Whoops

Whoops.

Attached: IMG_3340.jpg (640x362, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/dioxins-and-their-effects-on-human-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

teehee

My uncle is still dead so fuck them. Never got to meet the guy because some communist gook killed him.

How does it increase when pollutants fade over time.

Literal fake news

Blame the govt, not vietnamese people who were just defending their country

How did that gook reach the USA? Train? Ship? Airplane? He swim?
No, your uncle went to his country.

they're still there, he's all goooonnnneeee

good fuck dead a*erican scum

we should do it again

agent orange releases dioxin

who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/dioxins-and-their-effects-on-human-health

uh shouldn't you be upset at your government that forced him to fight a war on the other side of the planet?

I blame the you and your compatriots.

Just Google it retard.
>Although the war ended in 1975, there have been numerous cases of children born in Quang Tri with disabilities and deformities said to be linked to Agent Orange. Worryingly, they include infants born to healthy parents.

>“We were confused because we do not have a family history of Agent Orange, and our parents were not veterans,” said the boys’ mother, Nguyen Thi Quynh, 33.

>She and her husband, Mai Cong Tun, 35, eke out a living as scrap metal collectors, searching forested areas for fragments of unexploded military ammunition left over from the war.

are u a communist, son?

no, but i don't necessarily hate communists either.

Then you're a brainlet
Americans being paranoid about the reds had nothing to do with France

Seems odd that there would be an increase when there is less exposure than there was years ago.

We were only there because you guys couldn't manage the situation.

Serves them right, c*mmunists and n*zis don't deserve to live.

Not at all.

The Paris Peace Accords ended French involvement in the war, it's just the Americans who forced themselves into it because they didn't want the Viet Minh (who were Communists) to be left in control of an independent Vietnam.

France wanted to keep its colony, it wasn't about the commies. Burgers chose to go there because muh dominos

don't lie. america went in to try and stem the communist influence spreading there. the sad thing is, Ho Chi Minh asked the US to help them with the French and wanted to go towards democracy. after being rejected by Truman, he got support for the soviets.

seeing how the wall fell, guess it all worked itself out. vietnam was just another battle in the greater war the US won

>after being rejected by Truman, he got support for the soviets.
America had to beg for France to join NATO, do you think siding with their enemies in Vietnam would had helped that deal?

Americans lost in vietnam and the wall would have collapsed vietnam or not
Vietnamese still prefer baguettes to burgers btw

well, we'll never really know now will we? history is funny that way. it's a one way street.

yeah bro but have you seen K:D?!

>and the wall would have collapsed vietnam or not
christ, zoomers will actually believe this unironically as more and more time passes aren't they

Present your thesis.

The wall collapsed because the Soviet economy was crumbling and Gorbachev lost all of the support of the hardcore communists in the party after his botched liberalization reforms fucked it up even more.

Looks like we won :)

it's not up to me to prove a negative scenario. the frog made the initial claim, not i

Uh huh. And what about the Vietnamese in the South who didn't want to be commies?