Daily Japanese Thread #2205.3

DJT is a Japanese language 勉強スレ for 人々 interested in the language, anime, manga, visual novels, light novels and Japanese video games.
Japanese speakers learning English are welcome, too.
Translation requests, political bullshit, asking to fix your sentences and posting fatasses is not welcome.
If you're not here to seriously learn this language and are here just to feast on other's help like a vulture then fuck off you worthless cunt.

Read the Guide linked below before asking how to learn Japanese:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/
djtguide.neocities.org/
Check the Cornucopia of Resources before asking where to download X or Y:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/cor.html
djtguide.neocities.org/cor.html

Archive of older threads: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/Daily Japanese Thread/

Previous Thread:

Attached: djt164.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

もしもし

Itazuraneko

イタ電かな

まだ起きる、こにちは。質問があったでも写真を消してしまった

i think this is it. i dont know, ill ask anyways
so what is she saying in the bottom,
>そうゆう言い方はよくない
the way you guys are talking isnt good?

Attached: 123.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>スラムダンク
懐かしい

also, no one repsonded to me in japanese in the other thread because its that bad. i need to take other peoples advice and study more, its embarassing
goodnight

Holy fuck it's hot

好きな映画の一つです
地獄から逃げて再生できるように、他の人の血を吸い込まなきゃ床下に住んでる死体

"Hellraiser is one of my favourite movies. It's about a corpse that escaped from hell, lives under the floor and needs to absorb other people's blood to fully regenerate."

I'm not sure how to say "It's about"

Attached: 81KAe3N2QLL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 29K)

30 degrees outside and the sun isn't even shining, send help

Attached: 1541813129522.jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

Attached: teekyuu65.png (1280x720, 643K)

This would be pretty good right now

Attached: 1549224996125.jpg (1920x1080, 928K)

アニメファンと名乗る奴は臭いです

Attached: anitore6.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

おい

起きたかったけど寝坊しちゃった

Attached: zombielandsaga414.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

ここにいい天気だよ(=^_^=)

Attached: vtx.gif (500x538, 30K)

>地獄から逃げて(逃げたあと would be better)再生(復活 would be better here)できるように、他の人の血を吸い込まなきゃ(吸わなきゃ is a more common expression in this context ”いけない”床下に住んでる死体”についての映画です”
>I'm not sure how to say "It's about"
“についての”

あああああああああ溶けちゃう

ドイツは今何時頃ですか。
ヨーロッパ人でも英語の聞き取りに熟達するには5年ぐらいかかると聞いて少し安心しましたが、反面俺たちアジア人なら10年ぐらいはかかるんじゃないかとも思って気が遠くなりました。

トロットロに溶けちまいな

Attached: 9ED7AAAB-DE5C-4368-A52B-CC7D8778F60C.jpg (554x554, 30K)

ここ“は”いい天気だよ
>you meant “it’s lovely weather here today”, right?

アニメファンと名乗る奴は臭いです*。嘘だと思うんですか?なら私のシャツを匂ってみてくださいよ*

I was doubting between に and は.
"The topic is the weather, the location is here" => I picked に
But I guess I should have thought:
"The topic is already the weather, but I'm contrasting the other locations to this location, so the location becomes the focus" => は
?

ココア*

>ドイツは今何時頃ですか。
私は昼まで寝ていました。今は三時です。

>ヨーロッパ人でも英語の聞き取りに熟達するには5年ぐらいかかると聞いて少し安心しましたが、反面俺たちアジア人なら10年ぐらいはかかるんじゃないかとも思って気が遠くなりました。
聞き取りは特技と思います。文法や単語をよく知っていることが前提条件ですが、音声から個々の単語を認めるために必要です。たくさんの映画やテレビ番組を見て、言葉がわからないときに字幕をオンにすることをお勧めします。

時間があれば私の悪い日本語を直してください。

Attached: zombielandsaga428.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>悪い日本語

>, but I'm contrasting the other locations to this location, so the location becomes the focus" => は
Totally right.

