enough CO2 to double the Martian pressure to 1.2% of Earth’s.
>That analysis has just been completed off the back of 20 years of additional spacecraft observations of Mars.

Attached: Elon Musk working out the kinks in his next multi billion dollar government welfare/private contra (1000x600, 178K)

ELON FUCK MY WIFE

The types of people who say "oh we have accomplished so much in the past 100 years, think about where we will be in 100 years" are fucking cringe - I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE types. I bet you don't know anything about science outside pop sci documentaries.

hillary was going to start war over syria
I remember hoping he would win but good god this man is retarded, and he did none of things I wanted him to do

Attached: CuwLs8TUsAEiBl3.png (804x732, 217K)

>and he did none of things I wanted him to do
You were a fucking fool to think he ever would.

imagine thinking trump isn't going to unironically btfo anyone who runs against him in 2020, we should feel blessed to live in a time that will talked about 100 years in the future, for better or for worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

To be honest, he has been saying the same shit for 30 years straight At some point it was at least 4% possible it was legit

Pretty much all of Trump's populist rhetoric which was used to win favour of so many people is an inferior version of what Sanders has been doing for decades. I would be very surprised if Sanders became the primary candidate and didn't win the election.

Actions speak louder than words, though. The only people who thought Trump was going to be the populist swap drainer, etc. were fools who only listened to the soundbites and ignored everything else.

Trump is saving the rest of the world
please clap

Attached: 1559410262387.jpg (1242x1526, 233K)

>I would be very surprised if Sanders became the primary candidate
he won't

uncle joe will be the democrat nominee

He was selected, not elected.

my list was shorter than most I was hoping he would lift imports bans on Russian guns and close down U.S foreign bases, I was wrong

>Sinking China and the US, the two undisputed superpowers of the world
What a hero, he's sacrificing his own country for the sake of humanity.

Orange man the best

Attached: kaneko wut.png (126x136, 34K)

fucking voting for him now

Lesser of two evils friend.

yang is the best choice

He means getting to the moon is the first step in getting to Mars:

* using it as a refueling station
* using it as a learning point (admittedly Antartica works just as well, but lacks the vacuum surrounding)

Are you mentally retarded? Illegal mexicucks are paid below minimum wage with raw cash

If they complain, the business reports them and they get deported

you ever wonder about kids and preteens growing up today, thinking this administration is all perfectly normal

This is a propaganda technique called "hypernormalisation", and you guys are falling for it.

he will just be the democrat's ron paul and never actually win