Korean study thread

Korean study thread

Attached: 2544a1ad-2478-4a0b-932f-ca26589f0466_1520912865.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Korean/comments/rq3th/the_ultimate_beginners_resource_thread/
mega.nz/#F!f44DxQbY!4K8JGCKcO4rgnJfyfoUW_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

안녕하세요

안녕하세요!

한국 날씨 겁나 더워요

아, 그래요? 여기는 요즘 좀 추워지고 있어요

부럽네요 너무 더워서 밖에 나가기 싫네요
알바가야되는데

저는 그 느낌 잘 알아요 ㅋㅋㅋ
user님은 여름보다 겨울 더 좋으세요?

그래도 여름이 더 좋아요
겨울엔 운동을 못해요

Any recommended materials for studying Korean?

네, 저도 그렇게 생각해요. 겨울에 그냥 속에 있고 자고 싶어요 ㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah check /lang/ which is where these threads should be in the first place

Olá!
reddit.com/r/Korean/comments/rq3th/the_ultimate_beginners_resource_thread/
Take a look at this post. It has some good stuff. I recommend focusing on learning hangul, which is the Korean alphabet in the first few days. When you're comfortable with it, I would recommending starting with a beginner's textbook and supplementing it with online material, like Talk To Me In Korean and GO! Billy Korean's youtube videos

mega.nz/#F!f44DxQbY!4K8JGCKcO4rgnJfyfoUW_Q
There are a few books here. The Integrated Korean ones are for beginners and they are quite popular

Should the Japanese threads be in there as well? Why would you want people crosstalking in the same thread?

Thanks, why did you learn Korean btw?

I like their music, their cinema, their TV. When I was younger I used to be a bit of a weeb, but as I found out more about Korea I realized I personally like it much better than Japan. No offense to other weebs out there. It's a really nice country. Their customs, their history, it's all very interesting, and it's a breath of fresh air when you're someone who feels at odds with the path that western countries have taken since the last century. Not to say that they are immune to it, which no one is, but they're still in a good place, in my opinion

Also, hangul is MUCH easier to learn than kanji, and Korean women are very pretty

>hangul is MUCH easier to learn than kanji
I already know this. I actually love their writing.

한국남자가 브라질가면 현지인 여친 사귀기 가능?

잘 생기셨어요?

잘 생기고 돈 있으면 가능성이 높아요. 안 그러면도 가능성이 나쁘지 않은 거 같아요

저는 가요. 여러분 안녕히 계세요