>so what if you just wanna focus on only the weather, not the location, meaning “it’s lovely weather here”?
>I couldn’t come up with any natural sentence other than “ここの天気は良いです”.
>either “ここで” or “ここに” don’t sound unnatural, or sounds like kind of poetic expression.

ここに神が暑にゃんを与えた

私の生活の話は失敗と失望の話です

Right, 下手な日本語 would be correct instead.

With little production I still do shit mistakes cause my brain is defaulting to English patterns especially for word usage.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 14K)

>聞き取りは特技(I think “才能” or “素質" is more appropriate here)”だ”と思います。文法や単語をよく知っていることが前提(条件)ですが、音声から個々の単語を”認識”するために”はそういう才能が”必要です。
>たくさんの映画やテレビ番組を見て、言葉がわからないときに”は”字幕をオンにすることをお勧めします。

I think it’s better to mention “そういう才能” in the end of the second sentence because in the original text it’s bit vague what is necessary. (But what was your original intention, “an aptitude” or “precondition knowledge of vocabulary and grammar”, which is necessary? I am still unsure)

下手な日本語 is totally natural indeed, but I personally somehow felt nothing awkward in “悪い日本語" here. Is it because it’s Jow Forums? or I drank 酒 today?
However other than in this board, “下手な日本語” will be valid indeed.
>and your text isn’t necessary 下手 I think desu.

Attached: 08AB3338-7D26-49EC-8107-127D3F54BEB7.jpg (176x176, 5K)

悪い日本語をぶっ倒す

>But what was your original intention, “an aptitude” or “precondition knowledge of vocabulary and grammar”, which is necessary? I am still unsure
The latter one. First you need to know the grammar and the words well as a prerequisite for listening comprehension is what I wanted to say. I don't think you need an extra talent desu. It helps to focus on mapping sounds to words that you know or try to find the closest approximation to the sounds you hear. I kind of try to do the same thing now for Japanese.

Thank you for your corrections.

Attached: images (5).jpg (182x268, 9K)

Wait, Moscow!?

あとアイスランドは常に独自の世界に生きている感がある

Attached: img_22c5a2020f2727c37007d3b4e4738e56213777.jpg (500x308, 64K)

"曲の雰囲気が踊りと合っていても歌詞が具体的である場合それが説明的になりすぎる事もあるので歌詞の一部を変更したり、別の対策を講じたりと皆でアイデアを出し合い、試行錯誤しながら選曲をしている。"

Is と a quoting particle quoting the アイデア of 歌詞の一部を変更したり、別の対策を講じたり? "We trade ideas like changing part of the lyrics or taking other measures"?

日本語が話せるように

ないなぁ

プーチン大統領は猿みたいだと思いますか

んだ

Are you trying to correct the Australian? 猿みたいだと is correct grammatically.
If you were going to use のだ/んだ it would be 猿みたいなんだ, because みたいだ has a na-adjective conjugation.
(He's probably trying to say "do you think President Putin is like a monkey?" and not "do you think President Putin wants to see a monkey?")

I'm trying to bait out free info, incorrectly try to correct him and also say "yes" in Russian by writing it in hiragana.

Huh?

Attached: Capture.png (1376x746, 1.61M)

>文法や単語をよく知っていることが前提条件で*、音声から個々の単語を認めるために必要(必須 would be better I think)です。
It’s unnatural to use “が” here, because the original sentence rather sounds like
“Certainly amount of vocabulary and grammatical knowledge is prerequisite, BUT it’s essential to recognize each word in the voice.”
As it’s already mentioned that the knowledge is “prerequisite” in the first clause, it’s natural to use “and(で)” rather than “but(ですが)” to say “it’s essential as well” in the following clause.

>Is と a quoting particle quoting the アイデア of 歌詞の一部を変更したり、別の対策を講じたり? "We trade ideas like changing part of the lyrics or taking other measures"
That’s right desu.

