Black people are 13% of my country

>black people are 13% of my country
>at least one black person in every single commercial on TV

Attached: 1559368157406.jpg (1000x665, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantico_(TV_series)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Cult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white people are the huge majority in my country and atleast 5 in every commercial

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY BROWN PERSON ON MY TV

and is that a bad thing? im getting the vibe that youre implying that it is a bad thing

Why are americans whites soo obsessed with coloured people?

But they're clearly overepresented, i thoguht USA is all about equality?

cute doggo

what's 13% and also 50%

but they remind me of poop. I don't wanna think about shit every time I watch TV

and white people should remind you of cum... you love cum or something?

>you love cum or something
yes

Attached: 200.jpg (236x268, 22K)

the manned wolf is native of the cerrado, aka the brazilian savannah which is being destroyed to plant S O Y
boycot brazilian s o y

Attached: cerrado-1.jpg (600x500, 46K)

>he is brown

Attached: 1555328083286.jpg (600x629, 79K)

cum isn't white, it's incolor

colorless**

white people or white skinned people?

fair enough, carry on

what

white people aren't white but pink like pigs

read, nigga if i am pale, what would i be?

pigdog

Gotta have racial minorities everywhere, half the time not even latino which would actually be reasonable according to demographics. Have to replace former male leads with females. Have to replace formerly white characters with a racial minority in new revisions. Gotta always have a gay character or tree, possibly even a tranny as well. All this for "fair representation" but notice how rarely they'll show off a Christian despite how many religious people still exist in the US? It's almost like someone wants to rewrite the cultural landscape of your country don't you think? But who would do such a thing...

Attached: Say ahhhh daaahlin.png (869x1080, 571K)

shut up shitskin monkey you are a subhuman scum

>brown """"""""""people""""""""""

Attached: 1552297674078.png (490x417, 243K)

TV is for low IQ people.

It's white if you don't jack so much.

Why don't hispanic or asian people get this treatment?

really makes you think..

you are not white

What treatment?

If you want to be faithful to the racial statistics, then 90%+ you see in advertising should be over 60

Cities will always be underrepresented compared to the countryside. And black people regularly make up a third or more of the population of all cities in the eastern half of this country. The rich who never leave those cities and make those commercials probably think blacks are half the country's population.

Cry about being underrepresented when they are extremely overrepresented. Hispanics and Asians are extremely underrepresented in most areas and the opposite is true for blacks.

Blacks suffered more. They were slaves, asians were not.

Yes asians had a wonderful history in the US... nothing shitty happened to them.
And not only are living blacks a century and a half from slavery, the overwhelming majority of wh*Te e*Ro faggots came to this country after slavery existed. The institutionalized racism argument is fine but the moment anyone mentions slavery you can almost guarantee they don't actually have a clue of what they are talking about

Every American tv show, series or movie has a 50% nigger+LGBTQ40% & explitly not Christian, haven't been watching tv or going to the cinema for like 6 years now.
The cinema is actually truly dead and nothing more than remakes,sequels and political propaganda, both Hollywood and European """indipendent""" cinemakers, the festivals are even more embarassing, Oscars tier lunatics and EU advertising including the tiresome focus on fags and migrants,even the illegal ones, Frenchies and Germans especially do it in a very annoying way but no country is safe, but seriously France is peak subversion with their comedies and racemixing.

EVERY american show does this, it's ridiculous and doesn't even make sense or is faithful to the rime period some plots are set in. Not even talking about BBC and their full retard kind of rappresentation.
There are some series where the multi cast can work and is balanced if set in big cities but even those sometimes tend to overdo or shill minorities through episode plots, Law & Order and the like smay work but then they started the womyn can do everything series and casts. The biggest offenders and lefty hysteria for me are American Horror Story (Tumblr: the Series, last season was literally a tantrum against Trump, I didn't know ot was still going but read the plot on wiki, the Italian page has all the episode plots an if I had to give an example of cringe and degeneracy I'd have just posted that page), mandatory LGBT good and whitey bad, muh OCDs, muh missing ye olde Obama, muh nazis, drumpf is the leader of a clown killer sectarian group and the end of the world also a closet gay and the honos in the series can kill everyone and be celebrate for it, nurses are le evil, gays gays gays more gays and lady gaga gay vampire orgies. What the fuck. It kept going worse each season but at least Jessica Lange was a good actress.
Then I had a taste of my favorite butger crime series that was The Closer, Kyra Sedgwick had a very good performance and kept the series alive, the cast was also good and working and fairly diverse since it was Los Angeles, Kyra leaves the show in the last season where she saves some faggot hustler, the series has a sequel that is also a spin off called Major Crimes, has been extremely shit since the first season until the last and was literally "muh faggot drama dawson creek tier" infecting the crime plot focus and all, it was so disappointing. Main cast was still good but that rescued fag was adopted by the main protagoniat and ruined everything.

I literally became suicidal because of this.

how about boycotting companies that shove nigger trash in their commercials then?

And it was indeed an agenda, the AHS and The Closer creators were eitber Jews or fags or both, The Closer one has """married""" one of the fag actors of the cast and has ruined everything good that was in these crime series turning them into a gay telenovelas seriesand single white womyn in career who need no man.

This one was already radiating cancer since its first promotional trailers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantico_(TV_series)
Strong CIA muslim womyn saving USA with the help of interracial gay couples and shit and basically.
Peak cringe feat. #metoo, gays, feminism, drumpf, nazis, illegal mexicans, incestual and gay threesomes with rape, and mass shootings, very American season!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Cult

all of them.

Americans love black people

Why are you even watching this crap? That is torture.

American series are brought to us on cable, private and even state tv, I haven't been watching them for at least 5 years or so now in general. Not watching much tv at all, I can't find any new series that is wothy or interesting, every genre is pozzed now. Sometimes I watch reruns of old series instead or even Poirot and Maigret. It's suffering and the Italian dramas aren't that great either, maybe Naples and terronis are exotic abroad but here they already make 50% of the news coverage and you don't want to hear their shitty dialects in the movies too. Apparently movies from the 80s and 90s had more soul.