Is this still most notable last stand of 21st century or there are guys who went out with more style?

Is this still most notable last stand of 21st century or there are guys who went out with more style?

Attached: 220px-Alexander_Prokhorenko.jpg (220x308, 16K)

Who is this soy

Literally Who?

slavs are ugly as fuck

He looks ukrainian

He made a last stand against a wave of ISIS fighters, ran out of ammo so he called a literal airstrike on his own position taking all of the ISIS fighters to death with him.

russian soldier in syria that airstriked himself along with an assload of m*slims.

Damn...

he was surrounded by ISIS and called airstrike on himself

>bong calling anyone ugly

>believing propaganda

your women worship anglo cock

t.abdoul

t. believe propaganda

abdel just a reminder vast majority of muslims in current wars are slaughtered by other muslims

What does it have to do with the fact you believe propaganda

I doubt he's the only soldier who ever did this, ballsy nonetheless

can you prove it's fake? I can give you stats which prove my claim how muslims are mostly butchered by wahhabi/taliban like groups but can you post for yours that this was staged?

ur filthy dreams

Attached: 8UXNB8v.png (1200x975, 463K)

Why do you insist on calling me a muslim you blockhead? Are you that religious brainlet? Tell me so I can make fun of you for believing in fairytales (and propaganda)

ugly little freak

>Ad hominem since no evidence
Ok Pierre.

bruh... thats cringe

You're the one believing in meme war stories about ultimate sacrifices of heroic soldiers taking thousand enemies with them in the process. Stuff like this either didn't happen or is exagerrated for propaganda purpose

not an evidence. also which 1000 enemies and where did I claim I believe in such exaggeration? there were like 10-15 of them surrounding him.