Just learned 気を失う and I've got an idea for a sentence. But I'll need to learn quite a few more things first.

No one fucking cares you retard

前回私の片思いの人に告白しようとしましたとき、気を失って垂れ流ししちゃった

There. I'm sure it's wrong but I'm trying to say "Last time I tried to confess to my crush I fainted and shit my pants."

ありがとう!

>前回私の片思いの人に告白しようとしましたとき、気を失って垂れ流ししちゃった
The usage of “気を失う” itself is OK, but you should rather say either of below to make it sound natural
>前回私の片思いの人に告白しようとしたとき、気を失って垂れ流ししちゃった

>前回私の片思いの人に告白しようとしました際に、気を失って垂れ流ししてしまいました

Does this motherfucking language seriously not have the word "or" in it?

I mean "and" and "or" are used in logic, how can a language be complete and not have it??

Read a guide

I did. You use と and どち where in English you'd use or

Come back in a few months you're too retarded for this thread atm

猿と違って尻尾を見せない

なるほど,ありがと!

which "or" do you mean? if you mean or as in A or B, simply use AかB

Do you want to go to the park or the store?
公園と店はどちが行きたい?

I don't know

公園に行きたい?それとも店に行きたい?
公園に行きたい?それとも店?
公園と店、どっちに行きたい?(this is more like "which ... or?")
etc.

>Get scholarship to learn year 1 japanese at university
>Go to University
>Look at curriculum
>All shit I taught myself in 1 month of self study
Lmao

What did you teach yourself

トイレはどこですか。

Attached: vocaloid279.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

誰かを罵倒するチャンスがあると飛び出てくるな

ポーランド君の鑑

蛮婦

Attached: 2A98324A-8A95-4B58-8EB3-1DCBA22518E5.jpg (510x602, 26K)

Are there other ways besides 垂れ流し?

片思いの相手に告白したいが(something)恐がっている

Is there a way to say "Afraid/worried I might do verb or afraid/worried verb might happen"? Like "I want to confess to my crush but I'm worried I might say something stupid/垂れ流しする

このスレも寂れてきたなあ

>片思いの相手に告白したいが愚にもつかないうわ言を垂れ流してしまわないかと恐がっている

You misunderstood my question. In English when I put a / between two words, it means either of those are an option, not that you should use both. I obviously didn't want to say "I'm worried I'll shit out nonsense"

アメリカの田舎に引越しして、デブの彼女をゲットしたい

Attached: 1558412683103.png (850x1700, 3.53M)

問題は疎通の失敗です

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-12-at-7.33.02-PM-810x387.png (810x387, 325K)

Sorry, but what the difference between
"I'm worried I'll shit out nonsense" and
>I'm worried I might say something stupid (the first option)

Oh, does the “might” mean the past tense of “may”?
>片思いの相手に告白したいがバカなことを言ってしまったんじゃないかと恐がっている?
Does it mean you’re wanting to confess to her now but you’re being afraid if something you said her in the past sounded offensive to her and she is still angry or something?

If I want to say 'the weather is bad' should I say 天気が悪い or 天気は悪い?

天気はが悪い

下手な天気

Attached: images (6).jpg (180x280, 15K)

>目標
>目的
Which one should I use for a short-term goal?

Probably neither

Attached: dark soul.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

I will never learn this fucking insectoid language.
It's pointless, I admit it, I'll never make it, i'm too retarded. It's 無駄, 初めからいつも絶対無理だった.

Attached: 1557186237617.gif (1920x1080, 1.22M)

しっかりしろお前

Attached: zombieland4b.png (1024x576, 755K)

できないちゃんはいつも正しいだった
俺は馬鹿と無能者です

Attached: 1552847348356.png (400x400, 82K)

Part of the N1 exam is to translate this into Japanese.

Attached: Ff2sUCM.jpg (3399x2585, 683K)

警察犬に攻撃したらどうしよう