40k link, 55m holo

no debt, house paid off, some cash. am gonna make it ?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 1.32.46 PM.png (896x452, 313K)

maybe, perhaps, hopefully with Link. Holo? Not a fucking chance this shit even reaches $0.002

go all in link

Attached: 1534023859449.jpg (786x618, 264K)

yikes, you're in for a rough year if you're that clueless about holo

I have been having rough years from the age of 7.

I'll send you everything you need to know about how HOLO will make you a decamillionaire if you send me 100k HOLO. If interested message me on discord: Dog#8661

the holo is worthless the link may be worth something in time

LOL

>yikes, you're in for a rough year if you're that clueless about holo
holo is crippled by its team. As a product it is meaningless at the moment.

>being this fucking retarded

Actual code and commits, no just updating pdfs endlessly. Learn how to look at a github. They have their heads down and are killing it as you can publicly see.

O I know how to look at a github. I also know that what holo is pursuing will provide slow unusable hosting of zero value and that its a recent ICO being shilled here by ICO buyers. Interestingly its ICO was of course funded using eth. Which means they ARE A BIT FUCKED NOW. Of course the traditional hosting competition can just thrash holo, but all that being said it does not solve any pressing technological problem, unlike link. I have seen better scaling solutions just using blockchaain compression. The problem with people like you is you don't actually do tech. You just like to jump on PnDs like holo and shit out material you don't actually understand. Holo is nowhere near as important as link and its end product will be a big fat nothing for holders. Unlike link

t. Link bagholder

kys pseudo-intellectual cunt

Same. We'll make it buddy

>it does not solve any pressing technological problem
this is correct and is true of almost every crypto project which is why they are all goin to zero. all these solutions in search of problems, cashing in on the blockchain frenzy. centralized hosting works great and is cheap and fast. thats why golem is going nowhere, iExec is going nowhere, and Holo is going nowhere.

Managed to buy subICO price a few weeks before binance listing I think. Am I crazy for thinking I can ever enter at 88 gwei again?

Depends on your age

You need to be under 30 to properly enjoy making it

>hosting is a 200b a year industry, no use case
Go fuck yourself. No one needs shitty chainlink middleware when ETH has sharding anyways because nodes will be holding their own data like in Holochain.

Get fucked, you don't know how to look at any of this because in your statement you show that you don't understand how any of these networks work.

let him find out the hard way

holo is a shitcoin desu, the world doesn't need decentralized hosting it's a meme.

>No one needs shitty chainlink middleware when ETH has sharding anyways because nodes will be holding their own data like in Holochain.
>you show that you don't understand how any of these networks work.

Attached: 1524891043236.jpg (1000x1233, 224K)