Do americans

do americans

Attached: dog bless.jpg (650x814, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cPeZLCVWTw&feature=youtu.be
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/11/01/hiding-in-plain-sight-the-adult-literacy-crisis/?utm_term=.b3d427fde987
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this satire?

What is wrong with what he says? The metric system is a instrument of globalism that we refuse to be a part of. You'd have to be blind to not see how forced that shit is and how every elite academics are pushing for that system as the global standard.

:/

youtube.com/watch?v=1cPeZLCVWTw&feature=youtu.be
the segment is a joke but the guest they have on is being serious

Jeez, it became a thing because it's good and makes sense. Try it for yourself and you'll realize how much easier math is using the metric system.

Is this what it means to be post ironic? When you genuinely can't tell if it's serious or not?

is baiting.

But I think Carlson might be serious.

Why is that man trying to achieve an indio skin tone? Is this typical in the US?

>U.S. customary units have been defined in terms of metric units since the 19th century

Attached: 1554319323587.jpg (639x479, 20K)

>What is wrong with what he says? The metric system is a instrument of globalism that we refuse to be a part of. You'd have to be blind to not see how forced that shit is and how every elite academics are pushing for that system as the global standard.

Attached: 1553264404934.jpg (602x602, 66K)

American right wing is legit completely retarded

Metric is super gay, in all seriousness.

Then Stop using Hindu Arabic numerals as well

Every literal system that interacts with another system uses metric. There are tool standards and physical gauges of pipe etc. that has an imperial standard, but metric is still THE standard. Problems with it have largely only occurred when Americans or Britbongs can't into conversion.
Give one reason.

Why do you think it’s a joke? Conservaturds really are that dumb.

Ok, accepting sodomy is "THE standard", does that make it right? No.

there's parts where the host is clearly laughing

how did mutts manage to make a system of measurement a partisan issue

How do you manage to lack a single argument?

Aren’t all scientific institutions in the US using metric?

do Europeans not know what satire is

32 million adult Americans are illiterate; if 15% of the Americas adult population cannot even read, you could imagine trying to teach them a new system of measurement would prove to be a completely unfruitful endeavor

Yeah, and all those 'scientific institutions' are run by jews and faggots. Really makes me think.

I love this man so much. He is a true king and if you cannot see that you can fuck off.

Attached: 1BCCC1B1-4B8E-4853-B365-5B670A4636AE.jpg (720x337, 34K)

Sorry, if a measurement is being used by people that say men in dresses with open wounds are women, I'm going to use the other system of measurement :^)

>15 % can’t read
Try 20.
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/11/01/hiding-in-plain-sight-the-adult-literacy-crisis/?utm_term=.b3d427fde987

I refuse to believe right-wingers are this dumb. And, since he’s almost communicating with us here, he doesn’t even fall in the dumbest 20% (that can’t read or write). Imagine that.

It’s obvious bait but sadly on this site you can’t hardly differentiate between real and fake stupidity when an American flag posts

Attached: 4F2440BE-832B-4810-8994-AE09FF230890.jpg (349x642, 29K)

I agree with your argument

I am not a right winger. Your attempt to include me in your false dichotomy is very cute though.

>The metric system is a instrument of globalism
It's just a measurement system for Christ sake, you paranoid wacko

I like how you adopted the British Imperial system though.
>wont adopt B, but stole A.
If you are such a free nation, why didnt you invent your own measurement system, unrelated to any other?

Attached: 1476480716482.gif (245x200, 40K)

He’s right though, the system fundamentally lacks a measurement of length for approximately a foot. That’s like, the prime measure distance for humans, where the vast majority of our discussion about length takes place. If there was a bell curve, it would spike around “1 foot”.

This is gonna trigger autists but he’s right about language. We count to 10 because we have 10 fingers. If we were truly logical, we would use binary. The same applies to measurement, metric is fundamentally inhuman. I agree it works for science though.

the "right wingers" you're responding to are false flag "right winger" zionist shills trying to make the rest of us look dumb

>Really makes me think
>think
I don't think so

We would use e or pi if we were truly logical you fucking mouthbreather

>zionist shills trying to make the rest of us look dumb

Attached: 1506550236394.jpg (403x328, 11K)

Calm down nerd

but we aren't fully logical so base-10 is simply better for humans to understand
and using 0.5m still beats having to use eights and sixteenths of a foot for smaller measurements

Tu coque

UP THE METRIC MARTYRS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

Attached: 1510340782672.png (898x954, 1.05M)

The burden is on you, I'm not trying to impose anything on other people.

You use inches when you break up a foot. There’s something like 8 in a foot. The exact amount doesn’t matter, you use metric when it matters. I also think inches are more intuitive for humans than cm, and that’s why it naturally evolved that way in our language.

Also, 0.5m doesn’t really flow from the tongue or does anyone actually use it. You want “1 unit” to be around such an important length to the human experience, not an approximate decimal.

See it's because the USA has no culture. In Europe almsot every town had different measurement units. Too many time traders were cheated and too much time was taken to convert units. So a unifed system of measurements was neccessary. Meanwhile the USA was so cultureless that you never developed your own system, just copied a late British system.

Attached: pound.jpg (655x2851, 1.2M)

Metric system is actually fucking shit and ruined because we don't have decimal time. If we had decimal time, converting time based shit like km/h to m/s would be as simple as multiplies of 10, just like anything else. TEH DREAM OF AUTISTIC CONSISTENCY RESTS UNREALIZED REEEE.

wonderful

Attached: metric.jpg (2374x908, 217K)

"half metre" flows just fine imo
the rest of what you said is just a bunch of assertions and naturalist fallacies that no one can really respond to. you just kinda sorta just feel that one inch is better than one centimetre
tenths are objectively easier to use than twelfths and sixths (there's twelve inches in a foot btw)

>10 day weeks never ever
frenchies should have guillotined more people

Never in my life have a heard someone use half metre, maybe it’s a thing in your country.

If you want to call this naturalistic fallacy then go ahead but I believe the most optimal system for humans is one which best fits our evolutionary Make-up. The perfect example is language.

I will always believe 5’10 is a better indication of height than 1.87 metres or whatever. You could make the same argument you’re making if a metre was twice as long as it currently is, or ten times as long, “just use one twentieth of a metre.” But we both know that’s silly, we need a measure of length that is approximately the size of our hand, for the same reason we use base-10 because of fingers on our hands.

Oh wow you know argumentation technique but you choose to work for misunderstanding.
I wonder who pays for your McDonald's.

>There’s something like 8 in a foot

Attached: 1434660843321.png (201x178, 54K)

Your misunderstanding is a result of you being an idiot. Stupid tranny.

Impressive. You're like a mirror only ignorant.

Not an argument

The real problem with imperial system, that I know that a foot is like 30 cm, but I can't visualize a foot. Like I can imagine something that is 60 cm long, but imaginign somethign that is 2 foot long is really hard.

Don't fall for such easy bait guys cmon

at the end of the day whatever you grew up with will be easier to visualize

well if you think about it, uniformism is a form of control.
Why do you think the jacobins wanted to have a nation-wide measurement system? it was mainly to collect taxes, not to help people. Same reason they push French and replace other languages, or that they put kids on mandatory school so they can brainwash them into idolizing the state and force them to learn the state history the way they want them to learn

>There’s something like 8 in a foot.
They don’t even know themselves. You can’t make this shit up. Also, there’s 12 inches in a foot, not 8. lol

I use metric for most things because it’s the only one we were taught in school.

Have fun measuring distances in lengths of King John's dick I guess

Attached: giphy.gif (848x460, 1.83M)