Innocent American GIs just following orders

>innocent American GIs just following orders

YEAH KILL 'EM

Attached: vietnam-war-a-viet-cong-soldier-everett.jpg (471x588, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
nippon.zaidan.info/seikabutsu/2005/01036/pdf/0001.pdf
history.stackexchange.com/questions/5881/which-japanese-military-officers-helped-ho-chi-minh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what type of helmet is that?

>Innocent cambodians trying to improve their nation
YEAH KILL EM

Attached: veterans_Vietnamese-soliders.jpg (770x404, 119K)

doubles as his rice bowl

Pith helmet with cover

Jew-skin lampshade. Standard issue to V*etnamese fash since forever.

Nobody under 60 still cares about that war, dude.

Why don't Asians take POWs?

the kind that BTFO the world’s “””””strongest””””” military

No american is innocent

Attached: 1557845096739.jpg (1939x1350, 226K)

they sadly do, mccain spent like 5 years in wooden cage then came back to usa and annoyed everyone a lot

>tfw have Vietnamese bf whose grandpa was Vietcong and potentially shot my grandpa's leg

>stupid G.Is, you invaded my country
>OH BABA BOGA!!!!

Attached: dia-dao-cu-chi.jpg (700x400, 363K)

I think they left him live on purpose...

That including all the Soviet weapons, money, and military advisers they had?

Pilots are valuable POWs, they usually are the rich kids of the army and the NVA had to rescue them from angry civilians mobs when they were shot down

Attached: 149728605664215-373.jpg (681x500, 69K)

Jow Forums had a celebration thread when he kicked it.

pale in comparison with all the financial and militaries aids the US had with its vassals in Nato, Seato,

Attached: 925_13046808605039c15f329z.jpg (640x419, 241K)

>innocent
>American

What about all the Korean POWs Japan took to dig tunnels on Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Guadalcanal, Peleliu, and other pacific islands?

Why did Australia follow America into Vietnam?

Cake form

Reese's Peanut Butter Helmet

Pol-Pot was much worse than Vietnam desu.
They actually done them a favor, even though Cambodians hate them now.
Plus the BTFO China in that same conflict.

unironically based
Cambodians literally do not know what is best for them.

Australia has functionally never had an independent foreign policy. Pre-WWII they were bound to join Britain in any wars it fought and postwar the US.

Say all those T-54 tanks, SAMs, MiG-19s, radar systems. Hanoi didn't have the capability to produce anything themselves but small arms.

Honestly charlie I got no problem with you folks, you guys hate the Chinese and so do we.

>I suffer as a POW

Attached: waddell.jpg (3000x3071, 723K)

>b-but they had rusty soviet gear and second hand rifles, its not fair!!
honestly grow a pair yankoid

Attached: wat.png (626x488, 253K)

That was the best and latest model equipment Moscow had to offer, it wasn't exactly rusting WWII surplus.

>I suffer in South Vietnam!

Attached: 8199031204_a258aaaf63_b.jpg (1024x649, 217K)

can't handle the heat, stay out of the fire.

Attached: 1555840343984.png (222x160, 139K)

Muh Domino Effect.
I hate the American and British elite WASP culture which has infested our politics over the years, so fucking much.

Shut the fuck up yank cunt.

>What about all the Korean POWs Japan took to dig tunnels on Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Guadalcanal, Peleliu, and other pacific islands?

>Amerimutt education

They were not POWs but paid workers

>Defective SAM batteries that required significant tuning and tanks with armor casting defects
>"Best"

>no Charlie gf to capture me and have lice bloom on the battlefield
An infinite amount of timelines and I’m stuck in this hell.

Attached: 422C82B3-4AEE-401C-BE00-4E48957920C0.jpg (346x256, 39K)

I'm Korean
You're just mad because I have money to have house in LA and Seoul

lol

>My country is in the list

Shame as fuck

>You're just mad because I have money to have house in LA and Seoul

I don't need a house in those shitholes
I have it in Tokyo

I live in Shibuya before, cheaper than LA, cheaper than San Francisco, cheaper than Seattle,
What's your point? No swag because you enslave koreans in the past and karma caught you

Yeah those shitty pt76s and t54s that where used like ten times against us really decided the war. Also imagine a world without all those SAMs, maybe we could have dropped another couple tons of bombs on empty jungle trails, that would have broke their back for sure.

there's no doubt in mind, I can kick your ass.

>LA
>San Francisco
>Seattle

I mean I don't wanna live with subhumans who have guns

Attached: 1559781756449.png (3000x3000, 945K)

I smuggle guns for yakuza what you mean

They should have invaded North Vietnam but didn't want to have to call up huge numbers of troops (we only had max 25,000 combat personnel there).

Yeah because no one liked the south enough to die for it. South Vietnamese soldiers were extreme cowards for a reason.

>They should have invaded North Vietnam
lol can you IMAGINE the attempt?
would have been an utter disaster for the Americans and probably crippled your country irrevocably

That wasn't it, it was that LBJ wanted his "guns and butter" policy and mass mobilization wouldn't be good for that. The US economy was booming during the Vietnam era and there was no rationing like in previous wars (though largely because of Japanese imported goods).

It’s mad thinking that ancestors of these great wars are shitposting together on a Mongolian knitting emporium. Maybe globalisation is the way.

Cope harder Chang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

what, I'm in the US, Virginia, but my flag...

>american
>innocent

nice try, Paco, but no matter what you say, you're still a Mexican.

r u ghey

Don't worry, there were thousands of Japanese who finally defeated the Americans. Give this a read, thousands of Japanese refused to surrender to the Western Allies and defied Western attempt to reclaim Vietnam. Japanese soldiers played a key part in training Vietnamese soldiers in their war against the French and later the Americans.

nippon.zaidan.info/seikabutsu/2005/01036/pdf/0001.pdf

history.stackexchange.com/questions/5881/which-japanese-military-officers-helped-ho-chi-minh

Attached: 148888365852774737178.png (382x505, 219K)

forgot to turn proxy off ?

no we wouldve destroyed your conventional army but the guerrilla war would be atrocious
also, we would've likely had to enter a state of total war which we were never willing to do

Proxies are botnet memes, I don't trust sending any internet traffic through them. I'm phone posting from work

>innocent

Serious question. Will the wars in mena end up like a giant Vietnam? Either Nato withdraws and the country goes shortly after to shit (lybia), falls to the evil russians (syria), remains aperpetual failed state(iraq) or requires an immense amount of personnel to keep some villagers with ak47 at bay (Afghanistan)?

Vietnam didn't have many religious and racial problems such as mena (or it does but thanks to the teaching of Ho Chi Minh we narrowed it down to only colonialism) I guess mena will be a new China-tier superpower once they got their shit together.

>I guess mena will be a new China-tier superpower once they got their shit together

You don't know a lot about Arabs, do you?

sadly, no. Ottomans were the closest thing I can come up with when I wrote that post

Attached: TotalWarParthianEasternInfantry_01.jpg (160x210, 7K)

Innocent and amerilard never go together

As always we supported both sides to test our new technology. You're welcome.

WTF? We supported the viet cong with medical aid. NATO literally threatened to take action against us but Olof Palme was just like "fuck you"

>sadly
Ignorance is bliss. Do your best to avoid obtaining any practical knowledge of Middle Easterners.