What should I answer? I'm on the "This kills the LINK" account, could enter the LINK chat again. Also...

What should I answer? I'm on the "This kills the LINK" account, could enter the LINK chat again. Also, this cuck actually lurks and reads the threads here holy shit I want to work for Sergey too.

Attached: Screenshot_20180813-203716.png (1080x1920, 652K)

Okay dubs decide...

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Good bless thee on thy noble journey

Attached: 1533659290681.jpg (707x707, 192K)

ask him how many big macs sergey has eaten today

Attached: 1533082580899.jpg (700x699, 433K)

I already got banned from there kek

You'll have to create your own pasta instead of forking Jow Forums.

STINKY LINKY $0.01 EOY
RORY IS A KEK
DIGITS SAY SEND THIS

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

btw I'll post in the group and send it to him if it fits as a message in the group

doesnt count obviously kek

me

Attached: 7777777.jpg (114x85, 5K)

kankermongol

Unending Devotion to Sergay

Attached: images (1).jpg (171x171, 3K)

>I know about 4th industrial revolution early
>can chat online w the next bill gates/elon/jesus
>I know, ill post a fucking meme that isnt even OC
How do you live with yourself? Go buy a coloring book or something shithead.

Ask him how you pronounce sergey.
Which one is it?
Sir-goo
Ser-gey
Sir-gay
Ser-goo

>Sorry, won't happen again, $2500 EOY

that's what you should answer

This. peak autism. Instead go out and practise getting laid before you lose it all to some roastie in a divorce rape you brainlet autists.

Ask what the rules are exactly and behave. I'm not there but dude, expect moderation and to get banned if you act like we act here, checking copypasta is as simple as pasting the text on google.

Traps are totally gay, and you should be ashamed, Rory.

you realize the telegram is just a containment board for immature faggots like yourself, and rory is literally just paid to keep losers like yourself from going rogue and trying to bother sergey.

all you're doing is being mean to a guy whose very existence is demeaning to you. the telegram is a bit embarrassing for everyone involved.

This. I never even migrated to the telegram from the OG slack. Rory, if you're reading this, please don't let them ever kill the slack!

R Dog is a nice lady and deserves your despect.

didn't even really think that any important traffic would switch from the telegram to the slack. is it just like the unofficial telegram but more moderated?

>What should I answer?

"I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'm another dumbass moron who shouldn't have access to a computer."

that sounds about right.

wow rory calm down

It takes slightly more effort to join since you have to get the invite through email

Rolling for this

Friend make a bet. Apology for English.

How to pronounce Sergey name perfect?

Ser-gey
Ser-gei
Ser-gway
Ser-goo

Thank

Wieso bist du Spast hier am rumficken und postest sinnloses Zeug über den Gartenzaun? Was soll das? Lass die normalos an ihrer Unwissenheit verrecken und die Marines mit Kambodscha umherfahren du Hure.

KYS ASSHOLE

This thread is fucking retarded

checked !!

you are MANIACS

Rory you are a beast!

t. 100k link holder node operator

Ask him if Sergey buys his sockpuppets from the same place where Ver buys them.
They are quite bad, desu.

What copypasta OP?